AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The worst DMCA service i've ever seen.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
cbhours.com
Twitter Username
@cbhours_com
Look at this DMCA notice I just received, i wish i knew who these people were so I could bash their service: https://lumendatabase.org/notices/40220946

Look at some of these URLs its hilarious, it has to be the worst bots i've ever seen:
  1. www.ambercutie.com - 1 URL
  2. www.amazon.com - 1 URL
  3. learn.microsoft.com - 3 URLs
  4. www.newegg.com - 2 URLs
  5. www.newegg.ca - 1 URL
  6. finance.yahoo.com - 1 URL
  7. www.marketbeat.com - 1 URL
  8. www.cbhours.com - 1 URL
  9. boleynmodels.com - 1 URL
  10. www.ebay.com - 1 URL
  11. www.rtings.com - 1 URL
  12. allmylinks.com - 1 URL
  13. www.brother.co.uk - 4 URLs
  14. support.brother.com - 15 URLs
  15. www.brother.co.nz - 2 URLs
  16. www.brother.fr - 2 URLs
  17. www.brother-usa.com - 2 URLs
  18. www.brother.de - 1 URL

Reactions: MarieElise
I don't even want to click those last links, they look too dangerous, I want to keep my heterosexual innocence thanks.. i see too many dicks on CB when scrolling through the featured tab haha

What did they even strike is what I'm wondering, like WHAT triggered it? there's SO many different sites, some are legit X-rated sites but as you then say, there's brother in there and all.. I would really like to know what is being removed and what was looked for?

Status
Not open for further replies.