AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
l5pbc.png

Everything I've ever seen of Little Viking suggests he's awesome. I mean, technically I guess he's a troll. But he's a funny troll. And he's not spiteful. He gives trollls a good name, yo. And his name suggests he's a Pete and Pete fan, which makes him A-OK in my book.
Also, on a completely irrelevant - and possibly inappropriate - note, you look really hot in your twitter profile pic, Lily :)

mynameisbob84 said:
Everything I've ever seen of Little Viking suggests he's awesome. I mean, technically I guess he's a troll. But he's a funny troll. And he's not spiteful. He gives trollls a good name, yo. And his name suggests he's a Pete and Pete fan, which makes him A-OK in my book.
Also, on a completely irrelevant - and possibly inappropriate - note, you look really hot in your twitter profile pic, Lily :)
He's not Little, he's Tiny :cool:
He's not a troll at all actually! :) He makes fun of trolls allll the time :)
Also, he takes girls private to sing them songs and play on his guitar. And he's recorded some songs about MFC, he's epic.

LilyMarie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
He's not Little, he's Tiny :cool:
He's not a troll at all actually! :) He makes fun of trolls allll the time :)
Also, he takes girls private to sing them songs and play on his guitar. And he's recorded some songs about MFC, he's epic.

Tiny! That's what I meant! :)
I'd only ever seen screengrabs of him in model's rooms announcing he's about to touch his penis :-D He sounds like a cool dood though.
And you're welcome ;)

k4tm4nn: hello, nice, make you a deal, if you lay down, show face, breasts, pussy in cam, fuk me really hard until I get hard, Once I get hard, I will go pvt, and after Pvt will give you 6600 token tip, k
Fluff_O_Matic: lol
spontaneous9: I don't have sound on but how are you? Do you have a extra second to talk? I would like to talk about if you have made as much money as you wanted to on this site and if not how I could help you make more money and even while your sleeping.

Been on line less than 5 mins...

The guy last night - or I guess you could say early this morning - who had 555 tokens and kept typing "OPEN MY CAM BB" made me laugh. I think he wanted to show me his 10 inches...unless I'm getting him confused with a different weirdo. I told him that it's 90 tokens for me to watch a cam, but he just kept saying "OPEN MY CAM BB." Normally he would've gotten himself banned by now, but he had me and a few others cracking up laughing, and I like to laugh. :)

The_Brown_Fox said:
The guy last night - or I guess you could say early this morning - who had 555 tokens and kept typing "OPEN MY CAM BB" made me laugh. I think he wanted to show me his 10 inches...unless I'm getting him confused with a different weirdo. I told him that it's 90 tokens for me to watch a cam, but he just kept saying "OPEN MY CAM BB." Normally he would've gotten himself banned by now, but he had me and a few others cracking up laughing, and I like to laugh. :)
:lol: Yeah, I think it was the same guy too.

The_Brown_Fox said:

Maybe the amount of blood needed to get a massive slong like his erect makes him light headed, after it leaves his head and hits his pants.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Oops! I was wrong. lol the 10" guy was "bear" something but the "open cam bb" guy was named "Sweat" something. lol Both were a riot. lol

Nordling said:
Oops! I was wrong. lol the 10" guy was "bear" something but the "open cam bb" guy was named "Sweat" something. lol Both were a riot. lol

I think the 'bear' guy was named 'bigassbear' or something like that.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:

I think the 'bear' guy was named 'bigassbear' or something like that.
Yeah, Bigassbear and SWEATTOH70, respectively.

Reactions: 1 person
Whenever I get online, it's always super quiet for about the first hour (no matter when I log on, I've tested it :snooty: ) and last night I posted the :alone emote and NerdySkier referred me to this song and I think I'll be using it every time it gets slow and possibly buy a cowboy hat to go along with it. I didn't have anything but my spray bottle of oil around so that was my gun and I was "pew pew-ing" it away with my fingers as well. Also, a couple people actually started talking when the song was playing soo mission accomplished! And I got a good laugh out of it :clap:

This is now my theme song. Last night was awesome!

edit - the :alone emote is the one with the little smiley face standing next to a cactus as a tumbleweed rolls by

you like shake ass from behind catwoman

"I'm sorry, but as catwoman is not here, I cannot do anything behind her."

Looking for great looking women to act like women pirates on my 150 foot entertaining pirate ship nudity is light and optional ship sails four days a week ten months a year and you live aboard when at sea. Salary starts in the high 5's and with tips you could make $100 grand a year. You must be in good shape. flirt well and have a great personality for this job and work long hours when at sea

Posted on the profile wall of a $20 premium.

:lol:

02:56:29 AM durogallo: let me have your skype pls
02:57:15 AM Fluff_O_Matic: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Fluff_O_Matic
02:57:32 AM durogallo: lte me have skypeee
02:57:44 AM Fluff_O_Matic: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Fluff_O_Matic
02:57:51 AM durogallo: show feet pls
02:58:09 AM Fluff_O_Matic: ?
02:58:18 AM durogallo: show feet
02:58:23 AM durogallo: let me see them
02:58:37 AM Fluff_O_Matic: ?
02:59:06 AM durogallo: you think you're smart
02:59:13 AM Fluff_O_Matic: ?