AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sorry if this discussion has already come up!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2012
Hello,

I've been looking through the discussions, and I'm sorry if this one has already come up, but I am trying to find some information on how to create and post things on profiles like some of the girls have such as Top Tippers, Announcements, Room Rules, ect...

If someone could help me out that would be great!! Also, if I have missed this discussion somewhere, could you direct me to the correct place.

Thanks!
Jes

jeska said:
Hello,

I've been looking through the discussions, and I'm sorry if this one has already come up, but I am trying to find some information on how to create and post things on profiles like some of the girls have such as Top Tippers, Announcements, Room Rules, ect...

If someone could help me out that would be great!! Also, if I have missed this discussion somewhere, could you direct me to the correct place.

Thanks!
Jes

The simplest way to do this is to make an image using a photo editor such as Paint, Gimp or Photoshop. You upload the image to a hosting service, then use basic html tags and add it to the "about me" section of your profile. This is how everything on my profile is done. Graphics that are clickable links are done the same way, with a link built into the tag.

Evvie had a great tutorial somewhere on here about how to create graphics easily.. im not sure exactly where it is but if you look through her posts you should find it.

Google basic html to learn how to insert images and images that are links.

Reactions: Evvie and jeska
Reactions: Evvie
Status
Not open for further replies.