AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy GIFs!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlepervs....the twerktastic skills of Jolene Brody and her amazing "bubble butt" :eek:

BIBpK51.gif

Red7227 said:

I don't recognize the middle one, but I could watch Dani Daniels all day.

Playing with gifs this morning.. Kinda proud of this one.

Attachments

• betterboobpop.gif
    betterboobpop.gif
    498.1 KB · Views: 334
CharlotteLace said:
Playing with gifs this morning.. Kinda proud of this one.

A prime example of the GIFs that save lives and make days.

Reactions: CharlotteLace
Red7227 said:
I know its only Mylie Cyrus sticking her tongue out, but I'm impressed.

tumblr_mop8iiZBej1qz581wo3_250.gif

What the hell is inside her mouth, behind her bottom teeth? A reverse grill or something?

LilyEvans said:
Red7227 said:
I know its only Mylie Cyrus sticking her tongue out, but I'm impressed.
What the hell is inside her mouth, behind her bottom teeth? A reverse grill or something?

Yeah, pretty much. She's gone for a different look lately.

Attachments

• miley-cyrus.jpg
    miley-cyrus.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 248
Reactions: Aella
God said:
wish Miley Cyrus wasn't the only pic i could see on this page.
Sounds like you need to look into a different browser. One that can't handle basic animated gif's seems kind of bad. They've been around for 26 years now.

JerryBoBerry said:
God said:
Sounds like you need to look into a different browser. One that can't handle basic animated gif's seems kind of bad. They've been around for 26 years now.

i can see animated GIF's even in the avatars of people on this forum. i even checked some of the ones i can't see and they are imgur.com images, even in people's signatures so it's not because of not using that website. what i don't understand is why you can't click them and be redirected to it.

God said:
JerryBoBerry said:
God said:

i can see animated GIF's even in the avatars of people on this forum. i even checked some of the ones i can't see and they are imgur.com images, even in people's signatures so it's not because of not using that website. what i don't understand is why you can't click them and be redirected to it.
Ah, i understand now. I think the reason you can't click on them is they haven't been embedded with an href code to take you to the link. They just have the direct link of the url posted here and the forum software shows them, no redirect coding. In the case of miley cyrus above the difference is that is not an imgur link. I don't use imgur at all so If I post images here I directly upload them to the forum from my hard drive. So if you click on that one it will open the picture only, but it's from the forums server address, not imgur.

JerryBoBerry said:
God said:
JerryBoBerry said:
God said:

Ah, i understand now. I think the reason you can't click on them is they haven't been embedded with an href code to take you to the link. They just have the direct link of the url posted here and the forum software shows them, no redirect coding. In the case of miley cyrus above the difference is that is not an imgur link. I don't use imgur at all so If I post images here I directly upload them to the forum from my hard drive. So if you click on that one it will open the picture only, but it's from the forums server address, not imgur.

yeah, i know but i didn't want to suggest for everyone to do that when i don't have the latest browser yet. i have to install something else before i can install the latest browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.