AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
02:03:09 PM canadahung: hey
02:03:24 PM canadahung: whats up
02:03:46 PM canadahung: where in canada u from sexy?>
02:04:38 PM JessiD: Talk in public if you just want to chat please
02:05:07 PM canadahung: lol might want more
02:05:12 PM canadahung: u never know
02:05:21 PM canadahung: where ya from
02:06:30 PM canadahung: its says pm before privates does it not ?
02:07:03 PM JessiD: Yep
02:07:12 PM JessiD: If you want to do a private, please make sure to read my profile
02:08:02 PM canadahung: can u not just tell me
02:08:37 PM canadahung: im from edm any ways cya later
02:08:57 PM canadahung: cya u to demanding lol
02:09:11 PM JessiD: My location is very personal. Theres no need to know that
02:09:41 PM canadahung: ni think i know u anyways is why i ask
02:09:55 PM canadahung: u look like thi s 20 ish yr old girl i know
02:12:24 PM JessiD: hhaha okay.
02:12:35 PM canadahung: for real
02:12:37 PM canadahung: no jokes
02:12:45 PM canadahung: why u think i wanted to know where from so bad
02:12:46 PM JessiD: Okay
02:13:18 PM JessiD: Youre not the first person to try and say something like that, we're used to it
02:13:31 PM canadahung: were u are 1 person
02:13:52 PM canadahung: and its the first i have ever said it to any one on here iv been off and on this site foir 3 years
02:14:34 PM JessiD: Congratulations, you got to be annoying and a model paid attention to you. Have a nice day.
02:38:52 PM canadahung: for real , i was just stating that i know u

One of these people is being too demanding.

Banned.

I can't help but notice that the large dimple on her lower back looks like the Magic: The Gathering Planeswalker logo.

Magic%20Planeswalker%20Logo%20Binder.jpg

Reactions: Deathdoll and Jessi
10:40:51 AM CharmingGirll: HIII HERB HRU??
10:41:17 AM HerbWantsSex: hi, good, ty
10:41:29 AM HerbWantsSex: and u?
10:42:30 AM CharmingGirll: i`m fineee
10:42:35 AM CharmingGirll: i need some fun
10:42:42 AM CharmingGirll: and i htought
10:42:52 AM CharmingGirll: maybe you can help me
10:43:18 AM HerbWantsSex: ok, if you give me 200 tokens
10:43:24 AM HerbWantsSex: I will wank myself on cam
10:43:57 AM CharmingGirll: what???
10:43:58 AM CharmingGirll: me???
10:44:06 AM CharmingGirll: give it to you 200 tokens??
10:44:12 AM HerbWantsSex: yes
10:44:32 AM CharmingGirll: growin up dude...
10:44:57 AM HerbWantsSex: haha
10:45:08 AM CharmingGirll: really
hehe, a model did have a WTF about me, she did PM me while I was not in her room, I always response, most of the time not seriously.

It does happen more lately that random models PM me , maybe it is bec its a slow period, maybe bec my current nickname indicates I'm open for it.

This guy wrote me the LONGEST message about how I am a scammer, liar, mean, etc. And told me to leave MFC. I stood my ground and told him to fuck off. Then he replied, "congrats!!!!! this is the spirit!!!!!! good girl!!!! kiss ty for the polite answer!!! for real!!!! kisses sorry!!!! i have a sense of humor a little bit dark!!!! was to see if you are strong or weak!!!! kiss "
WTF?!?!

So I had a guy who appeared to be a beggar last night asking for ass fingering and tipping 10 tk with public "ass hard" notes. I deemed after a few minutes that he may be one of the best trolls of all time posing as a beggar and doing a pretty decent job... This morning I have an offline 10 tok tip from him with the note "asshole plz" and LOL'ed so hard! Fucking genius!
I'm a little proud of myself for figuring him out!

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
PlayboyMegan said:
This guy wrote me the LONGEST message about how I am a scammer, liar, mean, etc. And told me to leave MFC. I stood my ground and told him to fuck off. Then he replied, "congrats!!!!! this is the spirit!!!!!! good girl!!!! kiss ty for the polite answer!!! for real!!!! kisses sorry!!!! i have a sense of humor a little bit dark!!!! was to see if you are strong or weak!!!! kiss "
WTF?!?!

Lol the good old "ok you owned me so now I'll pretend I was only joking" reaction :roll:

Number one! during a shower show.
thousands of droplets of water tickling those lips with their kiss

Number two!
My cock is drooling
^^Tie a sponge to that shit!

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Hi all! ImAudrianna,,..noobie

this wasnt a member
but a 14 year ywar old Russian guest said SUCH things to me thateven I was speeclhless,,, till i told him togonahui ;)

he was lke "slut...suckmydickanduwillfeelbetter]

I called him Pupsik becuasehe is justa baby

but yaha

if you lovelies w
ant to check me out Im Audrianna_ on mfc

i thin im second page :(

anyways loveolt dy to you I sdont know html or how to do link :(

AudreyAnna said:
Hi all! ImAudrianna,,..noobie

this wasnt a member
but a 14 year ywar old Russian guest said SUCH things to me thateven I was speeclhless,,, till i told him togonahui ;)

he was lke "slut...suckmydickanduwillfeelbetter]

I called him Pupsik becuasehe is justa baby

but yaha

if you lovelies w
ant to check me out Im Audrianna_ on mfc

i thin im second page :(

anyways loveolt dy to you I sdont know html or how to do link :(

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Audrianna_

:hello2:

Hollie popped on for a quick moment, long enough for this conversation:

jgm28: my sister was unshaved today
jgm28: are you unshaved too?
ViruSphere: um... are you perving on your sister jgm?
jgm28: @virus already done her for today

:text-tmi:

nerdguy said:
grandius: cervix with a smile...luna's customer policy

Oh, THAT guy..... :roll:

He had a bad habit of coming in my room for a minute to complain about shit that went down in some other model's room.....then he'd leave.

And I heard that he tends to harass models (outside of MFC) like he thinks he deserves their full attention at all times. SMH.....

"Lovin the hitler stache on your pussy bb"

Ummm its called a landing strip dude ?!?! wtf??

Actually, there is a Hitler pubic hair design but in no way resembles a landing strip. Now we need a picture! :p

The Charlie Chaplin
A horizontal strip like a Chaplin moustache. Also called the Hitler or Adolf.

How Does Your LadyGarden Grow? Popular Pubic Hair Styles For All Tastes – In Alphabetical Order

The Afro
Not confined to heads, it seems.

The Arrow
A Brazilian strip, with an arrowhead on the bottom – presumably in case that special someone needs a little help finding their way home.

The Bikini Bottom/Bikini Line
Just a little tidying really – hair remains giving the effect of a bikini bottom shape when viewed from the front (excuse me for being dense but don't they all look like that anyway?)

The Brazilian
The most famous popular pubic hair style of them all... Removing all but a very thin strip down the centre.

The Cardshark
Hair is removed to leave a playing card design. Hearts, diamonds and spades are popular but clubs rarely sported. And apparently it's not the done thing to centralise the design – it should be to one side of centre.

The Charlie Chaplin

The French
Removing a strip of hair both sides – less dramatic than a Brazilian.

The Hollywood/Lolita/Kojak/Yuk Brynner
All gone. Nada.

The Isosceles
This is a triangular version of the French.

The Landing Strip
Referred to in Military circles as the Runway. Wider than a Brazilian, narrower than a French. It's all in the width…

The MC Hammer
Chevrons, as seen on the famous eyebrow. And no, your third eye is on your FOREHEAD...

The Mohawk
Or, as they say in Japan, the Beckham Mohawk… About the same width as a Brazilian or slightly wider. What's in a name anyway?

The Patchouli
All over the place, au naturelle. Also called the Rasta, and the Madonna.

The Princess Cut
A vertical oval shape like an American Football or Rugby Ball.

Bocefish said:
Actually, there is a Hitler pubic hair design but in no way resembles a landing strip. Now we need a picture! :p

The Charlie Chaplin

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Reactions: Nordling
Hmmm mine doesnt seem to fit any of those descriptions though. I have a lil square. I do like the Brazilian and shave off a bit at the top too and viola, a square. I like it. But it in no way resembles Hitlers stache or Chaplins either lol.

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Teagan_Chase said:
Hmmm mine doesnt seem to fit any of those descriptions though. I have a lil square. I do like the Brazilian and shave off a bit at the top too and viola, a square. I like it. But it in no way resembles Hitlers stache or Chaplins either lol.
The Squarezilian

Reactions: Teagan
Jupiter551 said:
Teagan_Chase said:
The Squarezilian

Perfect!! Mind if i use that in my room? lmao!!

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Teagan_Chase said:
lol be my guest

A member mfc mailed me earlier and the contents of the mfc mail were simply this:
L8RSh.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
Teagan_Chase said:
lol be my guest

A member mfc mailed me earlier and the contents of the mfc mail were simply this:
L8RSh.jpg

EXTREEEEEEMEEE
Now Im imagining a gay couple getting married on skateboards or something.

Jupiter551 said:
L8RSh.jpg

Damn! It's AgentSex! One of the worst profiles on MFC! Are you excited Jup? He's practically a celebrity, I think you should print that and put in it your hope chest.
:lol:
I wish I got more hate mail. :( I really don't understand why I don't!