AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Legit WTF, I need a slang translator, the dude left when I asked him what that meant.

you gon put on or nah

JimsX said:
I have a bit of a foot fetish, but that's just fucking weird. Steal a woman's shoe? What's he gonna do with it? :?

I know! It's constant questions like that. Tonight, it was "What if you were at a bar and your shoe came off? Would you go limp to your friends with one shoe on, take a shot, and go try to get it back? Or would you try getting it back immediately"

:think:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and JimsX
TheMoonSage said:
JimsX said:
I have a bit of a foot fetish, but that's just fucking weird. Steal a woman's shoe? What's he gonna do with it? :?

I know! It's constant questions like that. Tonight, it was "What if you were at a bar and your shoe came off? Would you go limp to your friends with one shoe on, take a shot, and go try to get it back? Or would you try getting it back immediately"

:think:

He wants you to say things like run your foot up his leg to to his crotch and ask for your shoe back as you rubbed against it, you know the stuff he should be paying you for doing in private probably for the stealing scenarios. Other similar things for the others.

lMGVkR8.jpg

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 651
wnat would u do to a 22 yr old virgin whos 6'5 200 pounds with 7'5 inches there first time bb

:lol: You ain't getting no free sexy talk, yo. :snooty:

I tweet: 21 jump street was much better than I was expecting. Loved Ice cube's character.
Penis icon tweets back: i want to see 22 jump street
I tweet back: already seen it, it's pretty cool too.
Penis icon tweets me: im on cam join me

Reminder to never engage publicly on twitter with penis icons again. :happy11:

Jupiter551 said:
Guest00274: she is veare niac
Guest00274: i see you this iaes veare bewtifull
Guest00274: she is abig iaes
Guest00274: and she is hapenc
took a while to get 'very nice', 'big eyes', no idea what 'hapenc' is

"Hispanic", maybe? :think:

Methinks if you don't get it, I don't have to explain it to you. Especially not in 140 characters.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-16-16-09-12.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-16-16-09-12.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 455
  • Screenshot_2015-01-16-16-16-25.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-16-16-16-25.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 455
Nordling said:
What are "horny nipples?"
When a member uses 'horny' to describe a model's body part, I usually assume they're German. :?
The German word for 'horny' can also mean hot/sexually attractive/sexually appealing. OR cool, rad, awesome etc. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/geil#German

LilyMarie said:
Nordling said:
When a member uses 'horny' to describe a model's body part, I usually assume they're German. :?
The German word for 'horny' can also mean hot/sexually attractive/sexually appealing. OR cool, rad, awesome etc. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/geil#German
Horny tends to have that connotation in Britain too to some degree. I've described, and heard others describe, things as 'being horny' before. :)

LilyMarie said:
LailaBaise said:
Horny tends to have that connotation in Britain too to some degree. I've described, and heard others describe, things as 'being horny' before. :)
All neatly confirmed by the international chart performance of the classic song "Horny 98" by Mousse T.

Attachments

• Horny '98.jpg
    Horny '98.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 355
Reactions: Lovelyhills
LilyMarie said:
Nordling said:

I hate the word geil almost as much as quasi. When did everybody start using quasi???
:snooty:

Reactions: Lovelyhills
Protocosmo said:
LilyMarie said:
Nordling said:

I hate the word geil almost as much as quasi. When did everybody start using quasi???
:snooty:
People wanted to talk about something that resembled being sexually attractive. So Quasi-Geil was born!
:mrgreen:

JimsX said:
Many years ago you used to get a big round orange pill for period cramps
it was sugar coated. I used to suck off the sugar and put the pills back in the bottle :loll
Then they were white, after the sugar was sucked off of them

:?
Ha! I'm sure his mom didn't notice the color change. lol

Reactions: NyxieDay and JimsX
ComicOzzie said:
Appropriate name...

Stupid_Basic: oh... you may be cute.
Stupid_Basic: is rare. most girl here ugly

:roll:

We're in the same room. :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 1_24_2015 , 11_52_07 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 1_24_2015 , 11_52_07 AM.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot - 1_24_2015 , 11_53_04 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 1_24_2015 , 11_53_04 AM.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 88
JerryBoBerry said:
ComicOzzie said:
Appropriate name...

Stupid_Basic: oh... you may be cute.
Stupid_Basic: is rare. most girl here ugly

:roll:

We're in the same room. :lol:
This guy started his presence in my room last week by asking for opinions on his 'idea', which consisted of going outside with a sign that said "free orgasms, 18+". Then he said something about how it's discriminatory that people can offer "free hugs" in the street, but he can't offer "free orgasms".
Later he said "I like you because you're actually doing something" while I was just sitting there chatting.

There are trolls who want to make models rage, and trolls who try really hard to confuse them, I guess? :lol: It didn't work in my case, but good to know he's still going on :roll: