AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So... I hear there are Quotes on here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2010
Hiya guys, I'm RenegadeMikey. Random dude from MFC, and admin of http://www.mfcquotes.com

Amber said that somewhere on this forum, you guys had all the funniest stuff that was said in AmberCutie's room. I want it. Can somebody please direct me in the general direction of these Quotes?

Also, please go to http://www.mfcquotes.com and vote on your favorite MFC quotes! The more we get, the more fun everyone has, and the more motivated I get to actually design a decent template for the website xD

So yeah, I hope to see you all around!
-RenegadeMikey

Oh, just in case people think i'm a troll/spammer ect, Amber has said that she likes the idea of the website, and has allowed me to be here :D

I'mma make a wild guess here and say:

a lot of it is sprinkled througout the forum. That being said, it's gonna be a bit of work either for people to remember "now where did I post that again?" or to go look for what they remember seeing somewhere but can't quite remember the thread.. (I know I've seen a lot of funny shit in the threads I do read, but I can't always remember which one.)

If there IS a specific thread on here geared towards it, it would in Amber's space, the shows section.

Good luck hun!

It's not as full as I wish it to be, and seems to have too much Trober and Waffles.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=287

If anyone is using quotes on mfcquotes.com from my room, could you possibly post them in the thread linked above as well? That would be super duper :)

AmberCutie said:
It's not as full as I wish it to be, and seems to have too much Trober and Waffles.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=287

If anyone is using quotes on mfcquotes.com from my room, could you possibly post them in the thread linked above as well? That would be super duper :)
Currently what i'm doing is tagging all quotes from your room with "AmberCutie's room", so it should be no problem for me to gather them up and post them on your forum. Thanks for telling me where they are :D

Everything I've ever said is quotable.

tinyfrog: every other friday night, we have poker night. just us lads
tinyfrog: if you want to come, bring a bottle of lube, lotion, and a good novel

Attachments

• 1260062326908.jpg
    1260062326908.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.