AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy GIFs!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarletMayhem said:
Want a BJ?

povjb.gif

i've seen models with a cam angle that looks like that in extremely slow-motion.

Reactions: emptiedglass
I'm working on creating more...subtle Gif's.

Attachments

• 020A.gif
    020A.gif
    709.4 KB · Views: 355
LilyMarie said:
curvyredhead said:
I'm working on creating more...subtle Gif's.
That is extremely sexy. The combination of your dress/top, your long luscious hair and your lipbite are super feminine.

bahhhhhh

Thank you! :oops:

Reactions: LilyMarie
God said:
i'm just going to post an old pic of a Hollywood actress...

I think I'll do the same. Cindy Crawford calendars, I got them for Christmas presents for years. My family knows me well. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• cindycrawford2.jpg
    cindycrawford2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 305
LilyMarie said:
Also...
if it's not moving and it doesn't end on .gif, it probably ain't no gif ;)
Fine, I'll use a file converter to put in gif format. ;)

Red7227 said:
Rose said:
Hmm, well that's a lot of spit.

I hope its doing something for you guys, because great gobs of ick looking spit does nothing for me.
It makes me want to get a towel. :shifty:

JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:
Also...
if it's not moving and it doesn't end on .gif, it probably ain't no gif ;)
Fine, I'll use a file converter to put in gif format. ;)
:mrgreen: Although the thread title didn't say it, I think most folks realize that the implication is animated GIFs.

Reactions: LilyMarie
bi.gif

DeEQQZK.gif

I discovered a fun, new way to fuck myself (a manual fucking machine) that costs nothing and feels amazing! Stick a suction cup dildo to a drawer, lay back and use my hand (or feet) and move the drawer back and forth (in & out... omg, it's amazing). I'm doing it again tonight... it feels too good not to and I had the BEST squirt of my life with this method!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.