AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So, anyone else know that someone invented dogs? Because, I totally didn't. I swear you learn something new everyday in VoodooxChild's room.

Attachments

• k9.jpg
    k9.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 426
Nordling said:
yummybrownfox said:
Nordling said:
And the other day, a model said that during the time she's trying to make goal for a Gold Show, she can't ban anyone. If true, seems like another bizarre SM aspect.

If a model bans someone who's paid for a Gold show (for example, a guy who's being aggressively demanding during the show), she doesn't get his money. Maybe that's what she meant? If that's what she meant, yes, she can ban the guy. But she's just putting up with him so she doesn't lose out on the GOLD he put in.
Yeah, no, he'd just entered the room. He said, "your master is back." (she's black) She asked him, "who made you my master?" He said, "because I said so."

I said something like, "great ban candidate there" and she said she couldn't because [garbled words] and showed me a SM popup that said in red "WARNING" but before I could read it all, she flipped the camera around again. lol I didn't want to make her slow down so I could read and question her just before a gold show about dumb stuff. lol

Last 90 seconds a popup comes up that you can't exit.

Reactions: Nordling
Chellelovesu said:
Nordling said:
yummybrownfox said:
Nordling said:
And the other day, a model said that during the time she's trying to make goal for a Gold Show, she can't ban anyone. If true, seems like another bizarre SM aspect.

If a model bans someone who's paid for a Gold show (for example, a guy who's being aggressively demanding during the show), she doesn't get his money. Maybe that's what she meant? If that's what she meant, yes, she can ban the guy. But she's just putting up with him so she doesn't lose out on the GOLD he put in.
Yeah, no, he'd just entered the room. He said, "your master is back." (she's black) She asked him, "who made you my master?" He said, "because I said so."

I said something like, "great ban candidate there" and she said she couldn't because [garbled words] and showed me a SM popup that said in red "WARNING" but before I could read it all, she flipped the camera around again. lol I didn't want to make her slow down so I could read and question her just before a gold show about dumb stuff. lol

Last 90 seconds a popup comes up that you can't exit.
Ah! That sounds like what it was then. Does it not allow you to ban anyone during that 90 seconds?

Of course at those last moments, things can sometimes be a little confusing, insofar as no one really has time to explain anything, and she may have merely felt that taking the time to ban would be a wasted since the douche wasn't about to buy into her Gold Show, so he'd be gone as soon as the show started anyway.

tard party
bigpac21: Imagine my dick was throbbing on that cat now
dirtpantylov: WOOOW BB you are so hot!!!
dirtpantylov: WOOOOW make that panty WETTTTT
dirtpantylov: Put your panty in your mouth
dirtpantylov: PANTY OFF
dirtpantylov: OPEN ASSHOLE
dirtpantylov: Show me you are a dirty girl
captainmurphyx: keep teasing... viewers are steady going up
dirtpantylov: ANAL OPEN
dirtpantylov: SHOW YOUR ASSHOLE
syntasi: sono online se vuoi
torellotuning: maronneeeeeee

Jupiter551 said:
tard party
bigpac21: Imagine my dick was throbbing on that cat now
dirtpantylov: WOOOW BB you are so hot!!!
dirtpantylov: WOOOOW make that panty WETTTTT
dirtpantylov: Put your panty in your mouth
dirtpantylov: OPEN ASSHOLE
dirtpantylov: Show me you are a dirty girl
captainmurphyx: keep teasing... viewers are steady going up
dirtpantylov: ANAL OPEN
dirtpantylov: SHOW YOUR ASSHOLE
syntasi: sono online se vuoi
torellotuning: maronneeeeeee

It's a convention!

LailaBaise said:
rootbeered: i wish i knew why foreign girls bums are always so turned inside out
rootbeered: is it the culture, im not hating

:?
Inside out bum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have no idea what he's talking about.

Godiva420 said:
So, anyone else know that someone invented dogs? Because, I totally didn't. I swear you learn something new everyday in VoodooxChild's room.
file.php
Dogs, as we know them, kind of were "invented". Breeding by humans, and not evolution, is responsible for poodles, retrievers or whatever being the way they are. If you have a dog as a pet, there is zero chance that it is not a descendant of a purpose-bred animal. Even many wild dogs are descendants of purpose-bred animals.

Sevrin said:
Godiva420 said:
file.php
Dogs, as we know them, kind of were "invented". Breeding by humans, and not evolution, is responsible for poodles, retrievers or whatever being the way they are. If you have a dog as a pet, there is zero chance that it is not a descendant of a purpose-bred animal. Even many wild dogs are descendants of purpose-bred animals.
That's one of those discussions that could go on endlessly. Dogs, whether wild or domestic evolved from non-dog species. Domestication, I suppose you could call invention, but they remain dogs, and like you said, historically, they have returned to the wild on occasion...like dingoes, e.g.

But either way, it's nit-picking.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Nordling said:
Sevrin said:
Godiva420 said:
file.php
That's one of those discussions that could go on endlessly. Dogs, whether wild or domestic evolved from non-dog species. Domestication, I suppose you could call invention, but they remain dogs, and like you said, historically, they have returned to the wild on occasion...like dingoes, e.g.

But either way, it's nit-picking.
Plus changing a race's characteristics through breeding, whether it be man influenced or by nature, is still evolution. It's just defined as a gradual change in a species, doesn't matter what the impetus of change was.

Interestingly enough there's been theories put forward that the original evolution of wild animal to domestic dog was actually man influenced evolution too, NOT the long involved process of natural selection as most think it was. Rather a fast change, within generations only. It suggests garbage pits may have caused it to start.

The study looked at a breeding program in, i believe Russia, that was dealing with wild fox's. They only allowed animals to breed based on 'friendliness.' They stuck their hand in a cage and if the fox reached forward to nuzzle and lick it was considered sociable and allowed to breed. The ones that cowered at the back of the cage afraid of the people were not. Within just a few short generations of fox they were domesticated. Showed them running around outside their cages. Playing with people, allowed inside buildings. Basically pets.
But the transformation went further. Their build and fur colors changed too.

They showed by selectively breeding for friendlier, inquisitive and sociable attributes they were able to evolve the fox's rapidly.

So they put forth the theory that ancient man as he was becoming more civilized and transforming from nomadic hunter to a more cultivating lifestyle would gather in groups and stay in one place. Those places would have areas where garbage would be thrown. Wild wolves would scour the leavings for food but the scared ones, not sociable, would be scared off more easily. They friendlier ones would stay around to thrive more from the pickings. So those animals would tend to breed together more thus accelerating their evolution into a more docile breed that was use to humans coming and going.

It was an interesting show.

Edit: i'm not going back to edit all this. But I found the wiki on it. They were Silver Foxes. The program is still running today since 1959.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_silver_fox

Oh, no question that artificial evolution is more efficient, insofar as how many generations to make changes, but that's not really the question. The question or argument in the chat room was "did man invent dogs." The answer is no, because dogs already existed, they were simply wolves or wild dogs. What man "invented" or evolved on a local scale were dogs that were suitable to live and work with humans.

And yeah, you could further argue that a new species was created: canis lupus familiaris, but it's not a proper species, but a subspecies of canis lupus (gray wolf). Like I said, the discussion could go on for years. :lol:

Lol you guys are funny. I don't want to nit-pick, but I just want to point out he was saying the animal was the invention, not the breed. Then again he also might have meant the position was a good invention, but either way it was so poorly put together, I can't make tails or snouts of it. :p

JerryBoBerry said:
They showed by selectively breeding for friendlier, inquisitive and sociable attributes they were able to evolve the fox's rapidly.
You can't "evolve" a species. It's an intransitive verb. Something evolves on its own, or it doesn't. Selective breeding and evolution have nothing to do with one another.

Sevrin said:
JerryBoBerry said:
You can't "evolve" a species. It's an intransitive verb. Something evolves on its own, or it doesn't. Selective breeding and evolution have nothing to do with one another.
Your lack of experience with the english language continues to amuse me. As does your repeated nitpicking about silly things that have nothing to do with the subject.

As for your idea that selective breeding has nothing to do with evolution...WHAT??? Selective breeding pretty much defines evolution. Seriously, I don't even know where to begin with that stupidity.

In the example i cited they were able to change a breed's size, skull dimensions, demeanor, and color of coat in a mere few generations. That is evolution. Disagree and you should just go take a basic biology course. Wow.

Hell, here's a few more examples of man causing evolution in our lifetime. Have fun.

http://grist.org/list/2011-05-05-how-hu ... to-evolve/

And if the point of your post was simply the grammar of using the word 'evolve' then quit being an ass already. It gets tiring trying to have a conversation without some nitpicker waiting to pounce.

Ok, let's quit with the ad hominem stuff already :).

It's a verbal argument, it doesn't deal with facts but with words and how we define them.

"Evolution" can be defined as a NATURAL process which precludes artificial breeding techniques. Humans selecting for certain traits while breeding another species can be called "un-natural"... or not.

The discussion, as it arose from some silly chat room blather, isn't really important enough to get all hot under the collar about. And this is when I invoke Godwin's Law. :)

"Social Darwinism" has nothing to do with evolution OR Darwin, but by implying that it did caused a lot of pain, suffering, death and horrors to occur in the 1930s and 40s.

Animal breeding has nothing to do with "natural selection" for individuals best suited for a particular environment during a particular era in a particular locale. But that's the scientific use of the word "evolution." "To evolve" can have a lot of looser definitions, but to mix definitions is what causes arguments.

None of it is necessary.

I use the same invocation of Godwin's law whenever people start to get all uppity about how peaceful and reasonable atheists are.

zippypinhead said:
I use the same invocation of Godwin's law whenever people start to get all uppity about how peaceful and reasonable atheists are.
Even as an atheist, I can't really argue with that. People are warlike or peaceful because of their innate character, not what their personal philosophy, religion or lack thereof is.

PlayboyMegan said:
JamesLovesLilah: her boobs are sexy, but would they provide enough nutirents for healthy childrens?

This is a question that demands an answer...you know, for science and stuff.

JerryBoBerry said:
Sevrin said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Your lack of experience with the english language continues to amuse me. As does your repeated nitpicking about silly things that have nothing to do with the subject.

foxes*
English*

:shifty:

Godiva420 said:

I'm sorry for starting a semi-controversial conversation lmao. Didn't mean it.

voodooxchild said:
Godiva420 said:

As you should be jk...now to change the subject this Voodoo...explain. Oh and explain drunk on pineapple juice.

This is in the members side bc she wasn't on cam. That's my excuse. :p

Attachments

• XD.jpg
    XD.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 148
Godiva420 said:
voodooxchild said:
Godiva420 said:

As you should be jk...now to change the subject this Voodoo...explain. Oh and explain drunk on pineapple juice.

This is in the members side bc she wasn't on cam. That's my excuse. :p

I got drunk on pineapple juice! You drink a lot of it and get all sugar high and start boucing and say things like "calculators are the vibrators of the math world".....I think I broke the world.

Sevrin said:
Godiva420 said:
file.php
Any plant ever used by humans, or animals raised by humans for any purpose, have been artificially selected whether by design or the use to which the animal or plant is put.

Anyone who's ever pulled out a weed is selecting species/traits.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Jupiter551 said:
Any plant ever used by humans, or animals raised by humans for any purpose, have been artificially selected whether by design or the use to which the animal or plant is put.

Anyone who's ever pulled out a weed is selecting species/traits.

Oh sure, but there would be dandelions around whether you pulled them out or didn't. There would even be horses if no one rode them or had them pulling wagons. There would not be dogs as we know them at all without selective breeding of what originally looked like wolves by humans. They're not alone, either. Cattle are another example of a species bred into something that looks little like their forebears. There are wild roses, but they don't look a lot like the kind of rose most people think of when they're ordering a dozen over the phone. They did not "evolve" into something that would look nicer as a buttonhole adornment in order to increase their chance to flourish or survive in a changed environment, which are what drives evolution.

Reactions: LadyLuna