AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Removing Unauthorized Content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
Hi all, I know this has been discussed before and I did find some older threads about this topic but they all refer to a 'service'.

I would like to know what to do to have videos of my stream removed from a website. It came to my attention that a couple of my shows have been uploaded to this particular website. I don't know how to go about having them removed. I have contacted support and made a request, but isn't there a process for this ? I cam on MFC. Do they have any say in this?

And for anyone telling me that what I do online will forever be online and disseminated to the entire world...........I KNOW.

Thanks!!!

Hi all, I know this has been discussed before and I did find some older threads about this topic but they all refer to a 'service'.

I would like to know what to do to have videos of my stream removed from a website. It came to my attention that a couple of my shows have been uploaded to this particular website. I don't know how to go about having them removed. I have contacted support and made a request, but isn't there a process for this ? I cam on MFC. Do they have any say in this?

And for anyone telling me that what I do online will forever be online and disseminated to the entire world...........I KNOW.

Thanks!!!
MFC will issue DMCA take down requests for you as far as I know. But the catch is DMCA only applies in the USA (most countries have thier own version but you have to send country specific requests), so sites often use hosting that is outside of the USA so there's no legal requirement for them to action a takedown request and usually in countries that dont have a policy like dmca, Honestly video hosting is expensive, when the views on content dry up the content often gets removed, but theres no real time frame on when that happens.

What (I think) MFC also do is issue link removal requests to google (maybe other search engines too) so at least the links arnt on google anymore.

Reactions: Chezza