AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
so the way it seems my computer is to week for CB . I wish I could get into a studio but no luck finding one
If you have a ryzen 5 3600 its more than powerful enough, do the things I mentioned above to find out where the issue is. My guess would be temperatures. You can also try switching from hardware encoding to software.

If you have a ryzen 5 3600 its more than powerful enough, do the things I mentioned above to find out where the issue is. My guess would be temperatures. You can also try switching from hardware encoding to software.
I know it shows nonproblems in performance monitor . I used that the first time I had issues .

I was CB and changed servers and changed my settings to software it seems to be better the bitrate/FPS moves like always but it they never went to the red i did check to see how the steaming was it look find to me but i don't know if it was really good because the same people were going in and out back to back