AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
When I lived in New York, a friend of mine told me that he'd seen Howard Stern in person before, and that he's ugly as hell up close.

>.< he's not too great from far away either, he's like a zombie with a Captain Hook wig and round glasses.

:lol: about Captain Hook! I think Captain Hook's hair looked nicer though.

Captain-Hook-Dustin-Hoffman-hook-1936664-380-263.jpg

howard_stern_001.jpg

Reactions: Nordling
XxXIndiXxX said:
Freq said:
"Fingers for tips in free. Toys in Group. Banana in Pvt"

not naming names,but one of the last posts in the "odd turn ons" topic had me WTF for sure!

Yep, I'm pretty damn sure I know the one you're talking about. Definite WTF!!!

Have done it (that wasn't my post though). Not bad. It explodes inside of you. A mess, but not bad.

Elizabeth said:
XxXIndiXxX said:
Freq said:

not naming names,but one of the last posts in the "odd turn ons" topic had me WTF for sure!

Have done it (that wasn't my post though). Not bad. It explodes inside of you. A mess, but not bad.

Also have done a banana. Nom Nom.

And now theres this one dude who asks for it EVERY night.
like he has a major thing for bananas.

I have a guy who only pops in to ask if I have bananas for private. I never do, so I always have to turn him down. I had no idea that there were others. Learn something new everyday, I swear!

Miss_Lollipop said:
Elizabeth said:
XxXIndiXxX said:
Freq said:

Also have done a banana. Nom Nom.

And now theres this one dude who asks for it EVERY night.
like he has a major thing for bananas.

They make a banana vibrator. It has a weird pink covering that's not quite on it tight enough, so it can slip around, and look funny, though. Like they shrink wrapped a condom onto it.

Hi All, This site is new to me although I have been a MFC token addict for several years. Interesting site you have here Amber. If that really is your name lol. It’s not bad enough I spend countless hours perusing on MFC now I have to find this site! Thought that this was an interesting thread so I scanned through it and the name FuckMyASS09 kind of caught my eye. First question that comes to my mind is “there are 8 other FuckMyASS’s out there?” Then I backed up the threads till I got the gist of the topic. I was a bit surprised at what I read. Not by her apparent acts but by my fellow perverts responses and those of some models. A bit of the pot calling the kettle black here I’m afraid.
First I should say that I am one of the sickest SOB out there and understand what drives/stimulates weirdoes like me and in the same sense recognize those who have these talents and will naturally seek them out of the masses of flesh offered at MFC. Fortunately for me there are models like FuckMyASS09 who can provide the services needed by deviants like myself. I would think the other models at MFC would appreciate the fact models like FuckMyASS09, and there are several others in these nasty categories, that are out there so we don’t frequent their rooms prodding them to do these acts. Remember where we are here folks this is a SEX site! No different then any big city red zone where people pay for sexual release period! If others think it’s a social site or some place where they can do research for their sexual consulting career they are WRONG. The company and the models are here to do one thing that’s make money. The customers are here to do one thing and that’s cum period end of story. If you are offended by what’s going on good for you you still have a moral conscious now get the fuck out while you still do and leave us alone with our demons. Well thanks for listening to me rant and Have a Nice Day!

KumAndGo said:
Hi All, This site is new to me although I have been a MFC token addict for several years. Interesting site you have here Amber. If that really is your name lol. It’s not bad enough I spend countless hours perusing on MFC now I have to find this site! Thought that this was an interesting thread so I scanned through it and the name FuckMyASS09 kind of caught my eye. First question that comes to my mind is “there are 8 other FuckMyASS’s out there?” Then I backed up the threads till I got the gist of the topic. I was a bit surprised at what I read. Not by her apparent acts but by my fellow perverts responses and those of some models. A bit of the pot calling the kettle black here I’m afraid.
First I should say that I am one of the sickest SOB out there and understand what drives/stimulates weirdoes like me and in the same sense recognize those who have these talents and will naturally seek them out of the masses of flesh offered at MFC. Fortunately for me there are models like FuckMyASS09 who can provide the services needed by deviants like myself. I would think the other models at MFC would appreciate the fact models like FuckMyASS09, and there are several others in these nasty categories, that are out there so we don’t frequent their rooms prodding them to do these acts. Remember where we are here folks this is a SEX site! No different then any big city red zone where people pay for sexual release period! If others think it’s a social site or some place where they can do research for their sexual consulting career they are WRONG. The company and the models are here to do one thing that’s make money. The customers are here to do one thing and that’s cum period end of story. If you are offended by what’s going on good for you you still have a moral conscious now get the fuck out while you still do and leave us alone with our demons. Well thanks for listening to me rant and Have a Nice Day!
Amber is what people call me.

Just because someone states their opinion and is grossed out by something doesn't mean they are offended. This thread is called "things models say that make you go WTF." She said something in her topic about her insides falling out of her asshole, which made me to WTF!? :eek: so I posted it in this thread, noted my distaste for it and wishes that it wasn't there.

We're all human, we all judge others for random shit. World wouldn't revolve without pots and kettles! :)

KumAndGo said:
Hi All, This site is new to me although I have been a MFC token addict for several years. Interesting site you have here Amber. If that really is your name lol.
I agree with some of your points KumAndGo. If that really is your name!

As for MFC not being a social site...it's lots of things at once and they're not mutually exclusive. Also you've I'm sure been around long enough to know that people ask Amber to do sick shit regardless of FuckMyAss09 and her 8 siblings :lol:

KumAndGo said:

I find a good conversation with an intelligent woman to be very sexual myself and really sets the mood for later on when you know the model better. Wam bam thank you ma'am only goes so far once you get past your teenage years.

Reactions: Jessi J
Hi Karmel I don't know FuckMyASS09's opinion on that but yes I do call it talent. It's not like you wake up one morning and can push asshole inside out! I would suspect it takes practice to get that kind of control. Just like her water sports.

KumAndGo said:
Hi Karmel I don't know FuckMyASS09's opinion on that but yes I do call it talent. It's not like you wake up one morning and can push asshole inside out! I would suspect it takes practice to get that kind of control. Just like her water sports.

What you don't get is we don't see that every day and is is taboo wait no not even.It is risking her health.But if you guys are into that that is cool go have fun. I just hope her prolapse thing does not get her an infection or worse killed. We are not bashing her at all just basically trying to make sense on what she does an why she would go to that extreme is all.

Like amber said we are all human every one judges others.

CammiStar said:
KumAndGo said:

A rectal prolapse is not about control or talent. It occurs from abusing your asshole, among other causes. Research it. It's a medical condition - not a talent.
True her insides are falling out of her ass she needs surgery before well like I said above before she gets an infection or worse dies no one and I mean no one should be able to do that at all.

Reactions: LailaBaise
sxycherrypie said:
CammiStar said:
KumAndGo said:

A rectal prolapse is not about control or talent. It occurs from abusing your asshole, among other causes. Research it. It's a medical condition - not a talent.
True her insides are falling out of her ass she needs surgery before well like I said above before she gets an infection or worse dies no one and I mean no one should be able to do that at all.

This.
This.
This.

If we can get away from rectums for a bit.

The strangest thing I've ever heard a model say - given that she had been naked in free for the previous two hours - was that all her panamas were in the wash and she had nothing to wear to bed. Note that she was actually quite stressed by the fact she was only going to be wearing a t-shirt instead of pajamas (no names as she is actually a sweetie and I hang out in her room a lot)

Second strangest thing is that Vegan Love smokes.

KumAndGo said:
Hi All, This site is new to me

Just to make you feel welcome here at ACF, I'm offering a few avatars for your perusal:

Have fun!

Attachments

• K1.jpg
    K1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 244
  • K3.jpg
    K3.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 244
  • K4.jpg
    K4.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 244
  • K2.jpg
    K2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: MrRodry
KumAndGo said:

Yeah, its a talent like anal leakage is a talent.

:roll:

Red7227 said:
Second strangest thing is that Vegan Love smokes.

I've also quizzed her about the vegan stance on eating sperm, seems she's okay with swallowing :lol:

SnIf1.png

Made me think of my favourite traps in the Saw movies.

Got my first tip rejection. Was in the lounge, a girl was doing a lotion show. I was feeling charitable (saying that probably makes me look like a jerk)
went to her room to tip 20, and got the notice ""XXX" only accepts tips greater than 25 tokens (paraphrasing). There were 3 prems in her room besides me. After I left, I noticed her cam score is 525.8!!!!

Oh well, 20 tokens for some girl who wants em!

schlmoe said:
Got my first tip rejection. Was in the lounge, a girl was doing a lotion show. I was feeling charitable (saying that probably makes me look like a jerk)
went to her room to tip 20, and got the notice ""XXX" only accepts tips greater than 25 tokens (paraphrasing). There were 3 prems in her room besides me. After I left, I noticed her cam score is 525.8!!!!

haha...schloser, her this time not you. Altho this happening to you isn't that surprising lol

Premium: speaking of allergies, i saw i think it was Strange Sex, and there was this woman ALLERGIC to her husband's SEMEN!!!!
Premium: no they went to the Dr like a million times and everytime they had sex she started having all sorts of reactions
AedanRayne: Oh my God! My life would be over if I was allergic to cum!!!

schlmoe said:

I don't even know why that minimum tip feature EXISTS. Seriously. I'm happy about every token that I get o_O
Is it really possible to be so proud that you don't accept anything under $1,25? What is wrong with people..

schlmoe said:

I received my one and only ban from a longtime model friend who set a 25 token minimum. I had always tipped her 20 tokens on a regular basis and when I asked her why she had done this, she responded that she thought she was worth at least 25. When I then did not tip her 25, she banned me. Oh well. Only 1,200 other models to tip now.

schlmoe said:

ComicOzzie said:
I received my one and only ban from a longtime model friend who set a 25 token minimum. I had always tipped her 20 tokens on a regular basis and when I asked her why she had done this, she responded that she thought she was worth at least 25. When I then did not tip her 25, she banned me. Oh well. Only 1,200 other models to tip now.
Names...must have names. Altho I know who smoe is talking about lol

Neudiin said:
schlmoe said:

ComicOzzie said:
Names...must have names. Altho I know who smoe is talking about lol

Mine was Samyrax.

Status
Not open for further replies.