AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs that remind you of MFC/members/models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This song brings far too many of the girls from MFC to mind. "You've got a great body but your record collection sucks."

Not sure if its just the song, or also the desire to fuck his brains out, but this reminds me of MFC

SweepTheLeg said:
As for the basics, and a large majority of the premiums they get stuck with this song.

Love this!!! been a GWAR fan from waaaaaaay back

how about

SZIA said:
=OyrHIWLK7tI

You can't be the real Szia, you neither embedded it right nor made it autoplay! :D :D

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OyrHIWLK7tI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the YouTube imbed-code, provided by YouTube. I had no problem posting it on Amber's profile, and I did not make it autoplay......... but if you want it that way, just let me know ;)

SZIA said:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OyrHIWLK7tI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the YouTube imbed-code, provided by YouTube. I had no problem posting it on Amber's profile, and I did not make it autoplay......... but if you want it that way, just let me know ;)
No, autoplay is the devil, and I speak for many people when I ask you kindly to stop doing it. Then again, I still don't know if it's the real you... :).

Read here if you'd like to do things correctly on the forum. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2252

I didn't really have one til I saw you post this Jolene
Sexi_JoJo!!! WTF! Plus there is a "new model" heavily tattooed going under the name Jolene! Why's everybody named JoJo, JJ, Jolene as of late?
and straight away this came to mind

So from now on whenever I hear that song (and you'd be surprised how often that is) I will think of you JoleneJolene

I think of Jolene^2 when I listen to this one, though it's the style, not the lyrics that remind me of her.

People have loved to sing about Jolene's forever :)

And I didn't even like disco. :lol: A local radio disk jockey once stated this song was the best song to make love to.

*Bumpity-bump-bump bumpity-bump-bump look at JJ go*

This is one of my latest "MFC" songs... Mostly, it's the hook that reminds me of MFC. It's kinda like a MFC Model Anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.