AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
jamesrobert said:
Shaun__ said:
jamesrobert said:
Phew! Good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't know who "Elly" is. I sure thought we all must!

I am beginning to suspect some of the people on here would say, "Who the fuck is Norm and why are you serving him first?".

VK2O6.jpg

No, but I'm not going to say "Gee, can you believe Bob didn't know who Paul was," when you have no idea if the audience knows EITHER Paul or Bob.

"Gee, the other members in the room and the model think this guy is somebody, and she is holding up her ring finger when asked to explain why.", is not exactly Sherlock levels of deduction.

Shaun__ said:
jamesrobert said:
Shaun__ said:
jamesrobert said:
Phew! Good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't know who "Elly" is. I sure thought we all must!

I am beginning to suspect some of the people on here would say, "Who the fuck is Norm and why are you serving him first?".

VK2O6.jpg

No, but I'm not going to say "Gee, can you believe Bob didn't know who Paul was," when you have no idea if the audience knows EITHER Paul or Bob.

"Gee, the other members in the room and the model think this guy is somebody, and she is holding up her ring finger when asked to explain why.", is not exactly Sherlock levels of deduction.

Maybe Sherlock levels of EXPLANATION because you sure didn't do it well the first time.

jamesrobert said:
Maybe Sherlock levels of EXPLANATION because you sure didn't do it well the first time.

I actually considered changing my post before submitting it, but decided people would ask if they really wanted to know. Plus I thought was fairly obvious what was going on just based on the conversation. Jupiter551 and Nordling both got it on the first try after all.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Shaun__ said:
jamesrobert said:

I actually considered changing my post before submitting it, but decided people would ask if they really wanted to know. Plus I thought was fairly obvious what was going on just based on the conversation. Jupiter551 and Nordling both got it on the first try after all.

You know... I don't know what I can say to you. Be offended by a joke. That should really make your life better.

BTW, I figured it was the model's significant other, but you sure as hell did not explain that in the slightest. It's okay, I'll remember. Shaun_ is sensitive and cannot take a joke. Do not ever direct text at him. He will act like a child.

jamesrobert said:
Shaun__ said:
jamesrobert said:

You know... I don't know what I can say to you. Be offended by a joke. That should really make your life better.

BTW, I figured it was the model's significant other, but you sure as hell did not explain that in the slightest. It's okay, I'll remember. Shaun_ is sensitive and cannot take a joke. Do not ever direct text at him. He will act like a child.

You seem easily tweaked I shall take note of this and cause you irritation in the future.

Shaun__ said:
jamesrobert said:
Shaun__ said:
jamesrobert said:

You seem easily tweaked I shall take note of this and cause you irritation in the future.

Tweaked, no. Confused. Yes. Flustered. A little. Irritated. It's totally possible.

I just don't know why you are so offended that people don't get you. Although going through your posts I remember you. HA. I now understand.

I don't have purple hair, no need to attack me,

jamesrobert said:
Tweaked, no. Confused. Yes. Flustered. A little. Irritated. It's totally possible.

I just don't know why you are so offended that people don't get you. Although going through your posts I remember you. HA. I now understand.

dDFJy.jpg

Shaun__ said:
jamesrobert said:

dDFJy.jpg

I've never once said something a logical person can't understand.

So it's more like the pot calling the spoon black.

Edit: awkward... That's the kettle calling the pot black.

jamesrobert said:

You made a joke and I made a joke. Then you made another joke and I made another joke. Then you started calling me names and I made another joke. Then you brought up random events from my past and I used self-deprecating humor. Then you brought up logic so I posted a bunny with a pancake on its head to belittle your point and mock it.

0OD0b.jpg

Shaun__ said:
jamesrobert said:

You made a joke and I made a joke. Then you made another joke and I made another joke. Then you started calling me names and I made another joke. Then you brought up random events from my past and I used self-deprecating humor. Then you brought up logic so I posted a bunny with a pancake on its head to belittle your point and mock it.

0OD0b.jpg
This makes me want pancakes.... :drool:

blackxrose said:

That picture always makes me want pancakes, and a bunny to play with while I eat them.

Reactions: Rose
jamesrobert said:
Shaun__ said:

Sherlock would start waxing on about the length of the shadow cast on her finger combined with the height of the afternoon sun blah blah...he'd never think it was something so obvious as a wedding ring lol.

Shaun__ said:
blackxrose said:

That picture always makes me want pancakes, and a bunny to play with while I eat them.

just had a moment.
genuinely thought i read something along the lines of:

that picture always makes me want a bunny, and pancakes to play with when i eat him...

looks like i ought to put myself to bed...

shaun, I read it three times and all I got from it before reading the rest was that everyone in the room knew who elly was. I still didn't.

"Hold up your finger" doesn't tell us there's a ring on it. I've never been to mixxi's room (sorry mixxi, don't perv very often), and I didn't even know she was married (I knew she was taken, but not that there was a marriage involved). My best guess was either a significant other, someone who tips a lot when he can, or a really good friend.

Someone saying "he's her husband" might not be quite so fun, but it would've been very helpful. I've been played around with the way this guy was, and it wasn't fun, because I got so upset I couldn't think straight to figure out what all these clues were.

Now, if she has on her profile "I'm married, my husband's screen name is elly", THEN he has no excuse for not knowing.

If someone has never been told, there's no way for them to know.

LadyLuna said:
shaun, I read it three times and all I got from it before reading the rest was that everyone in the room knew who elly was. I still didn't.

"Hold up your finger" doesn't tell us there's a ring on it. I've never been to mixxi's room (sorry mixxi, don't perv very often), and I didn't even know she was married (I knew she was taken, but not that there was a marriage involved). My best guess was either a significant other, someone who tips a lot when he can, or a really good friend.

Someone saying "he's her husband" might not be quite so fun, but it would've been very helpful. I've been played around with the way this guy was, and it wasn't fun, because I got so upset I couldn't think straight to figure out what all these clues were.

Your first complaint is entirely valid in my mind. Like I said I was a bit iffy on even posting that in the way I chose. I did clarify when I noticed people were interested, and gave you a link to a page with pictures of Mixxi and Elly together.

I have no regrets about what we did to other premium in the thread however. He had no business telling Elly he needed to tip no matter who he was. Tip requesting is the model's or an appointed designee's responsibility. Then even after the other people in the room and the model vouched for Elly, he still kept on. Then after that part I posted he said something I believe was meant to be mean. I have no sympathies for people like that.

Shaun__ said:
Your first complaint is entirely valid in my mind. Like I said I was a bit iffy on even posting that in the way I chose. I did clarify when I noticed people were interested, and gave you a link to a page with pictures of Mixxi and Elly together.

Thank you for that :)

I have no regrets about what we did to other premium in the thread however. He had no business telling Elly he needed to tip no matter who he was. Tip requesting is the model's or an appointed designee's responsibility.

Very true

Then even after the other people in the room and the model vouched for Elly, he still kept on. Then after that part I posted he said something I believe was meant to be mean. I have no sympathies for people like that.

Fair enough.

Shaun__ said:
He had no business telling Elly he needed to tip no matter who he was. Tip requesting is the model's or an appointed designee's responsibility.

I've never heard this rule, Is this common? I will sometimes say something like 'tip for request' but there is a area between a trivial request and an insane request when I would say it.

Trivial Request would be things like; "Can I see your feet", "Can you stand up", "Can I see your face" Things the model might do anyways without tips or a request that can be met in just a few seconds.

Insane request would be like; "Stretch your ass baby and fuck it hard"

The middle ground is usually things like; "Take off X", "Dance for us", "Lets see those tits". Basically the things the model would not do until she feels like she has got the amount of tokens she wants.

In my opinion the trivial are things that the model may do or may request a specific amount of tokens for depending on her mood. The insane are the things that the model won't be doing regardless or is just simply rude to the model. The middle ground is for the show directors who act like the model doesn't know that most of the viewers want to see her naked.

But all and all. If an amount for a request isn't agreed upon before the tip is given then a tip is just a tip not a negotiation or payment.

Reactions: LadyLuna
BoltEyeAm said:
Shaun__ said:
He had no business telling Elly he needed to tip no matter who he was. Tip requesting is the model's or an appointed designee's responsibility.

I've never heard this rule, Is this common? I will sometimes say something like 'tip for request' but there is a area between a trivial request and an insane request when I would say it.

In my room, members who request tips for me get told politely "I appreciate what you're trying to do for me, but the way you're going about it is off-putting to the others in the room, and likely to do the opposite of what you intend." Unless you're a regular in the girl's room, you should not be asking for tips for her.

I had to tell a guy who was a new regular that the man he was currently ragging on about tipping me has spent plenty on me in the past, now could he please shut up and let us go back to our OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER SQUEE! moment?

Reactions: jamesrobert
LadyLuna said:
In my room, members who request tips for me get told politely "I appreciate what you're trying to do for me, but the way you're going about it is off-putting to the others in the room, and likely to do the opposite of what you intend." Unless you're a regular in the girl's room, you should not be asking for tips for her.

I had to tell a guy who was a new regular that the man he was currently ragging on about tipping me has spent plenty on me in the past, now could he please shut up and let us go back to our OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER SQUEE! moment?

That makes sense, thanks.
I don't think I've ever been 'ragging' when have said it in the past but I am pretty bias towards myself. Like the emotes that state that the only thing worse than basics is regulars who don't tip I can see how it would turn people off to tipping. (and generally all the emotes that attempt to keep people inline)

Model friend of mine was doing an unintentional foot show yesterday (she was just laying down and had her feet in the air, taking a little break). She started joking it was a foot show and some guys got really into it "oo bb" "yea bb" so I jokingly said "Tips or the socks go back on" and lo and behold, there were tips lol! I didn't expect anyone to listen to me, and it was a joke anyway, but seriously I don't pretend to have any authority over what people should do, nor do I want any lol!

jamesrobert said:
What is curious to me was she was troll-less at MFC and now on streamate it's an issue.

I've encountered so many nasty (not the good 'nasty') people on Streamate that they make MFC trolls look like Tweety bird (just as sweet as can be). :lol:

It's not everyday that a guy on a cam site pops into my room and starts ranting and telling me he hopes I get raped.....

Reactions: Nordling
Yeah, it's a thin line between overbearing-"model fanboys" and being simply supportive of a model in her room, and every model defines where that line is. I've even noticed some models (not on MFC) even give some of their regulars "ban power." Personally, I prefer rooms where the model runs her room and likes gentle support.

Reactions: MadJohnson
Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:
Ha ha! I LOVE the name "RandomJizzBall." :)

Hehe! I will crack up laughing if I actually see a member with that name. :mrgreen:
:lol: Nearest I've seen is a model named "jizzgooglez." Not sure what it means. lol

thats me! lolol the name originates from Jizz Goggles which are glasses (goggles) that shield the eyes from jizz! lol anywho, it turned out being a typo and i kept it figuring it would come up
with less results when searched on the interwebz :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
jizzgooglez said:
Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:
Ha ha! I LOVE the name "RandomJizzBall." :)

Hehe! I will crack up laughing if I actually see a member with that name. :mrgreen:
:lol: Nearest I've seen is a model named "jizzgooglez." Not sure what it means. lol

thats me! lolol the name originates from Jizz Goggles which are glasses (goggles) that shield the eyes from jizz! lol anywho, it turned out being a typo and i kept it figuring it would come up
with less results when searched on the interwebz :lol:
:-D Thanks! I should have asked when I was in your room, but I was afraid it'd come off wrong. lol You have a great room, btw.