AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nordling said:
Insta-ban.
I was perving a model's room and the second he came in the room I messaged her and was like BAN THAT MO FO!
what a loser.

Not the first time I've seen this guy do this, he comes in claiming to be leaving the site forever or a considerable chunk of time or whatever, drags out his goodbyes(this exchange took a good 5 minutes) and yet I still see him within a couple days. He is annoying as balls in general, but this charade is extra irksome...

btw, this site has "whispering" PMs, so I couldn't see her replies, but I can read her expressions pretty good and she was getting fed up with it too.

Attachments

• matt.png
    matt.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 511
I didn't screen shot it because I was too busy being a cynical and sarcastic butt but let's see if I can get the gist of it

0/20 Member: hi
0/20 Member: show ass
0/20 Member: show ass or I'll leave
Me: *looks into camera smiles and waves* bye nice to meet you!

"Wow I got here just in time."

That because it seems someone comes into the room and says that just as the count is finished and the show is about to start. This seems to happen in about 90% of rooms I visit. I have begun to think they are lounging and keeping an eye on the menu for the count in the topic. Then only coming in the room when it's done just so they can say that.

JerryBoBerry said:

That because it seems someone comes into the room and says that just as the count is finished and the show is about to start. This seems to happen in about 90% of rooms I visit. I have begun to think they are lounging and keeping an eye on the menu for the count in the topic. Then only coming in the room when it's done just so they can say that.
I hate it so much. It's absolutely OK when a regular says it, because they've put in their dues and deserve to see good shows even on days they can't tip.

But the randos that come in and say it make me so angry I could slap a baby.

AmberCutie said:
JerryBoBerry said:

I hate it so much. It's absolutely OK when a regular says it, because they've put in their dues and deserve to see good shows even on days they can't tip.

I just silently ban them if they haven't tipped. :mrgreen:

Sorry for double post, but I just received this question through my ask box, and had to share.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 405
AmberCutie said:
JerryBoBerry said:

It's very hard for me to be a good member and not yell at them.

JerryBoBerry said:

I'll say something along those lines (usually more like "great timing") on occasion - but ALWAYS in a tip note and ONLY in the room of a model that I'm a regular of, because I feel that those are the only acceptable ways to do it. I also keep it restricted to when I've been visiting and contributing regularly - if I haven't been in her room in months, it feels pretty rude for me to say.

Anything along the lines of "I promise I'm not a creep". You know who says that? Creeps trying to pretend to be "nice guys" so that they can be creepy.

SaffronBurke said:
Anything along the lines of "I promise I'm not a creep". You know who says that? Creeps trying to pretend to be "nice guys" so that they can be creepy.
Yes, although often they try to be a bit more subtle: "You'll like me once you get to know me."
or "Trust me when I say..."

Not a thing that members say, but rather something they do: seemingly favouriting every tweet a model tweets.

"Good morning" - favourited

"I'll be on cam in an hour" - favourited

"Would anyone like to offline tip me or buy me something from my wishlist?" - favourited

"I'm having a terrible day. My dog died" - favourited

I don't understand the logic. Is it so they can go back in a year or three and look over their favourited tweets and fondly reminisce about the time a model said "good morning" to her followers? Or am I missing something obvious?

mynameisbob84 said:
Not a thing that members say, but rather something they do: seemingly favouriting every tweet a model tweets.

"Would anyone like to offline tip me or buy me something from my wishlist?" - favourited

I don't understand the logic. Is it so they can go back in a year or three and look over their favourited tweets and fondly reminisce about the time a model said "good morning" to her followers? Or am I missing something obvious?

and retweeting the same tweets they also favorited. I don't mind if it's like a picture or something, but when it's something that's a downer...just why would you do that?!

emma_skye12 said:
cutitoffTJ: easy there horse teeth
calm down

After I told him "No, I'm sorry but I don't do SPH"

Way to escalate things bro, enjoy your ban.

I see. Unlike usual freeloader, guys wanting sph, he decided to let you know it really was that small another way.

anytime someone comes into my room and whines about being banned by another model

I dont know why, its none of my business, and I dont care.
She can run her room how she wants, and now Im going to assume you're not good at following rules or being polite.

sexme6969: hello
where did you go
??
oooohhh i see
;]
daddy likes
yum
double pen???
hii
love your eyes
^;^
be my degraded little whore
rp? youre a lonely little school girl walking down a dark and creepy ally,..
i come up from behind
hit you in the head with a broken piece of pie
pipe
you fall
head busted ope
open

Attachments

• eddie murphy..jpg
    eddie murphy..jpg
    11 KB · Views: 241
mynameisbob84 said:

Why you creepin' my favs bro?

Dudes telling me I should change my clothes for them. No tip. Total strangers. Show up in my room, be all, "damn I love everything you're wearing except for ___________, you should change into a different one." Um, what? Is this normal? I feel like this can't possibly be normal.

I did my makeup in this way, and picked out all of my other clothes, with the knowledge that this thing here, this thing that I'm doing right now, would be the final look. Like this shit was deliberate on my part.

e____e

expensive panties too, i can tell

Hahahahahahahaha, they're from Target!

ComicOzzie said:
jdizzy83: Roses or Daisies?
jdizzy83: Just want to know what I should put on the casket after I murder that pussy

:?

Chrysanthemums

TessaMoth said:
Dudes telling me I should change my clothes for them. No tip. Total strangers. Show up in my room, be all, "damn I love everything you're wearing except for ___________, you should change into a different one." Um, what? Is this normal? I feel like this can't possibly be normal.

I did my makeup in this way, and picked out all of my other clothes, with the knowledge that this thing here, this thing that I'm doing right now, would be the final look. Like this shit was deliberate on my part.

e____e

Members asking for something for free would definitely qualify as normal in camland :) I've seen models offer a change of clothes for x mount of tokens. I've never seen anyone tip for a costume change but I guess it must happen occasionally.