AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

R2D2 XBOX 360

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2011
r2d2 xbox 360 is coming out in december! woot! I'm saving up for it :D I must have it, being a star wars fan. Plus it'll match my droid 2 r2d2 phone (as seen in my avatar pic).. anyone else getting it?
I bought one of the black xbox 360's just recently with a 250gb hard drive but I'm thinking of selling it. Perhaps maybe putting some video and pictures on it of me and raffling it on mfc, who knows. We'll see.. lol but I just wanted to share my excitement of this! It comes with a kinect sensor, kinect star wars game, and c3po controller :dance:

I'm done with buying or dealing with Xbox 360, ROD on me once shame on me, ROD on me seven times on me shame on you. I will just stick with my Wii since my PS3 just died on me.

It'd be great if....it wasn't a bunch more expensive lol.

Oh and have they actually made a decent star wars game since about 2005? lol

I think it looks neat, but not neat enough to justify buying a new console for.

Speaking of new consoles, they're also doing a Gears of War 3 branded one that comes with the specially decorated console, the game and two Gears themed controllers that have the swivel D-pad like those silver/grey ones they came out with. I'd be more tempted to pick that one up than the R2D2 one.

the only people I've heard of willing to pay extra for the 'pretty' xboxes so far are women ;)

Admittedly, it looks damn cool, but to me it's kind of like having a dragon age 2 themed keyboard that costs $50 extra...like cmon lol...

Jupiter551 said:
the only people I've heard of willing to pay extra for the 'pretty' xboxes so far are women ;)

Admittedly, it looks damn cool, but to me it's kind of like having a dragon age 2 themed keyboard that costs $50 extra...like cmon lol...
The regular 250 gb kinect console bundle costs $400, the game costs $50, so they're not actually charging you $50 extra for the paint job they're just not giving you a deal for buying the whole thing in one go.

ahh yeah my bad actually I just rememberd the girl in question was talking about a limited edition gears of war 3 xbox or something.

I'd go for a steampunk xbox personally

steampunk-xbox-360-pc-case-mod_t1Ig2_54.jpg

steampunk-xbox-360-controller-1.jpg

steampunk-xbox-360-mod_1.jpg

morment said:
Jupiter551 said:

The regular 250 gb kinect console bundle costs $400, the game costs $50, so they're not actually charging you $50 extra for the paint job they're just not giving you a deal for buying the whole thing in one go.

BUT the Star Wars bundle is actually 320gigs. So you basically pay for everything and get an HDD upgrade free.

Keithy said:
BUT the Star Wars bundle is actually 320gigs. So you basically pay for everything and get an HDD upgrade free.
True, an extra 70 gb's nothing to sneeze at, especially at the prices Microsoft charges for 360 hard drives.

Jupiter551 said:
ahh yeah my bad actually I just rememberd the girl in question was talking about a limited edition gears of war 3 xbox or something.
With that one you get two $60 controllers and a $60 game for the extra cost.

That steampunk system looks pretty cool.

yeah I love that you have to use the key for the start button on the controller lol

steampunk-xbox-360-controller-3.jpg

im definitely considering it

I dont have connect so that would be a good time to pick it up.
Especially with the bigger HD

plus the r2 noises are cool :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.