AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It makes me sad too Lily. What's the awful thing is that these aren't just guests and basics, those are actually people behind those words. Real people who actually think that way. Who actually want to mislead a girl into doing things for them for nothing because she hasn't got the knowledge. Who will actually try and threaten you with bad ratings because you're teaching her. These are bad people, I'm sorry, I don't give a crap how nice they are to their friends and family, they are cruel, nasty, selfish, short sighted people, and it hurts me that there are those kinds of people in the world. bastards.

What's really funny is when I started back (took a year off), I had the "new model" tag again and had guys trying to con me into doing stuff like that. My response, "I'm not as new as you think I am now go fuck yourself" lol When I did first start out years ago, I admit, I got scammed by a few guys but it helped me learn. I wish I would have had someone to tell me the ins and outs of the world that is MFC.

Sadly, this kinda thing will happen wherever (certain) people see the opportunity to get something for nothing. I've worked in various places of retail for years and the amount of people who will attempt to lie, decieve and/or threaten their way to something that they have no claim to is thoroughly depressing.
My first day of my first job, I was being trained how to use the tills at a supermarket and some dick cottoned on to the fact that I was new. I gave him the (correct) change and he left. Two minutes later I saw him complaining to the manager that I'd shortchanged him. The manager gave him £5 out of my till and made me apologise to the guy and then apologised to me the next day after the floats had been counted and it emerged that my till was £5 down :whistle:

The rate and admire is bad enough, although I suppose some people actually believe it makes a difference. I've heard models who aren't new ask guys to rate and admire them :roll: .

However, the basics that really piss me off are the one who try and convince the new models that she should do skype for paypal. Skype for Paypal is bad enough, but if a basic is advocating I got to believe it is virtually certainty that he is go to screw the model badly. I know one new model told me she did a 3 hour private on skype with paypal only to get the charges reversed, not sure if it was basic or not...

Reactions: LadyLuna
@kennyblake29 is one huge WTF. Bonus he seems to think @MFCLeo is the real Leo.

208odSS.jpg

Shaun__ said:

208odSS.jpg
Seriously... Models are "too dumb or lazy" to do privates?? How about some just don't want to do them for a variety of reasons? o.o - He might also stop trying to get privates started with 60 tokens in his pocket... ^^ At least his profile pic smells like freedom ;)

HiGirlsRHot said:
The rate and admire is bad enough, although I suppose some people actually believe it makes a difference. I've heard models who aren't new ask guys to rate and admire them :roll:

A surprising number of models, even some fairly successful ones, have rate and admire in their topics. I don't want to look like I'm telling them their business, but I'm awfully tempted to tell them rate and admire do nothing. It would be nice if Leo sent a general message out about that. It might cut down on rate and admire being used as "currency," which doesn't make him or the models any money.

HarmlessSquirrel said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
The rate and admire is bad enough, although I suppose some people actually believe it makes a difference. I've heard models who aren't new ask guys to rate and admire them :roll:

A surprising number of models, even some fairly successful ones, have rate and admire in their topics. I don't want to look like I'm telling them their business, but I'm awfully tempted to tell them rate and admire do nothing. It would be nice if Leo sent a general message out about that. It might cut down on rate and admire being used as "currency," which doesn't make him or the models any money.
Either that, or they could just get rid of these features, they're absolutely useless. Who takes a look at how many admirers a model has? o_O
And what exactly her rating is, no one can tell from the profile. You only see 5 yellow stars and that's it. :?

mynameisbob84 said:
Sadly, this kinda thing will happen wherever (certain) people see the opportunity to get something for nothing. I've worked in various places of retail for years and the amount of people who will attempt to lie, decieve and/or threaten their way to something that they have no claim to is thoroughly depressing.
My first day of my first job, I was being trained how to use the tills at a supermarket and some dick cottoned on to the fact that I was new. I gave him the (correct) change and he left. Two minutes later I saw him complaining to the manager that I'd shortchanged him. The manager gave him £5 out of my till and made me apologise to the guy and then apologised to me the next day after the floats had been counted and it emerged that my till was £5 down :whistle:

People go to great lengths to do this, too.
When I was a waitress I had a family come in, eat an entire 4 course meal, and then find a bug on one of the dessert plates and refused to pay for any of it. We didn't argue with them about it, but right after they walked out one of the surrounding tables came up to me and told me that they saw the mother take the bug out of a bag in her purse and put it on the plate herself. We went back and watched the video tape and sure enough she had. The bill was upwards of $250, they got it allll for free and couldn't be bothered to even tip.

LilyMarie said:
Shaun__ said:

208odSS.jpg
Seriously... Models are "too dumb or lazy" to do privates?? How about some just don't want to do them for a variety of reasons? o.o - He might also stop trying to get privates started with 60 tokens in his pocket... ^^ At least his profile pic smells like freedom ;)
I was in a room the other day, and a dude said the model was 'scamming' by not doing privates. Yeah, uhh, wha?

HiGirlsRHot said:
However, the basics that really piss me off are the one who try and convince the new models that she should do skype for paypal. Skype for Paypal is bad enough, but if a basic is advocating I got to believe it is virtually certainty that he is go to screw the model badly. I know one new model told me she did a 3 hour private on skype with paypal only to get the charges reversed, not sure if it was basic or not...

Yesterday someone tried the "PayPal for Skype?" thing with me, and he was like "I've done it before with no problems," and "But you don't have to tell PayPal it's an adult transaction!" I told him my reasons for not using it, and that he'll just have to accept that, or find a model who does use it. I was trying to drop the subject, because as a model I feel it's a bit tacky spending several minutes straight talking about money, money, money in public chat. And I'm not gonna sit on cam all day trying to explain to a stubborn Mr. 'I-want-a-discounted-sex-show' the way things work.

I don't like for my public chat to turn into a string of "How much for blah, blah, blah?"..."You got anything cheaper than that?"..."I only got x tokens...what can I get with that?" questions. It makes me feel like I'm running a damn yard sale...lol.

NoelleBright said:
mynameisbob84 said:

People go to great lengths to do this, too.
When I was a waitress I had a family come in, eat an entire 4 course meal, and then find a bug on one of the dessert plates and refused to pay for any of it. We didn't argue with them about it, but right after they walked out one of the surrounding tables came up to me and told me that they saw the mother take the bug out of a bag in her purse and put it on the plate herself. We went back and watched the video tape and sure enough she had. The bill was upwards of $250, they got it allll for free and couldn't be bothered to even tip.

Some people are just dossers and dwads ;)

I'm not the type of person who makes fun of someone's fetish, but.

I tweeted a picture of me with a new haircut 2 nights ago.
Someone named Hair Lover tweets: @LilyMarieMFC stunning hair Lily, so thick n great colour xx
Me: Yay, I've never had someone with a hair fetish tweet at me before xD
Him: @LilyMarieMFC well I am honoured and delighted to be the first. Yours is sensational btw, looks so thick?
Him, 2 hours later: @LilyMarieMFC what made you cut it? Must smell incredible!

Am I weird if I don't tell him what my hair smells like because it's obviously fapping material for him?
Or does anyone have an idea for a funny, not mean, reply? :lol:

LilyMarie said:
I'm not the type of person who makes fun of someone's fetish, but.

I tweeted a picture of me with a new haircut 2 nights ago.
Someone named Hair Lover tweets: @LilyMarieMFC stunning hair Lily, so thick n great colour xx
Me: Yay, I've never had someone with a hair fetish tweet at me before xD
Him: @LilyMarieMFC well I am honoured and delighted to be the first. Yours is sensational btw, looks so thick?
Him, 2 hours later: @LilyMarieMFC what made you cut it? Must smell incredible!

Am I weird if I don't tell him what my hair smells like because it's obviously fapping material for him?
Or does anyone have an idea for a funny, not mean, reply? :lol:

Tell him if he wants to know he can buy the clippings??? Lol if hes a serious hair fetishest he will :)

Reactions: LilyEvans
I was just asked

"you have a camel toe?"

this was after my yes to if I'm wearing panties. I don't know what to say... I mean, I know what he means. The thing is, while my pussy looks like one without panties, the panties don't tend to crease into the crack unless the designers put a seam in the center (which I never understood until I noticed that it makes the camel toe actually happen). So what do I say? That I have one but the panties don't show it?

Reactions: Nordling
LadyLuna said:
I was just asked

"you have a camel toe?"

this was after my yes to if I'm wearing panties. I don't know what to say... I mean, I know what he means. The thing is, while my pussy looks like one without panties, the panties don't tend to crease into the crack unless the designers put a seam in the center (which I never understood until I noticed that it makes the camel toe actually happen). So what do I say? That I have one but the panties don't show it?
:lol: The question, being somewhat inane, I'd say, "no, but I have a llama coat." Or kindred. :)

Reactions: Rose
LadyLuna said:
I was just asked

"you have a camel toe?"

lol i have a camel-toe obsessed guy, who blurted out "yay , camel toe!!!".......i was naked. I don't think naked pussy qualifies as camel toe, it would be like calling naked boobies cleavage, right?

FrenchKitty said:
LadyLuna said:
I was just asked

"you have a camel toe?"

lol i have a camel-toe obsessed guy, who blurted out "yay , camel toe!!!".......i was naked. I don't think naked pussy qualifies as camel toe, it would be like calling naked boobies cleavage, right?

Ok, so I learned this one recently. Cameltoe is either the image of the pussy through the panties, or according to several of my guys (Idk when this definition happened, but they seem to swear by it) a certain pussy "look". So, if it's the look-no panties, that's probably what he meant. Though, I must confess I have no idea what it exactly means. I've been bad, and haven't followed up on my research of the subject. :?

Tigresslily said:
FrenchKitty said:
LadyLuna said:
I was just asked

"you have a camel toe?"

Ok, so I learned this one recently. Cameltoe is either the image of the pussy through the panties, or according to several of my guys (Idk when this definition happened, but they seem to swear by it) a certain pussy "look". So, if it's the look-no panties, that's probably what he meant. Though, I must confess I have no idea what it exactly means. I've been bad, and haven't followed up on my research of the subject. :?
I've noticed that a lot of men just like to use terms, whether they're accurate or not. To me, "camel toe" is always covered with some clothing.

Another term, that I don't even like, because I think it's offensive, is "MILF," and it's not even used appropriately most of the time...like to some guys any woman who looks over 16 is suddenly a MILF, whether she has had children or not.

Tigresslily said:

Things like yoga pants or swim suits can also give you a camel toe.

enUJCUU.jpg
4VvsRo2.jpg
JbQVxNd.jpg

Nordling said:

Agreed I think that definition best makes sense, just saying that some members told me otherwise. I agree with Nordling that they seem to just like using the term. I've been wearing yoga pants today on cam...so yeah cameltoe was the theme of the day.

from tonight

all4funmn: Hey just asking around haha cuz im sure there is a few girls on here that are looking for a place to live haha i know a lil creepy but ya i just bought a house and looking for a roomate 28 m in minnesota lol
LilyMarie: that's more than just a little creepy o_o

pastdue: Hi! You are gorgeous
LilyMarie: thanks!
pastdue: May I ask your name? I'm Eric (Eric has many many reward points, he should know better)
LilyMarie: my name's LilyMarie

vexxev: i only have 246 tokens would i be able to buy sex video with that if i send a tip without anyone seeing so they dont know what i sent for it?
LilyMarie: lol, are you serious?
vexxev: worth a shot its all i have
LilyMarie: my video is 450.
LilyMarie: 246 is about half of that
vexxev: didnt realize sorry
vexxev: figured if they saw me tip it and u gave video they may try to get it same price but im sorry for the isnult

"I love hanging/saggy tits" and they truly think its some kind of compliment and are confused when I don't take it as one. :angry4: Also.."I love chubbys". I know I'm not thin by any means and fairly curvaceous but I'm bloody well around 19% body fat, wtf??