AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

show prices...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anita_Toro

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 7, 2010
Medellin, Colombia
anitatoro.com
hey girls...
i am working since 2 months in mfc, and i know how it works...
but in my first day, i dind't know how much tips i should put on my topic....
i even topic 10 tokens strip show :angry4: :cry: ...
i know we are all differents, and we supost to ask for different tokens, depends of our camscore....
but can you girls sugest what is fair???

like an example:

oil show 2.000 tks
shower show 1.500

etc....

Anita_Toro said:
hey girls...
i know we are all differents, and we supost to ask for different tokens, depends of our camscore....

like an example:

oil show 2.000 tks
shower show 1.500

etc....

10 tokens strip show...now, that´s kinda cool :lol: ....muuuuua

mica2022 said:
Anita_Toro said:
hey girls...

like an example:

oil show 2.000 tks
shower show 1.500

etc....

i know.... i dind't had problems, soonest i topic it, i got it :lol:

I think its hard to say what is fair. MFC is a market economy so its all about supply and demand. Therefore your prices should have some relation to the demand for your shows. But models have many different ways of making money. Some go for big public shows with tip countdowns, some use group shows or privates, some focus on a few high rollers, some auction of items (panties and such) and of course almost all use a combination. My advice would be follow a few models who are your style. Do what they do and adjust your prices from there based on audience size and clientèle.

bueno suerte

Anita_Toro said:
mica2022 said:
Anita_Toro said:
hey girls...

like an example:

oil show 2.000 tks
shower show 1.500

etc....

i know.... i dind't had problems, soonest i topic it, i got it :lol:

And were completely happy in the light of your success :lol: ....muuuuua

What is 'fair' ?
Hard question.
If you're doing this as a job, or a means of income, then you basically have to look at what'll make you the most amount of money over time.

Look, for example, at the 'Miss MyFreecams' list.

Devon does public shows, as well as skype shows, and has girls over occasionally.

CandieCane doesn't really do group much, and private not at all, but has developed a relationship with a large group of people who tip her for who she is in some ways more than what she does.
She also does raffles for personal items, pictures, DVDs, ... as well as having them available.

AshaSnow uses group more, and many of the same things as Candie - but has girls over more regularly, as well as more unusual shows.

Skipping down the list a bit to other models I'm sort-of-familiar with.

ShyTeen doesn't get nude at all in public, and I believe does privates with few groups.

HollyHannah seems to be in group most of the time!

Ambercutie does only shark shows.
motherfucking-amber-shark-week.jpg

In short - there are a _lot_ of ways to make money.

Things almost every model should probably do. (if money is the goal).

Keep regular hours, and announce via twitter or something else when you're going online. You really want to build a group of people who are waiting for you to come online. These people will hopefully tip you, but also give you ideas for stuff, and help to avoid staring at a blank screen for hours.

Setup some stuff to buy on your profile - this might vary from hardcore DVDs, to picture galleries, to calendars featuring you, to panties, to your hand-carved wooden sculpture, ...

Some of this can be cheap or free to setup.

Also on the 'cheap or free' - see the 'Good cam/shitty cam' thread.

Even bad cameras tend to be improved with more light.

Avoid strong intricate patterns or much moving in the room - it means more bandwidth goes to showing that, than showing you.

Check your sound is working OK. Internal mics - especially in laptops - can pick up a lot of noise.
Air conditioners/fans/... can also be distracting - see if you can move them away from the mic, or turn them down.

Rubbing ice on yourself is an effective and silent alternative to noisy AC. :)

Can models see private/group archives? If so - have a close look and see if there is anything - technical - you can improve.

Good luck!

wow that is a cool pic

well i see diff things
such as tips keep me nude

1080 nude

900 nude
1200 shower show
650 bj

just whatever u think but wow i'm so sorry about the 10 token thing. 20 tokens =1 dollar for u.

the 10 tokens for strip could have been a countdown like i start at 500 tokens for sull strip and count group and pvt tkns and them at one point someone could come into my room and see 10 tkns for strip because i already earned the rest but to you looks like i'm doing a 10tkns strip lol!

i recommend a progressive scale..
500 tokens for a show and if you get 500 in less than an hour you raise the price 100 next time and add oil or whipped cream or something. if you can't get 500 in 2 hours drop a hundred.. if you get anything towards your show and DON"t get your goal before you have to leave ALWAYS do something for the guys left that tipped something. a short version is fine but when you are upset when you don't make the goal and then sign off and leave people hanging, you get nothing from them next time.
so you keep adding each time you make you goal and dropping when you don't and you will set the right price. One more thing, if you make your goal and some one offers a private, you have to tell them to wait till after your show that people paid for.. or you won't get shows paid for in the future :D

i agree with amberdawn

you should do a token countdown to stripping.
10 tokens is easy for them to toss your way and it doesnt make much sense to tip that low. i have seen girls on here who wont take off their top for 500 tokens... :lol: of course this person has a higher cam score than me and has regulars so she may actually pull it off

you have to evaluate how much to charge for you. are you doing this as part time income (only being on here randomly on mfc to earn tips). or is this your full time job (where you put all your attention on how to make mfc your bitch) :headbang:

it also depends on how long you plan on being signed in for and if your doing it in shifts. multiple outfits etc. A cool idea could be to do a countdown to strip say 100 tokens if your only wearing something easily taken off like lingerie.. and then if you have different outfits have them tip you to put on another outfit to strip out of. (i may be doin something like this but i noticed most girls on here do not mind sharing ideas. and if it was that secretive what i am brainstormin i do not share it lol)

RufffRider said:
i recommend a progressive scale..
500 tokens for a show and if you get 500 in less than an hour you raise the price 100 next time and add oil or whipped cream or something. if you can't get 500 in 2 hours drop a hundred.. if you get anything towards your show and DON"t get your goal before you have to leave ALWAYS do something for the guys left that tipped something. a short version is fine but when you are upset when you don't make the goal and then sign off and leave people hanging, you get nothing from them next time.
so you keep adding each time you make you goal and dropping when you don't and you will set the right price. One more thing, if you make your goal and some one offers a private, you have to tell them to wait till after your show that people paid for.. or you won't get shows paid for in the future :D
good point

dont forget if you do not hit your token goal that the ppl tipping already have been worked up wanting to see you strip. so what I do sometimes if I am close to what I set but did not get it in tokens, i will still sometimes do a strip, or a tease. I have sometimes spent the last few min in free topless playing with my breasts or done a baby oil show as a bonus

and i try to say thank you to all those who tip me as they tip me :D

thank u girls....

the 10 tks strip was the first day, and soonest a model see me, she told me to change my topic, she was nice
but also in my first day there was many many mad girls, who come into my room, just to make feel upset
like "calipro"
she go into my room with a premium accoutn, trying to make me go, but hahhahahaha i love mfc, i will dont leave that easy

Anita_Toro said:
thank u girls....

the 10 tks strip was the first day, and soonest a model see me, she told me to change my topic, she was nice
but also in my first day there was many many mad girls, who come into my room, just to make feel upset
like "calipro"
she go into my room with a premium accoutn, trying to make me go, but hahhahahaha i love mfc, i will dont leave that easy

well as far as models coming in your room you can prevent other models from coming in under their model screen name. however if they come in under their premium name you have to individually block them

Alura69 said:
Anita_Toro said:
thank u girls....

like "calipro"

well as far as models coming in your room you can prevent other models from coming in under their model screen name. however if they come in under their premium name you have to individually block them

i did one time, but 4 some reason she was back in my room i ask her why, and some guy... or girl... speaking english says that he was her boss, and that happened many many times, his models use his premium account to speak to the other models....

i just block him, and he never come back

What if when you say 500 tkns for full strip and count your group and private tokens towards it? So take pvts and groups if not getting tipped? Thats what ive been doing because except rarely do i ever get just tipped enough to not take a group or pvt. I see girls who say i'm not ready for a group yet or no pvts right now and i think wow i wish i could say that, but i feel like i have to take what i can get so im always up fr group pvts whatever as i do want to make money. But i started thinking am i too easy available? Is there something special about telling them when they can take you that makes them want to spend more and makes it more appealing? Like maybe i'm too availble? I'm feeling frustrated lately, i'm making more than i ever could at any other ob and love what i do but feel like i still don't know how to work it and that i could be making much more lol! I mean i do 1 and 2 minute privates, like i said i take whatever i can get most of the time.

Anita_Toro said:
Alura69 said:
Anita_Toro said:
thank u girls....

like "calipro"

i did one time, but 4 some reason she was back in my room i ask her why, and some guy... or girl... speaking english says that he was her boss, and that happened many many times, his models use his premium account to speak to the other models....

i just block him, and he never come back

I recall there was a rule forbidding studio managers to talk to models, if that model doesn´t work for that studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.