AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

question about a cam girls trade secret

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2011
i was stuck in a hotel last night while i was visiting family for thanksgiving and couldn't find any women who's rooms i frequent online... eventually i got so bored i wound up going threw my archive checking out old pvts

i stumbled on one archived pvt with a model back when she was new to mfc... and couldn't help but notice there was a HUUUUUGE difference and change in her appearance from when she first started.... i never really realized she hardly wore any make up when she 1st started working on mfc... and she barely resembles herself from back then... lol... which made me wonder what she really looks like in real life or if an mfc guy would even recognize her if they saw her without her "war paint" on

so i guess the question is how much work do you gals typically put into your "war face" when you're getting ready to work? i'm sure it's different from model to model... but do you change how you apply it for mfc verse the real world? do you put on your make up to look sluttier for mfc than in real life? would you say you even resemble your mfc look in real life?

Reactions: MiaMeow
I look the same on MFC as I do when I leave the house for anything. I put the same amount effort into both, which isn't much because I'm lazy and just shower, blow dry my hair, and throw on a little bit of make up.

Of course I wear less weather appropriate clothes on MFC such as my shorts and tank tops still, but I pretty much look the same other than that. :)

Reactions: nadiaspring
I hardly wear make-up on cam (usually lipgloss and mascara if anything). I did once and got a lot of guys telling me they don't like it. It's easier for me not to get dolled up. So if guys like me all natural, I'm not complaining!
As for my real life, I do wear a lot of make-up and do my hair nicely if I go out. I like being dolled up, but I get too many guys complaining about it in my room if I do. Why spend 2 hours getting ready if the guys in my room don't like it anyways?

Depends on the day really.. Looking back I see lots of screencaps without much make-up but I was probably wearing something. I also had pink and purple hair pieces then so things were just different! I guess you just learn to adjust for the camera. Bright lighting really affects how makeup is seen on the camera so sometimes more looks better. They say on stage, you need to put tons of blush on so you don't look like a ghost.. I think the same applies here if you're using a good lighting set up. Photos and film simply look better when there is a little more contrast and that contrast can easily be intensified by makeup.. If I'm getting on MFC during the day I hardly wear any makeup because the lighting is good. At night I wear more.

To answer your question though.. whenever I wear my "MFC War Paint" to school, people always comment on it. "You look so pretty today!" or "Wow I like the makeup you're wearing today." I generally just make myself look lightly made up or makeup-less when I leave the house/go to school.

I wear plenty of makeup in my everyday life, but I do wear more blush on cam, because the lights wash me out. I'm pretty pale and I prefer to not look like a ghost.

MadisonLeigh said:
I wear plenty of makeup in my everyday life, but I do wear more blush on cam, because the lights wash me out. I'm pretty pale and I prefer to not look like a ghost.

That's actually pretty smart. I assume it's one of the reasons they use make-up on dudes in Hollywood films. Even if you don't need it, the camera can sometimes take things away, and make-up can put it back.

I was in ballet for years, and did theatre in high school, so I know a bit about stage makeup! :thumbleft: And yes, the guys that I was in plays with did have to wear makeup, and most of them were not too pleased about that.

I'm mostly just lazy so I got the natural make up look. Some tinted chapstick or lipstick, light eyeliner and mascara. I wear it the same off cam but off cam I'm more likely to wear my red lipstick. It's a confidence thing. Wearing red lipstick makes me feel like I can kick ass but on cam it looks like clown make up.

Also on the theater thing, I did that for years and it killed my skin so even though I know how to do it I usually don't. The older I get the less make up I like to wear.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
I am incapable of putting on eye makeup. I'd have to be two inches from the mirror to see what I was doing without my glasses, and at that level my hand doesn't fit!

I just wear my everyday eye makeup. However, I dont usually wear any foundation or face powder in "real life" just on cam because the camera can make my skin look strange.

EDIT: Sometimes when Im feeling like a rockstar, I wear my makeup how I did in my early-mid teens:
White facepowder
Black eyeshadow all over the whole eye socket
Tease my hair into a rats nest
F'yeah

I got into wearing make up because of camming. I started learning more about it, and how to apply it because I wanted to feel sexier on cam.

As a result, I now wear MUCH more make up generally than I used to. I do wear 'war paint' - the one thing i do without fail before getting on cam is do my make up.

But I rarely leave the house without make up now.

Switching careers from one where I made a CONCIOUS EFFORT TO DESEXUALIZE MYSELF in order to get respect from my male employees, to camming I needed a new image for my entire sense of self - so I made one :)

I wear a lot of eyeliner all the time, and always have. I just get ready for cam how I would normally. :D

My makeup is the same on cam and off. There's a lot of it either way. Hehehe. I'm gaudy and tend to overdo all beauty products. I rarely by clothing or shoes, but anything hair/makeup/nails/scent related is tempting. I'm covered in eyeliners and powders and surrounded by a perfume mushroom cloud at all times. :shifty:

JickyJuly said:
My makeup is the same on cam and off. There's a lot of it either way. Hehehe. I'm gaudy and tend to overdo all beauty products. I rarely by clothing or shoes, but anything hair/makeup/nails/scent related is tempting. I'm covered in eyeliners and powders and surrounded by a perfume mushroom cloud at all times. :shifty:
Minus the make up, me too! Lol. Always have lotion, lipstick and perfume at all times. I'm slightly obsessive over those 3 things and I haven't gone a day without nail polish since I was 10.

Reactions: JickyJuly
A model I used to visit had a goal to watch her wash the dye from her hair in public once and nobody wanted to tip for it so I talked her into doing it as a true private instead. The colored water streaming over her looked so awesome, and after it was over she started redoing her make up and let me stick around to watch.

I swear that kind of thing is like black magic to me. Seeing her go from a normal person, who was still very attractive, to what I call the porcelain doll look, which she insisted was better. Women seem to take it for granted but the skills involved in not looking like a clown at the end seem immense to me as a man.

There's a lot of space between my eyes and my eyebrows, and if I don't wear eyeshadow, I look sort of colourless.
So I put on some neutral, brown or taupe eyeshadow every day before leaving the house, and mascara and blush of course. Sometimes eyeliner and lipstick/gloss, too, but not always.

For MFC, I barely change anything about my face... I usually just freshen up my blush.

By the way... A good mascara makes all the difference in the world. If you don't have naturally dark, long, thick eyelashes, invest in a great mascara by MAC or Bobbi Brown, and an eyelash curler. If you don't want to wear a lot of make-up, make mascara your #1 priority. Every day at university or on MFC or on the street I see so many girls who look tired or plain, who could be super pretty if they just emphasized their eyelashes a little bit. It works wonders.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
KarmelKiss said:
I wear lots and lots of make-up. I hate my face without make-up, and avoid the mirror on off-cam days when I don't usually wear it. I love what make-up can do and it makes me feel better about being such an ugly motherfucker. :dance:
Jenna Marbles explains it best. :-D

That's fucking hilarious :lol:

KarmelKiss said:
I wear lots and lots of make-up. I hate my face without make-up, and avoid the mirror on off-cam days when I don't usually wear it. I love what make-up can do and it makes me feel better about being such an ugly motherfucker. :dance:
Jenna Marbles explains it best. :-D

fluff... i've known you a long time... and this is has got to be the dumbest thing i've ever known you to say :roll:

@Karamel: I LOVE that vid. I've seen it over and over, it's awesome.

I look way different without makeup than with. I'm not afraid of being on cam without makeup, but I make much more when I'm made up. Doesn't take me a long time unless I'm trying to be elaborate or trying something new. I'm doing art on my face, it's awesome!

I rarely have time to wear makeup IRL life anymore because of early classes and various other things I do. I've always worn a lot of it and used to be self conscious about going out of the house bare-faced, but now I don't care. It takes me almost an hour to do my makeup for on cam, I wear everything including false lashes. I look so different without it that I wouldn't be caught dead on cam with no makeup on. I actually get compliments about it often. There is only one regular that has seen me bare-faced, and I intend to keep it that way. Although I will add that so often I wish I could just jump on cam and play without having to spend over and hour getting ready.

My cam makeup is the same as my leave the house makeup. I always look like a two bit whore. :-D

@KarmelKiss I LOVE that video! Lol. It partially helped me learn how to work the smokey eye look. I've tweaked it until I've found a way to make it look more acceptable and fit me but that video is just absolutely hilarious. "If you have an embarassing laugh, be sure not to laugh in public!" That's so me...I try to only ever giggle on camera and not actually laugh.

In the last couple of months I've done a few tests on this whole "guys like girls better without makeup" thing.

"You're pretty!"
"Aw thank you! That means a lot to me because I'm not even wearing makeup today." - I am wearing makeup. >_>

Next day;
"You were prettier without makeup."
"Lol!" - I'm wearing a hint of purple eyeshadow instead of brown.

Guys really don't know what they like XD

It almost -always- turns out that way. The people who don't say anything wouldn't care either way.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.