AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post pics of your tattoos here!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Yeah and on that note...what's with people who go "oh I want one but I'm too much of a pussy to deal with the pain"....uhm pain?

I guess everything is subjective so I usually tell them to me it wasn't pain - there was a feeling, but calling it pain is giving it WAAAY too much credit.

Getting my eyebrow pierced years ago hurt WAY more even if it was painless after 10 seconds, going to the dentist hurts more, I'd trade 2 hours of tattooing for either of those. And yeah I've had it done "on the bone" which is where people claim it hurts the most - large tattoos on both sides of ribcage.

So my conclusion is a) the pain is a myth b) people exaggerate like hell or c) it honestly hurts some people more than others. A and B are my most likely answers I think.

Thoughts?

My tattoo took one hour and was pretty painful compared to most things I've experienced. When I think back to the aftermath of getting all 4 wisdom teeth out and spending a good 3 or so hours post-surgery not taking pain pills because I was waiting for my mouth to stop bleeding before I took the gauze out so I could swallow anything......that hurt less than the tattoo did. I choose dull ache over sharp sting any day (when comparing it with the same length of time -- 1 hour post-wisdom tooth is better than 1 hour of tattoo).

Mine on my back came down onto my ribs, and each one was between 7 and 9 hours continuous. They were not painful per say...but it wasn't comfy either. The colored one on my arm was easy, uuuuuuntil the next day when the under side of my arm bruised up cause of all the pressure from leaning on the support. I would soooooo rather get a 10 hour tat with no breaks than get a tooth pulled or drilled.

I have 3 tats...have pics of 2 of my 3 on this computer. These 2 have significant meanings...the stars are for myself and my 2 best friends without the 2 of them I wouldnt be whole and the "daddy" is for my father who unexpectedly passed in '07. I didnt really think they hurt, they were not exactly plesant especially on my foot but I would do it again.

Edit: Found a better one of my "daddy" tattoo!! woohoo

Attachments

• foot.jpg
    foot.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 409
  • wrist2.jpg
    wrist2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 407
Reactions: Mitchie Lynn
ElaySmith said:
I have 3 tats...have pics of 2 of my 3 on this computer. These 2 have significant meanings...the stars are for myself and my 2 best friends without the 2 of them I wouldnt be whole and the "daddy" is for my father who unexpectedly passed in '07. I didnt really think they hurt, they were not exactly plesant especially on my foot but I would do it again.

Edit: Found a better one of my "daddy" tattoo!! woohoo

Ouu I love your foot one El

My first tattoo is on my right ankle. It was my cousins favorite saying and she passed in 02' My second one is done on my left side, it also very meaning full to me. The flower stands for me and it has eight stars around it for very important people in my life that have all passed away. If it wasn't for each one of them touching my life in someway I wouldn't be me.

As far as the pain factor the ankle one was easy. It felt like he was just drawing with a pen. The second one was harder. The flower was just a long time sitting there. All the stars and swirls hurt like heck...they are all either on my ribcage or my hip bone. Ouch!

Attachments

• 1st tat.jpg
    1st tat.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 379
  • 2nd tat.jpg
    2nd tat.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 379
MissErica said:
My first tattoo is on my right ankle. It was my cousins favorite saying and she passed in 02' My second one is done on my left side, it also very meaning full to me. The flower stands for me and it has eight stars around it for very important people in my life that have all passed away. If it wasn't for each one of them touching my life in someway I wouldn't be me.

As far as the pain factor the ankle one was easy. It felt like he was just drawing with a pen. The second one was harder. The flower was just a long time sitting there. All the stars and swirls hurt like heck...they are all either on my ribcage or my hip bone. Ouch!

Wow! Erica that flower is really nice, suits you very well. Oh and your ass is hot go post a pic of it in the "Dat Ass" thread :pray:
I also rated your profile :-D

Reactions: Allie Moore
Pervs_INC said:
Kori_Love said:
Here's my only tattoo, I plan on getting another one as soon as I work up the courage :)

Nice butterfly Kori, you have a very sexy back. Me wanna kiss it :-D

Aww, thank you much!

Kori_Love said:
Pervs_INC said:
Kori_Love said:
Here's my only tattoo, I plan on getting another one as soon as I work up the courage :)

Nice butterfly Kori, you have a very sexy back. Me wanna kiss it :-D

Aww, thank you much!
:) I agree. Backs are way overlooked as a "part" which can be very admirable and even erotic. We need to start a thread of "beautiful backs." (and no, I don't have a back fetish lol)

Reactions: Kori_Love
Here is my 1st and only but I love it and want more!!! Very addicting but as a mom of 4 I am probably better off with just this one :)
I love seeing all of your artwork XOXO

Attachments

• CoolTattoo.jpg
    CoolTattoo.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 259
  • shower pic.jpg
    shower pic.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 259
  • Picture 453.jpg
    Picture 453.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 259
ScarletRaven said:
Here is my 1st and only but I love it and want more!!! Very addicting but as a mom of 4 I am probably better off with just this one :)
I love seeing all of your artwork XOXO
this just cements the FACT that you are one hot mama! lol it looks awesome! you could always do what my mom did and get something for your kids/family on the side of your calf. it looks really classy and is easily hideable.

Here's one of mine. I have three others... Stars on my hand, star on my hip (i know, typical) my sons name on my inner wrist and this beauty. I love it :)

Kind of blurry.. Its hard to take pictures of the back of your own head. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0617.JPG
    IMG_0617.JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 230
I can almost promise you it will not be your last :p
I have about 20 tattoos so far, but I'll show you some of my favorites

Attachments

• resize1.jpg
    resize1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 213
  • resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 213
  • resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 213
  • resize4.jpg
    resize4.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 213
  • resize5.jpg
    resize5.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 213
Reactions: Jaylynne
Pervs_INC said:
QueenMeadow stop with the awesomness, no second thoughts carry on girl :-D
GreatDane said:
:think: you look familiar, haven't seen you in sooooo long I almost forgot what you looked like. I guess I need to go into my archives and look up some pics of you

You guys are too awesome :) Well, I DO have that avatar picture, or that secret spot... or you can wait it out till I can go back to Skin :)

Your choice :p

PlayboyMegan said:
The one on my neck was my first. It's a fertility symbol. If you look close enough, you can see it's a vagina and fallopian tubes. :p
My second was a camel on my big toe. I can't find a pic but I have it on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaHymNRkCas

it almost looks like a pretty little neck bow!! love it..

this is the only picture i have where you can see my tattoo.. it's an asterisk. Lots of meanings for it, to be honest. Everyone gets all confused, but it's kinda personal. Asterisk = wildcard ~ life is a wildcard, you'll only get yourself down if you don't expect the unexpected..

69KATm.jpg

Tats on the spine=nerve jolting sensations! My arms were twitching the whole time. I consider tattoos a rite of passage though, and found the whole experience quite pleasurable (yes I am a little pain slut, lol).

I got it when I turned 23 on 5/23. Something finally clicked and I decided it was time to make some serious changes in my life. I drew it & went out and got it done the same day. The image is a fusion of the aum/om symbol (a mantra) and Ganesha, the overcomer of obstacles and lord of beginnings. I am an atheist but recognize that each person has the power to embody their highest ideals. For me the symbolism has deep personal meaning. Elephants are my favorite animal: they're gentle but powerful, loving but protective, wise but humble. It reminds me that there's much more to life than my past and sometimes I just have to step back and realize the importance of balance.

Looking forward to my next work of art, which will also be completely original and of personal significance.

Attachments

• my tat.jpg
    my tat.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Shaun__
These are the two I have now. I'm working on the designs for sleeves, but I'm having issues finding a local artist that loves the concept and is comfortable working in UV reactive inks, which will be necessary for parts of it.

These are on my shoulders.

Link's Hylian Shield. Got it January of this year.

Captain America's Shield. Got it October of 2006.

Attachments

• IMAG0183.jpg
    IMAG0183.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • IMAG0105.jpg
    IMAG0105.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.