AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
JoleneJolene said:
Jupiter551 said:
A member mfc mailed me earlier and the contents of the mfc mail were simply this:
L8RSh.jpg

Damn! It's AgentSex! One of the worst profiles on MFC! Are you excited Jup? He's practically a celebrity, I think you should print that and put in it your hope chest.
:lol:
I wish I got more hate mail. :( I really don't understand why I don't!

He's sent me 9 mfc mails tonight, several offline pms and spammed that banner 20 times on my profile, I haven't responded and it just makes him more pissed lol :toothy9:

I guess this will teach me to make sport of the mentally ill.

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
Jupiter551 said:
A member mfc mailed me earlier and the contents of the mfc mail were simply this:
L8RSh.jpg

Damn! It's AgentSex! One of the worst profiles on MFC! Are you excited Jup? He's practically a celebrity, I think you should print that and put in it your hope chest.
:lol:
I wish I got more hate mail. :( I really don't understand why I don't!

He's sent me 9 mfc mails tonight, several offline pms and spammed that banner 20 times on my profile, I haven't responded and it just makes him more pissed lol :toothy9:

I guess this will teach me to make sport of the mentally ill.

i posted on your wall, of course i fucked up your name and tried to cover for it.. arrggggggg. I havent slept in days give me a break haha

Reactions: Jupiter551
bradcute: hi-wow u are so beautiful and your breasts are making my big slender penis so hard-id love u to watch me while i wank over u-im cute come and see- is my cam on?

Slender? As in pencil-dick?

ComicOzzie said:
agrostar: wow, 21 and body of a 18

Because we all know how broken-down 21 year old bodies usually look.
Rotfl, guess in a month I'll have a broken down body then because I'm officially leaving the teens. Darn, guess he can't come perv on me then. :p

Haha, I'm turning 21 in 6 days. Brace yourselves.

StarrieNights said:
i posted on your wall, of course i fucked up your name and tried to cover for it.. arrggggggg. I havent slept in days give me a break haha
Hahah thanks Starrie, I have been asleep for the last 5 hours and I'm almost scared to go look what he's done to it by now lol :p

Hello. I am new to MFC. Was wondering if you ever work at night (your time). You seem like a very soft gentle woman and very sweet. I am very curious about your name, maybe you like to suck blood or something...very funny right? I would like to take you private and maybe do something dirty with you. Can you please post a picture or send me one of your feets?

Just now in Aedans room,

do u go both ways asking bc of the rainbow socks

Tonight in my room, at some point we were talking about my grandmother and what she would say if she knew that I cam.
One guy decided to change his name accordingly.

HYC0q.png

Sometimes it strikes me that not all guests are just guests...

Attachments

• Intelligent guests.jpg
    Intelligent guests.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 170
USER: merry christmas
06:32:32 PM JessiD: Hapy chaunukkah
USER: r u jewish?
06:34:02 PM JessiD: lol nope.
USER: u know hannukah is a jewish holiday?
06:35:10 PM JessiD: Yes, its right around this time also :)
USER: in direct contravention of christian morals
06:35:28 PM JessiD: Im not christian either homie
USER: whos side r u on?
06:36:44 PM JessiD: My side
06:36:46 PM JessiD: :p
USER: u r welcome to celebrate christmas whenever u want with whomever u want
USER: i worry u will heap jews with christians
USER: we remember christmas as the time hebrew king herod the hedonist tried to kill jesus at birth
USER: forcing his birth in a manger

neutral-bad-poker-face-l.png

Nordling said:
Religious zealots logging onto an adult-oriented cam site make me laugh a lot. lol

Yeah, Mr. Wannabe preacher with 20,000 MFC points and hidden token amounts. LMAO.

And it's funny when a member asks "Why are you doing this? You're too beautiful for this."

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:
Religious zealots logging onto an adult-oriented cam site make me laugh a lot. lol

Yeah, Mr. Wannabe preacher with 20,000 MFC points and hidden token amounts. LMAO.

And it's funny when a member asks "Why are you doing this? You're too beautiful for this."

He wanked to save you from your sin!

In Aedan's room tonite, the Pioneer dropped a big tip. In all the clapping and fun, look at what some dude's response was:

Attachments

• finger_wat.jpg
    finger_wat.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 74
schlmoe said:
In Aedan's room tonite, the Pioneer dropped a big tip. In all the clapping and fun, look at what some dude's response was:
Roblove39 is like yeah yeah she got a tip...now back to business. (The business of begging).

Jessi said:
I dont understand these repeat offenders with the "finger your ass bb" "open bobs bb"
How does it ever work?! :shock:

I assume somebody at some point in time did what they asked for accidentally and they assume it works now, or they figured that tips from one person entitles the entire room to ask for things. I noticed last time I was on Chaturbate I had all kinds of assholes trying to get things with my money, because they do not let you hide your tips.

Im always turning around and shaking my booty, and as soon as someone begs for it I'm like "dammit, now I don't wanna dance they way I was gonna 'cause I have to teach him a lesson" or something :lol:

Jessi said:
Im always turning around and shaking my booty, and as soon as someone begs for it I'm like "dammit, now I don't wanna dance they way I was gonna 'cause I have to teach him a lesson" or something :lol:
Me too!

Reactions: Jupiter551
AmberCutie said:
Jessi said:
Me too!

Lol it bugs me so much when this happens... I feel like saying "look retard, if you're going to beg at LEAST wait til she's not already doing something sexy you goddamn moron"

Reactions: 1 person
AmberCutie said:
Jessi said:
Me too!

Me three!

For example:

The song "Doin' It" by L.L. Cool J is playing, and I'm showing my oiled-up ass while smiling at my chatters. :-D I'm JUST about to do a little booty-clapping, and then.....

Random jizzball: Mmmm. Yeah bb...show us what u workin wit. Lemme see you clap dat ass, ma.

:woops:

Reactions: Nordling