AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The MFC Observer Models Only raffle

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2010
themfcobserver.com
I have opened a new raffle that is for models only.

Like my first raffle there is not cost to enter you enter by writing an introduction of yourself in The MFC Observer Forum.

You may post links to your profile, website or anywhere you have information about yourself. You may also post pix, videos whatever.

This is an opportunity to introduce yourself to more members. The traffic to my site is as high as 1,000 people per day. If you have any questions about what to post or how to post it please send me an e-mail.

Thank you Amber for letting me post here and to all of the Models for being so nice to me.

Steve

love your site and i love that you're making it more model friendly! :D it was getting to be a little sausage fest in there and i absolutely love that it's opening up. your reviews are awesome too btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.