AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs that remind you of MFC/members/models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JRSlim79 said:
I think of Jolene^2 when I listen to this one, though it's the style, not the lyrics that remind me of her.

That song would also apply to Jett_Black_ since she'll have Volbeat on in her camroom at some point every night.

QpqJz.gif

QpqJz.gif

QpqJz.gif

Reactions: Rosemary
Was listening to some of my brother-in-laws old records last night while having a couple family drinks when this song was played,

straight away I thought of JoleneJolene.
When this one came on I couldn't help but think of all the Asian models now gone :?

This one reminds me of OhMyStarz cos' it's called Stars. This and all those poopy songs by poopy Paramore...

After seeing Hack on camera the other day and witnessing first hand his love of bouncing, I was reminded of this song. It's called Bounce.

After being exposed to a handful of dhawley's personas, I'm reminded of a lyric from The Verve's "Bittersweet Symphony"... "I'm a million different people from one day to the next". Profound, yo.

This one reminds me of HighRoller cos' it's called High Roller.

NOTE: Unless you've ever been in OhMyStarz's room, you likely won't know who three quarter's of these folk are.

This just came to mind... especially the part that goes: "A kiss may be grand... but it won't pay the rental on your humble flat
Or help you at the automat"

Neudiin said:

For all those butt hurt people out there, bunch of geeks.

One of my favorites! I once recited this to a member right before I banned him. That was a fun night!

Reactions: LaceyRoyce
And for those slow nights on MFC and nights we get those disrespectful trolls in our chat rooms...

One that probably describes the members the most:

:lol:

blackxrose I started thinking of this song while looking at your profile.

God I love this thread, I just keep thinking up more and more. Thanks Jolene for making it.

Ok, here's another one...

For Rosemary

oh oh oh... I got another one...
This one for SirLes and also Jupiter551

Status
Not open for further replies.