AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tobacco, alcohol, and other drugs on Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

I use/want to see

• Alcohol

Votes: 55 69.6%
  • Cigarettes

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Other Tobacco

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Weed

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Caffeine

Votes: 58 73.4%
  • Hardcore Drugs

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of them would make me stay. I'm there for the girl - the girl attracts me

The drink/smoking/coffee whatever would have zero impact upon that decision. If she was miserable and drinking, i'd be out of there. If she's happy and funny and drinking, I'll still leave if I don't like her or get "the vibe" (no other way to describe it) or I may stay as long as I like the girl.
Likewise, I won't tip her to drink. She can drink if she wants to, but I'm not going to tip her to drink :D

So the only "definite" action from that list would be drugs - I'd leave.

So, non of them really matter - it's all to do with the girl. If she wants to smoke or drink, then it won't change anything ;)

LadyLuna, you always contribute interesting threads to the forum. :)

I live in Humboldt county, in california, where marijuana is pretty much legalized (prop 420)--I myself have a doctors recommendation, as well as my boyfriend, and he has been growing it indoor and outdoor for years. I am allowed to smoke it , grow it, even drive with it (with certain limits of course) and have even dealt with "the law" on a few occasions, and my rights under prop 420 have been honored every time. I even went to court with a scrip to authorize myself to be exempt from marijuana prohibition under misdemeanor probation (from a wet and reckless years ago).
I definately benefit from the "medicinal" benefits from marijuana, it "takes the edge off" of me--I have anxiety issues, really high metabolism, migraines. It slows me down a bit, and i relax and am much more pleasant to be around... :)

I definately smoke on cam--I try to keep it out of view but occasionally as I am clunking around with the camera, oops! theres the bong in plain view, or the tray of weed i have been trying to trim all day but too lazy too, whatever. and it seems a lot of the members get off on that--they ask me to smoke with them, make comments about humboldt, etc
I think some of them are lonely, as we all know, and its like they have someone to "smoke a bowl with" so to speak...

and I notice in lurking around profiles of other models, that a lot of girls use "420" or "green bud smoker" or something of the sort as one of their tags...and on twitter? there is 420 camgirls, etc.

That is what made ME decide to add humboldt as one of my tags, and to be honest that I live here, instead of just tellling everyone I am from nebraska (which is where i grew up).
Humboldt county is pretty spread out, and I am not worried about anyone finding me really, so I figured why not benefit from the "green" trend that even seems to exist even within the world of a camwhore....

and that is my :twocents-02cents:
cheers!​

Attachments

• humboldt hottie.jpg
    humboldt hottie.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 371
Reactions: camstory
I don't do any drugs, and I occasionally drink. I remember I had one night on MFC where I was taking shots for tokens, which was a lot of fun, and this flimsy chair I was moving all around in, I accidentally fell off of it in front of everyone that was in my room, and I just could not stop laughing, I didn't get up for like 5 minutes. That was when my score was high, and I had a few hundred people in my room. Fun times lol.

Her room, her rules. In real life I hold a grudge against cigarettes.

The weird thing is people can smoke a huge cuban cigar around me and I'm fine with that but if they light a cigarette I'm gone.

I do it all except hard drugs on cam.
I also look to 420 to take the edge off. I have manic depression and when my mood starts to spiral a little hit or two keeps me in check. I actually don't always like to do 420 on cam because I do eventually quiet down and desire to put my attention toward writing or drawing. The first few hits, however, depending on the strain, makes me very, very social and giggly.
Alcohol...I can go up to 4 shots...sometimes a 5th if I'm feeling it. Otherwise I sip and nurse. However, my 'cheap wine and string cheese' moments are awesome! Can't go wrong with cheap wine and cheap cheese!

Caffeine ain't no thang to me. I only smoke when I am drunk (my mom used to smoke like a chimney and I love the smell).

It doesn't bother me when I see other girls do it. I guess it's a whole lot of factors that decide whether or not I can stay in the room like personality, sound quality, etc.

It sucks that I may be losing potential people because of their intolerance for these things, but like the cliche says...can't please everyone! I would definitely stop doing it on cam if I got a ton of people saying they didn't like it. Most people, however, tip me because I have amazing pieces and I'm an awesome drunk bunny!

Reactions: Ferdinanddabull
LiLredhairedgrl said:
LadyLuna, you always contribute interesting threads to the forum. :)

I live in Humboldt county, in california, where marijuana is pretty much legalized (prop 215)--I myself have a doctors recommendation, as well as my boyfriend, and he has been growing it indoor and outdoor for years. I am allowed to smoke it , grow it, even drive with it (with certain limits of course) and have even dealt with "the law" on a few occasions, and my rights under prop 215 have been honored every time. I even went to court with a scrip to authorize myself to be exempt from marijuana prohibition under misdemeanor probation (from a wet and reckless years ago).
I do benefit from the "medicinal" benefits from marijuana, it "takes the edge off" of me--I have anxiety issues, really high metabolism, migraines. It slows me down a bit, and i relax and am much more pleasant to be around... :)

I definately smoke on cam--I try to keep it out of view but occasionally as I am clunking around with the camera, oops! theres the bong in plain view, or the tray of weed i have been trying to trim all day but too lazy too, whatever. and it seems a lot of the members get off on that--they ask me to smoke with them, make comments about humboldt, etc
I think some of them are lonely, as we all know, and its like they have someone to "smoke a bowl with" so to speak...

and I notice in lurking around profiles of other models, that a lot of girls use "420" or "green bud smoker" or something of the sort as one of their tags...and on twitter? there is 420 camgirls, etc.

That is what made ME decide to add humboldt as one of my tags, and to be honest that I live here, instead of just tellling everyone I am from nebraska (which is where i grew up).
Humboldt county is pretty spread out, and I am not worried about anyone finding me really, so I figured why not benefit from the "green" trend that even seems to exist even within the world of a camwhore....

and that is my :twocents-02cents:
cheers!​

oops edit alert!
(too late to edit so i quoted and edited? silly me, I meant prop 215, not prop 420! and yes, , my mother is a blonde so I blame her, not any effects on my brain from all the weed I smoke :shifty: ha!)​

Reactions: camstory
I used to smoke on cam when I was a smoker, especially after sex :-D . However, I quit 2 months ago and now use e-cigaretes. Its amazing, you can get flavours like chocolate, cherry, vanilla, coffee, marshmallow, yummy. But I dont tend to use it on the cam much, maybe because they're less addictive than cigaretes. I dont drink on cam. I got drunk once and started to slur my words and stuff, not very attractive, haha, so won't do that again. I dont drink coffee or eat on cam either. I do everything I need before I go online, that way I can just concentrate on the cam and make some tokens. :dance:

I'm big on individual rights. So, light up, drink up, or whatever your pleasure is. One of my pleasures is watching you (beautiful women).

Enjoy your life, you get one go around.

It kills me when people tell a model to not drink, or not smoke, or that's illegal. If they don't like it....they should just move on.

LadyLuna said:
Nordling said:
Pizza.

Pepperoni, cheese and pastry are all habit forming drugs. :)

And I would love
to see a beautiful woman scarf a slice while the grease is running down her chest.

That's hot. :)

Booze and smokes are cool too, as long as one doesn't get sloppy about it. :)

ooo, that sounds like a fun one to do!

Here you are ladies, greasy pizza all sexed up with hot girls...
:-D
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/39764/hot-girls-eating-pizza
enjoy!​

I dont use any drugs, last time I smoked weed was 8 years ago, I dont drink either and I dont smoke cigarettes since 2 years now
But I do drink ALOT of coffee. I dont mind people drinking or anything on cam, if theyre drunk It doesnt amuse me so Ill leave, same for weed or cigarette I dont find it sexy but I dont mind,
Ive seen a girl doing cocaine or something like that the first day I was back on MFC this year and I told her she shouldnt do it on cam at least, and guys in her room told me to stfu so too bad for her I hope they catch her and ban her.

I have no problem seeing girls drink, smoke pot, have caffeine, or whatever as long as they're not being stupid about it, and I try to hold to those rules myself. I've only drunk once on cam, and ended up taking a butt-ton of alcohol x_x glad I have a metabolism that dgaf what I do

I'd never do anything 'hard' on cam, though. Mushes are fun, but they make me want to fuck and not deal with clutter, so the chat would definitely overwhelm me. I've smoked on cam before, but never visibly; I could roll a joint or something and call it a cigarette but I hate hate hate cigarettes so much that it feels like even that would be a betrayal of myself. I'm always honest when someone asks what I'm doing, but I usually just have a couple of puffs while no one's about and drink my Coke. I need it to have any sort of activity that's necessary for MFC, which is part of why I haven't been on lately (had to quit :<)

If I'm in the room of a girl I like and she lights up a cig, though, I HAVE to go. They just throw me into an uncontrollable rage and it's easier to avoid them as much as I can... not that I can completely x_x what a stupid trigger

I do not oppose cam girls using alcohol, weed or caffiene to unwind on cam as long as they do not become rude to their room and/or forget to "run it". For instance, they should make sure they remember to send out videos if that is what they're selling that night, make raffle tickets as they sell to keep trust of their regulars, etc. I doubt members will trust that a model will complete these things after they've logged offline if it is obvious that they are intoxicated.

Personally, I rarely partake in drinking alcohol or smoking weed. I might drink on cam on the rare occassion just for funzies but do not enjoy smoking since I become a recluse and that's not fun for my room. However, I love 5 hour energy drinks while camming if I'm feeling a lil' sluggish that day. They get me in a talkative, :dance: mood.

Regarding marijuana solely:
I wonder... How do members feel about girls who smoke weed & talk about being stoned every time they're camming - Do you feel a special bond with these girls because you can toke up with them and be open with someone about being stoned? Do you prefer girls play in chat without discussing how baked they are feeling? Or do you avoid 420 girls all together?

Nordling said:
Pizza.

And I would love to see a beautiful woman scarf a slice while the grease is running down her chest.

Mmmm...wanna watch me eat a Philly cheesesteak (with everything on it) on cam today, bb? :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:
Pizza.

And I would love to see a beautiful woman scarf a slice while the grease is running down her chest.

Mmmm...wanna watch me eat a Philly cheesesteak (with everything on it) on cam today, bb? :lol:
Oh, yeah! lol

I will be usually being caught having a mixed drink such as pineapple juice mixed with sky blue vodka mmm so good ever once in a while. Also I smoke cigarettes and I hope to be getting a hookah soon with tobacco and stuff so I can smoke inside with out having to worry about scrubbing tar off my walls.And Coffee yummy it is the hot and sometimes cold beverage of the Gods!I love it,worship it and drink it daily...and hourly lol.I do get hyper and jittery afterwards but people love me like twitchy from Hood Winked lol.

I think the only thing I'd probably do on cam is drink. I might smoke up before I go on cam, but I'm really weird about showing myself in the act... maybe just paranoia about it, though.

I'm from Germany, which means I can't help but have a small cup of coffee on some nights. We're 6 to 8 hours ahead of the American time and I can't stay up until 6 in the morning (my time) without having at least a little caffeine. Sometimes half a bottle of Coke helps, too.

I had a glass of strawberry liquor last week because I thought that would finally give me the courage to dance, which it didn't. ^^

I think as long as you only drink harmless stuff and you know you can control yourself and still be a professional in your room, it's okay to drink alcohol. I'm opposed to drugs on cam, for the same reason that -according to the rules- you shouldn't even masturbate in a public chat. There are kids watching.

I have depression, so some days I will drink coffee to give me energy and perk me up. Enough caffeine will usually make me more hyper and happy like my normal self as long as it's just a low day and not a REALLY depressed day. If it's a really depressed day I just don't go on cam. I also used to smoke my e-cigarette on cam all the time before it broke.

I'd be tempted to do the whole 'tip for shots' thing but I have really low alcohol tolerance and I usually start feeling sick before I start feeling drunk. :?

I really don't think people should be doing hard drugs on cam though, or getting pass-out type drunk.

AedanRayne said:
I wonder... How do members feel about girls who smoke weed & talk about being stoned every time they're camming - Do you feel a special bond with these girls because you can toke up with them and be open with someone about being stoned? Do you prefer girls play in chat without discussing how baked they are feeling? Or do you avoid 420 girls all together?

curious about this. I'm guilty of being that guy who gets high and then talks about being high :x but so many of my guys love it. And it makes me happy. And I feel super sexy.
I'm surprised by how many members/girls are not just like "yo, whatever. weed is pretty much nothing." There are plenty of girls who drink and talk about how drunk they are or how good it makes them feel. *shrug*

I have never EVER even tried weed or other drugs, except my sodas (Caffine) and I have about 3 alcohol drinks a year. Rare occasions I will smoke a black and mild (1-3 a year). I am not saying I never would, but I just have never had the chance to try weed without the overshadowing of a "random" drug test looming over me. I have a horrible conscience when it comes to those things LOL

I don't smoke on or off cam. I don't do hard drugs at all either. I don't have anything against people doing what they want. I have been there and done those things, but now its just not part of my life.

I love coffee! But I do not drink it on cam. Only reason is that I get on cam at night... and I do eventually want to sleep. Coffee would prevent the sleeping.

I have had a few drinks on cam. I do get a little tipsy, and usually end up doing something silly.. er.. sillier than normal... lol. But I don't get drunk.. i don't like the no control, spinning, passing out..etc.

Being a student that in an intense semester right now, I drink energy drinks and coffee like it's nothing!

I did start recently toking up again in real life. Usually a few puffs a day because my writing is so much more creative when I've had the herb. I would NEVER smoke weed on or before cam, though. It would just freak me out too much.

I smoke cigarettes very rarely. I smoke ciggies only when a plethora of alcohol is involved. However, I always keep a pack of 120's on hand for the smoking fetish. It kind of turns me on for some reason. :p

Alcohol is another rarity. Occasionally I will have a Mike's Hard Margarita or two to spice things up. ;)

AedanRayne said:
Personally, I rarely partake in drinking alcohol or smoking weed. I might drink on cam on the rare occassion just for funzies but do not enjoy smoking since I become a recluse and that's not fun for my room. However, I love 5 hour energy drinks while camming if I'm feeling a lil' sluggish that day. They get me in a talkative, :dance: mood.

You? Sluggish? What, instead of going 50MPH you're going 40? :lol:

I watched a girl some nights ago who was either on E or speed. It just looked wrong. She couldn't stop tapping her fingers. The tense around her eyes, the constant chewing.

I just got stressed watching it so I left the room. I can't take those type of drugs. I don't like the hyper activity I get from them. I'm more for mushrooms or LSD or herbs. But I would never do those on cam. I'm actually quite tired of them right now. Maybe I smoke some herb again, but I think I'me done with heavier drugs than that.

The problem with weed is that I get so freaking paranoid so I almost have to lock me inside my apartment to smoke it. If I hadn't have indoor living cats I would probably smoke it inside to.

Since I haven't start caming yet, I' not sure how I would do with the nicotine. I am a smoker, but I don't want to smoke indoors because of the cat. It's my decision to poison my body, I don't want her to inhale it. Should I take the computer with me outside when I'm going to have a cigarette, maybe one per hour, or just be away 4-5 minutes an hour?

Any ideas? :shifty:

Better take your computer outside with you, even if it seems annoying at first. You'll lose viewers everytime you're on "away", even if you tell them why you'll be gone. There's always a few of them who aren't listening.

SidneyScarlet said:
AedanRayne said:
curious about this. I'm guilty of being that guy who gets high and then talks about being high :x but so many of my guys love it. And it makes me happy. And I feel super sexy.
I'm surprised by how many members/girls are not just like "yo, whatever. weed is pretty much nothing." There are plenty of girls who drink and talk about how drunk they are or how good it makes them feel. *shrug*

For me personally, what you do is your choice and has zero effect on me. I usually avoid the 420's.. I've been there, done that, and grown past it years ago. Now being middle aged, I can objectively look back and see the effects its had on some very close friends. When I see all of the "I'm so stoned" chat, it kind of makes me sad that so many of these folks have so much focus on the event of the daily high. Life goes on......

Reactions: FrecklesXxX
LovelyLemon said:
The notable negative affect of my wino-ism is the tendency to get a little buzz going and find the conversation in my room so stimulating that I forget I'm supposed to be making tokens. I have *entirely too much fun* chatting and it's a very effective means of camscore suicide :)
This is my problem sometimes too!

I usually have a drink when I'm on cam, be it wine or/and energy drinks. If people don't like it I am happy for them to leave my room. I can't please everyone all of the time so it probably has put people off staying in my room but that's fine! I don't smoke or do drugs at all but have no problem with people who do. I have never been pass-out-drunk in my life (maybe being Scottish has something to do with it lol) & although I may have had a few drunken nights on cam & may look like I've had a few I am still able to function fine. I may however be less likely to *get* what someone is saying tho - it can make me a bit stupid at times lol.
I have done *tip for shots* a few times before, but depending on how many I've had/how tipsy I feel, the token amount will go up accordingly! It may start out at 200 toks, but by the 5th one it's more like 1000.
Every so often I think I should *be healthier* & stop drinking totally but they way I see it is I will have plenty of time to *be sensible* when I am older/have kids etc. Right here & now I just want to have fun & to a certain extent, I think it makes me more entertaining/interesting on cam. I am naturally a relatively quiet person & being quiet on cam wouldn't do me any favours. If *I* don't have a problem with me drinking on cam, then I don't see why anyone else should.

SoTxBob said:
Now being middle aged, I can objectively look back and see the effects its had on some very close friends.
This. I know that no one will listen, but long-term, regular use of any mind-altering substance, including alcohol and grass, will have a lasting effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.