AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pussy shaved or with bush?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Pussy shaved or with bush?

• Bush

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Shaved

Votes: 41 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexLady said:
Also girls it's No-Shave-November if you've ever wanted an excuse to not shave so much.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

AmberCutie said:
AlexLady said:
Also girls it's No-Shave-November if you've ever wanted an excuse to not shave so much.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I completely understand, which is why I wont be participating in No-Shave November.

:dance: WOW!!! This is such a funny/interesting thread.

I am a model with a hairy snatch (Although I do shave pits and legs.). And I can't believe how hairy some girls can get! WOW! While my bush is abundant, it's just not THAT hairy, if there is such a thing. But I felt the need to represent for all the fans of BushDom out there, and other models who have it.

Personally.... I love pussy hairy, bald, and trimmed. *Meow* ;) Just as long as it tastes sweet. HAHA!

Tabetha_Bonez said:
:dance: WOW!!! This is such a funny/interesting thread.

I am a model with a hairy snatch (Although I do shave pits and legs.). And I can't believe how hairy some girls can get! WOW! While my bush is abundant, it's just not THAT hairy, if there is such a thing. But I felt the need to represent for all the fans of BushDom out there, and other models who have it.

Personally.... I love pussy hairy, bald, and trimmed. *Meow* ;) Just as long as it tastes sweet. HAHA!

THIS!!

I don't mind pubes as long as they're not unkempt. I only trim once a month. The response I get in my room when it starts to grow out a bit is funny and unexpected. Guys love it and beg me not to cut it. I guess because it's different from what's become the norm?

Trimmed is easiest for me to manage. Not meticulously hairless yet not so long that it gets in the way.

LilyPink said:
Yup, men must trim their pubes, there's at least another inch under there!

Bahahahhahahhahaahahahha! That's some funny shit!

I'm shaved! Like my men shaved! Not the whole body... just balls and imediate surrounding area.

I understand that pubic hair is there as a natural "dry" lubricant... but it just doesn't feel right to me. I know there's a big resurgence in bush interests... "carpet matching the drapes" and all but I guess I'm just a linoleum kind of gal. Hardwood is nice, too ;)

JoleneJolene said:
LilyPink said:

I'm shaved! Like my men shaved! Not the whole body... just balls and imediate surrounding area.

I understand that pubic hair is there as a natural "dry" lubricant... but it just doesn't feel right to me. I know there's a big resurgence in bush interests... "carpet matching the drapes" and all but I guess I'm just a linoleum kind of gal. Hardwood is nice, too ;)

hahhahahaha! Oh my god that was cute!

Btw I'm going to totally perv on you tonight :angel4:

Chellebelle said:
JoleneJolene said:
LilyPink said:

hahhahahaha! Oh my god that was cute!

Btw I'm going to totally perv on you tonight :angel4:

Yay!
Feel free to chat, too!
Love, Love, LOVE an interactive room!

I prefer a nice and smoothly shaved pussy! I want to see what I'm eating. ;) I'm really not into munching on a lot of wet hair. Plus, I love a womans body and I like it to be soft and smooth, including her pussy. As far as me, I like to shave too. It just seems cleaner to me as well. I shave my balls as well and try to make it like a peach fuzz so it's nice to rub and not prickly (no pun intended). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.