AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Price increase mid private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2023
I was with a model Ihave known about one year. For the past 9 months we chat almost daily and I thought had developed a close relationship. I am probably her most consistent supporter and spend $700-$1000 per week in her room. We were in private today catching up on life. After 15 minutes she asked how long I would stay. I said I had to go to work in 40 minutes, suddenly the session ended. She said must have been internet problems and she was ready to return to private,then I noticed she had increased the price without saying anything. I was a bit confused so asked her about it. She got angry and defensive, called me a weak, pathetic and selfish man. She told me to go choke on my money and banned me from her room. Did I do something wrong?

What was the original price and what did she change it to?

If that's really the whole story, I don't see anything you have done wrong. But there might be things that could lead to that kind of reaction, like poor choice of words on your part, or something you didn't realize that made her angry. Maybe time to move on? Banning a high spending member deserves respect in my opinion and is usually done out of a good reason.

edit: uups, sorry it's in "Ask a model" I'm a viewer so I shouldn't post here.

What was the original price and what did she change it to?
It was not a huge increase. Went from 16/min to 24/min. I was more upset because she ended the private so she could change the price and lied about it being connection issue and did not mention she was changing the price. I would have been fine with it. She told me I did not respect her and just did not want to pay for her time.

It was not a huge increase. Went from 16/min to 24/min. I was more upset because she ended the private so she could change the price and lied about it being connection issue and did not mention she was changing the price. I would have been fine with it. She told me I did not respect her and just did not want to pay for her time.
When I upped the price on a user it was because of the emotional labor involved in chatting/going private with that person. She may have been hoping you declined the private because of the increase, either way it sounds like she was going to ban you regardless of what you said/did.

When I upped the price on a user it was because of the emotional labor involved in chatting/going private with that person. She may have been hoping you declined the private because of the increase, either way it sounds like she was going to ban you regardless of what you said/did.
Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the reply
I wouldn't sweat it. I banned a high tipper the other night because he pissed me off but I barely remember the reason why.

We're still women first and foremost, tempers flare, hormones do weird things, stress...

I wouldn't sweat it. I banned a high tipper the other night because he pissed me off but I barely remember the reason why.

We're still women first and foremost, tempers flare, hormones do weird things, stress...
I love this response. Thanks

Thanks for the reply
Now that I think about it, there have been several times a private session mysteriously ended and she always blamed the internet. We simply just went back to the session. I wonder if she increased the price each on those occasions and I didn't notice, so she thought, well he never said anything before. She also told me she needs to make extra money the next few days.

Now that I think about it, there have been several times a private session mysteriously ended and she always blamed the internet. We simply just went back to the session. I wonder if she increased the price each on those occasions and I didn't notice, so she thought, well he never said anything before. She also told me she needs to make extra money the next few days.
Yeah that'll do it. I can't speak for anyone else but when I'm behind the eight ball and need to make extra, it never fails that those are the days where I get people who just want to fart around and take forever reaching goals. The slightest thing will set me off to hit that ban button.

Three days ago, some dude insisted on tipping me 1000 tokens 2 at a time and expecting a huge reaction.

It could have even been the sins of someone else taken out on you.

Actually she did ask if we were going back to private or if she should open her other sites back up. I told her to open them and that we were not going back. This is the point she got angry.

Yeah that'll do it. I can't speak for anyone else but when I'm behind the eight ball and need to make extra, it never fails that those are the days where I get people who just want to fart around and take forever reaching goals. The slightest thing will set me off to hit that ban button.

Three days ago, some dude insisted on tipping me 1000 tokens 2 at a time and expecting a huge reaction.

Thanks. I think she is very stressed. She told me she has not been motivated, doesn't want to work and has a therapy appointment next week. I think maybe she is young, alone in a big city and really is struggling to make ends meet. She has done alot of very positive things for me and my life is actually better because of her.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Thanks. I think she is very stressed. She told me she has not been motivated, doesn't want to work and has a therapy appointment next week. I think maybe she is young, alone in a big city and really is struggling to make ends meet. She has done alot of very positive things for me and my life is actually better because of her.
Check back in 30 days after today to see if the ban was lifted, then go from there. I've allowed many people to come back after getting some distance from them for a spell.

Reactions: shadowleft

Wow. I have never understood the repeated 1 and 2 token tip and wanting reaction from the model

You can check your token history. Unfortunately gratitude is just a word

One thing to keep in mind is that this a job for the models but entertainment for us. There are literally thousands of other models who can fulfill your needs and be happy to do so. I love it when I find a new model who turns me on and is fun to be with. It’s time for you to start looking for a new cam girl.

You banned me the first time I was in your room.

It’s no problem, I didn’t understand why you banned me after we were chatting and I was giving you tokens

It’s no problem, I didn’t understand why you banned me after we were chatting and I was giving you tokens
So that I wouldn't have to have this conversation on here but I see that was impossible to avoid. Not for a lack of trying on my part, mind you.

Edit: I am not intending to be rude and I apologize if it comes off that way. I like to keep my spaces separate. This forum is my outlet. My cam space is my income. Compartmentalization is key to my sanity.

Last edited:
So that I wouldn't have to have this conversation on here but I see that was impossible to avoid. Not for a lack of trying on my part, mind you.

Edit: I am not intending to be rude and I apologize if it comes off that way. I like to keep my spaces separate. This forum is my outlet. My cam space is my income. Compartmentalization is key to my sanity.
If I had known that, I never would’ve visited your room, you have my apologies

I was with a model Ihave known about one year. For the past 9 months we chat almost daily and I thought had developed a close relationship. I am probably her most consistent supporter and spend $700-$1000 per week in her room. We were in private today catching up on life. After 15 minutes she asked how long I would stay. I said I had to go to work in 40 minutes, suddenly the session ended. She said must have been internet problems and she was ready to return to private,then I noticed she had increased the price without saying anything. I was a bit confused so asked her about it. She got angry and defensive, called me a weak, pathetic and selfish man. She told me to go choke on my money and banned me from her room. Did I do something wrong?
Sorry hun u can visit my room i wont ban you😃

If you really are tipping $700 - $1000 dollars a week then I'd imagine forgiveness will follow in short order. Thank the baby Jesus and the angels.

Reactions: shadowleft

THIS is why I never visit any girls from the forums on the sites!! I have tipped someone ONCE on the sites that were on the forums, and it was due to them having a less than great day it seemed in here that I just quickly popped in and out of her room.. but I feel this SO much, I don't mix the two

THIS is why I never visit any girls from the forums on the sites!! I have tipped someone ONCE on the sites that were on the forums, and it was due to them having a less than great day it seemed in here that I just quickly popped in and out of her room.. but I feel this SO much, I don't mix the two
Yeah, it's like getting chocolate in your peanut butter or peanut butter in your chocolate. :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Wuggie

Just because Vixxen doesn't like it, doesn't mean that other people here feel the same. If we have links on our profiles, we want you to visit us. Vixxen does not have links. Others also don't have links. They want things to be separate for a myriad of reasons.

It was briefly publicly discussed a couple years ago and many of us feel it's insulting to say that you don't and won't tip models from here. Yours is the second post in the past couple months I've read saying such and it stings extra when coming from people who are active on the forums. Not trying to rehash that previous discussion. Do or don't support people on here. That's up to you and if you feel good with your choice, then you do you. Just don't say that you don't/won't - that's what's insulting.

....it suddenly clicked who you are even though its been on my follow list for years, you helped me discover a height issue with the bio maker in 2021 and you reported it to me on twitter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81