AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The next person that asks for you to vomit, tell them to turn on their cam to help you to do it. :rofl:
I was doing a toy bj for a guy one time and he wanted me to gag which is fine! but then he started like whispering "just let it out" "just keep going" "just let it happen" and i was like huh? let what happen? and he was like just throw up. and i was like uhhh no. it made the rest of the show awkward.

I was doing a toy bj for a guy one time and he wanted me to gag which is fine! but then he started like whispering "just let it out" "just keep going" "just let it happen" and i was like huh? let what happen? and he was like just throw up. and i was like uhhh no. it made the rest of the show awkward.

Yeah I don't get the whole vomit fetish, and sadly have had this happen as well. When the guy said it I was just sort of gave him a look and asked if he was kidding. I don't mock fetishes, but a) it broke site rules, which I won't do b) mmm so sexy how you're puking and letting that stomach acid rot your teeth out bb...what? >.o

Yeah I don't get the whole vomit fetish, and sadly have had this happen as well. When the guy said it I was just sort of gave him a look and asked if he was kidding. I don't mock fetishes, but a) it broke site rules, which I won't do b) mmm so sexy how you're puking and letting that stomach acid rot your teeth out bb...what? >.o

I always find myself dancing around this issue. I don't do BJ shows, and only occasionally make BJ videos, because my gag reflex is so bad that I skip past gagging and just go straight to dry heaving, which is one of the worst feelings ever to me. I don't want to actually say that on cam, though, because I don't want someone else who was about to take me private to get grossed out and leave. But "I have a super sensitive gag reflex" just gets the reply of the guy saying that he thinks gagging is hot, and not understanding what I mean when I say "but I don't just gag".

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I get the Where in Canada do you live? all the time. Apparently my Russian accent sounds French Canadian to many members.

I get asked if I'm Canadian so often that I occasionally change my Streamate location from the US to say Canada (that or if I want to avoid US political talk lol). I got that a lot on MFC too, though I never implied I was from there in any way shape or form. I assume I was just being really polite or something. XD

This tweet was wtf enough...
eN6bsFW.png

but then I scrolled and holy crap dude! Tweets from 152 days ago?! Remind me to not do the inception thing and go deeper with wtf tweets again. I think part of my brain made a popping sound. o_O

6XLJK5D.png

@dilligaf0 According to his twitter that's his company's number. *facepalm

I don't get it either! I guess it's another dominance thing.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I always find myself dancing around this issue. I don't do BJ shows, and only occasionally make BJ videos, because my gag reflex is so bad that I skip past gagging and just go straight to dry heaving, which is one of the worst feelings ever to me. I don't want to actually say that on cam, though, because I don't want someone else who was about to take me private to get grossed out and leave. But "I have a super sensitive gag reflex" just gets the reply of the guy saying that he thinks gagging is hot, and not understanding what I mean when I say "but I don't just gag".
I don't mind the gagging. I mean I don't exactly like it but I don't mind doing it. It's requested sooo much for me

I had a guy come in during a cumshow and be all 'mm I know you want me to impregnate your tight little black teen pussy bb'

...uh >.< so much wrong with this lol. He made me reach all the way over to hit the ban button while I was in the middle of something :mad:

When it comes to fetishes I generally believe it's a case of each to their own - but that also means you shouldn't just come crashing into a model's room expecting her to indulge in yours.
I dont shame fetishes but i do like it when someone asks me privately if i do a certain fetish.
It kills the mood in public

Translation, please...

LUVAMISTRO:id LUUV2massagez yo' tits in2a orgasmic spazum "PATANDED"

Love to massage your tits into orgasmic spasm. "Patented"

Should it bother me that apparently I speak fluent moron?

Seriously, WTF? This dude was asking this question in numerous rooms today...

Bustemballs: hi, if you had to choose either the letter "s" or "v" as a favourite, which one would you pick?

Seriously, WTF? This dude was asking this question in numerous rooms today...

Bustemballs: hi, if you had to choose either the letter "s" or "v" as a favourite, which one would you pick?

When one goes too far as a fan of V for vendetta? I dunno, that's all I've got.

• Funny!
Reactions: ComicOzzie
I had a grey on CB today that is (and I quote) :"Looking to be regular 30 pvd's 2-3 times a week". I spent the entire hour I was online pondering what he could possibly have meant. @gingerhobbit , please use your translation skills to decipher the hidden meaning in this.

ETA - Should I take this to mean I need to clear my schedule for 60-90 pvts per week?

I had a grey on CB today that is (and I quote) :"Looking to be regular 30 pvd's 2-3 times a week". I spent the entire hour I was online pondering what he could possibly have meant. @gingerhobbit , please use your translation skills to decipher the hidden meaning in this.

ETA - Should I take this to mean I need to clear my schedule for 60-90 pvts per week?
CB greys are a breed unto themselves. To ponder the deeper implications of what they say is to flirt with madness. But I look forward to hearing Ginger's interpretation.

(not to brag, but I have flipped two of those mo-fo's, made em go blue. Not that it did the model a lot of good. Netted her a total of 3 tokens)

My best guess: "Looking to be a regular...30-minute privates, 2-3 times a week."

Of course, 'pvd' could be some really awesome sexual thing that I'm just too lame to know.

My best guess: "Looking to be a regular...30-minute privates, 2-3 times a week."

Of course, 'pvd' could be some really awesome sexual thing that I'm just too lame to know.
Sounds suspiciously like something that belongs in the Promises To Tip thread. A guy looking to up himself in the attention rankings without having to pony up.

Sounds suspiciously like something that belongs in the Promises To Tip thread. A guy looking to up himself in the attention rankings without having to pony up.

For some reason, "private" in grey-speak means "password show that I'm paying way too little for", or "Skype that I'm going to pay way too little for". I'm a bit of a bitch to these guys:

Grey: how much for private bb
Me: 30 tokens per minute
Grey: what about a gift card
Me: I only do privates for tokens
Grey: I give you $25 Amazon for 20 minutes
Me: that's against the rules and I won't do it.
Me: *screenshot* *ban* *email screenshot to support to report the butthole*

An alternate that also happens:
Grey: how much for private bb
Me: My privates are set at 30 tokens per minute
Grey: not here, s k y p e
Me: I only do privates here
Grey: but I give you a gift card
Me: that's against the rules and I won't do it.
Me: *screenshot* *ban* *email screenshot to support to report the butthole*

So a freeloader decides to write a Penthouse letter in free chat...

Mr Sinister: Natalia, when I walk in to the room, I throw you against the wall and pin both wrists above your head with one hand, whispering in your ear that I own your pussy
Mr_Sinister: kicking your feet apart and ripping your panties with the other hand
Mr_Sinister: pulling your hair too hard before I slide the tip of my cock slowly in to you.....teasing your pretty little pussy
Mr_Sinister: as I slide deeper and harder in to you I tell you how I own your pussy again. I'll cum when and where I want......
Mr_Sinister: I stop and tell you to taste your pussy on my cock. My balls are also wet from your pussy. You love tasting yourself on me.

Just stop. Please.

So a freeloader decides to write a Penthouse letter in free chat...

Mr Sinister: Natalia, when I walk in to the room, I throw you against the wall and pin both wrists above your head with one hand, whispering in your ear that I own your pussy
Mr_Sinister: kicking your feet apart and ripping your panties with the other hand
Mr_Sinister: pulling your hair too hard before I slide the tip of my cock slowly in to you.....teasing your pretty little pussy
Mr_Sinister: as I slide deeper and harder in to you I tell you how I own your pussy again. I'll cum when and where I want......
Mr_Sinister: I stop and tell you to taste your pussy on my cock. My balls are also wet from your pussy. You love tasting yourself on me.

Just stop. Please.

I think some lady put that shit on Amazon, called it "Fifty Shades" and made millions.

Ahhh that makes sense.