AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Refunded wrong amount of tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 2, 2024
I was told I'd be refunded the amount of a pricate show that had an awful recording afterwards but was not provided the proper amount of tokens. It was a 57 minute show at a rate of 18tks with anaspencerx. I was told to delete the show prior to getting a refund but they gave me 831tks afterwards which is not the proper amount. I would like my full refunded tokens.
@punker barbie

Wow.
You had a private show, 57mins @ 18tokens per minute, which would have cost around 1,026 tokens depending on the exact time. Plus whatever tokens you additionally tipped during the private show.
You got the recording sent to your Collection, but because the quality of the recording was bad, you are entitled to a full refund?

The show was almost 1 hour long! Clearly you enjoyed your time, you also then wanted to watch the recording of it.
This is purely my opinion, but that sounds unfair to equate zero 'value' to the original hour long private show.

Upvote 0
Wow.
You had a private show, 57mins @ 18tokens per minute, which would have cost around 1,026 tokens depending on the exact time. Plus whatever tokens you additionally tipped during the private show.
You got the recording sent to your Collection, but because the quality of the recording was bad, you are entitled to a full refund?

The show was almost 1 hour long! Clearly you enjoyed your time, you also then wanted to watch the recording of it.
This is purely my opinion, but that sounds unfair to equate zero 'value' to the original hour long private show.
A Plus Yes GIF by Sticker Book iOS GIFs

Upvote 0
Wow.

Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

The tokens not refunded were probably tips during the show. Those are not refundable.

Upvote 0
A bad recording does not constitute demanding the private show you watched to be free. I think it’s generous OP got as much of a refund as he did.

Upvote 0
The feedback is valid. But the model claiming I just wanted a free show, not so much. I spend tokens regularly and heavily. Usually buy 10k tokens when I buy them. The idea that it's just for a free show is not true. Greedy? Yes, I can admit that. They ended up helping me anyway. This is not a regular thing to do. I was just bummed out by issues during the show and that were even worse in the recording.

Upvote 0
The feedback is valid. But the model claiming I just wanted a free show, not so much. I spend tokens regularly and heavily. Usually buy 10k tokens when I buy them. The idea that it's just for a free show is not true. Greedy? Yes, I can admit that. They ended up helping me anyway. This is not a regular thing to do. I was just bummed out by issues during the show and that were even worse in the recording.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23796396

Upvote 0
Surely in a situation like that then the only thing you are entitled to a refund on is the cost (in tokens) of requesting a recording of the show. You stayed for 57 minutes so the issues couldn't have been that bad in the live show. I wouldn't have the brass balls to ask for a full refund. I doubt I'd even ask for a refund of the recording fee however I suppose at least there's a valid argument for that. If the recording was included for free then you really need to give your head a wobble asking for a full refund.

Upvote 0
Nice try there trying to get a free sex show. You guys never cease to amaze me…..

Surely in a situation like that then the only thing you are entitled to a refund on is the cost (in tokens) of requesting a recording of the show. You stayed for 57 minutes so the issues couldn't have been that bad in the live show. I wouldn't have the brass balls to ask for a full refund. I doubt I'd even ask for a refund of the recording fee however I suppose at least there's a valid argument for that. If the recording was included for free then you really need to give your head a wobble asking for a full refund.
I had to watch it with the audio off and 240p. It was not great

Upvote 0