AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Poll - Should i Chargeback SuzySmartz

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Should i charge back SuzySmartz

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3943.jpg

Reactions: sxycherrypie
Over 1 year ago you made your very first post complaining about Suzy, and now this?
I can only assume that you continued to spend money on her long after you started saying you hate her...
You sir, have some issues and the charge back idea makes no sense. I honestly think your credit card company will laugh at you if you tell them it was over a whole year!

Fuck, your dumb.

Even if models wore a shirt like this, there would still be guys bitching about having spent too much of their money on them because you can't fix stupid.

Attachments

• a_fool_and_his_money-5001.jpg
    a_fool_and_his_money-5001.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 304
pkryosef said:
.... i've spent between 30,000 to 40,000 tokens .... i've spent almost 3 months of salary?

Seriously ? ?
I have a great big bridge and some prime waterfront property you need to buy from me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pkryosef said:
i spent between 30,000 to 40,000 tokens on her.
she told me that she will be naked for the first member who will be spending 50.000 tokens on her !!!

you are almost there !!!

sxycherrypie said:
I will remember this so I can look out for you.What you just said made you sound really bad like you do it often. Oh I got my show *calls bank to get refund) yea no one I want in my room that's for sure.

Sounds like some of the loser guys on ImLive. :roll:

Countessa is for sure way hotter than the model talked about here, and Aussie too :p

The_Brown_Fox said:
sxycherrypie said:
I will remember this so I can look out for you.What you just said made you sound really bad like you do it often. Oh I got my show *calls bank to get refund) yea no one I want in my room that's for sure.

To me just sounds like any other loser.IT is like if you cannot afford it don't spend it jesus how hard is it?If you cannot afford what you want from a camsite maybe you should not be on it till you have the funds idk maybe I am having a lil shallow moment.

sxycherrypie said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
sxycherrypie said:

To me just sounds like any other loser.IT is like if you cannot afford it don't spend it jesus how hard is it?If you cannot afford what you want from a camsite maybe you should not be on it till you have the funds idk maybe I am having a lil shallow moment.

bandwagon-bandwagon-demotivational-poster-1207705526.jpg

shhh....just shhhh....

attentionwhore-poster1.jpg

sxycherrypie said:
Holy shit posters much? You should follow your own advice.

hey..i dont post shit to anyone... just telling people bout my experiences and proud of it..anyways at least the topics i post in have some relevance to me...like Suzy for instance, I met her and know her by real first name basis

you on the other hand....your posts are annoying as fuck..youre a bandwagon poster and you come off as a beggar in almost EVERY POST you make ...kinda like your tweets ...

asking other people "do you hate me" totally laughable...

but hey..thats just this man whores opinion ... :twocents-02cents:

you have a nice day now :handgestures-salute:

JerMajesty said:
sxycherrypie said:
Holy shit posters much? You should follow your own advice.

hey..i dont post shit to anyone... just telling people bout my experiences and proud of it..anyways at least the topics i post in have some relevance to me...like Suzy for instance, I met her and know her by real first name basis

you on the other hand....your posts are annoying as fuck..youre a bandwagon poster and you come off as a beggar in almost EVERY POST you make ...kinda like your tweets ...

asking other people "do you hate me" totally laughable...

but hey..thats just this man whores opinion ... :twocents-02cents:

you have a nice day now :twocents-02cents:
Yea i am the attention whore yet you come on here and start drama? I am just stating hoe dumb it is for someone to have tipped this girl in the past and did it again and now wants a refund for it.And I do not ask people do you hate me? I have not posted a single post on twitter of the sort.By the way how does twitter have any relevance to this post? I am done with this drama and putting you on ignore so I can post in peace.

sxycherrypie said:
Yea i am the attention whore yet you come on here and start drama? I am just stating hoe dumb it is for someone to have tipped this girl in the past and did it again and now wants a refund for it.And I do not ask people do you hate me? I have not posted a single post on twitter of the sort.By the way how does twitter have any relevance to this post? I am done with this drama and putting you on ignore so I can post in peace.
congratulations with your thousandth post here, I'm looking forward to the next thousandth

Reactions: sxycherrypie
sxycherriepie and jermajesty

I have enjoyed both your previous posts before this seemingly random bit. If you guys have a problem with each other, could you please either ignore, or if you can't bear to not settle it, pm?

Thanks!

To the OP:

Chargeback through the credit company will not touch SuzySmartz. But seriously dude, if you can't afford it, then don't pay it in the first place! Camsites are a luxury, something for discretionary funds. They are not a need.

As was stated, you can write MFC and show them the logs where she said she would and then never did and maybe get your money back for the privates. But the rest of it... your choice is between never tipping another girl on MFC again when you get your money back, or cutting your losses and just spending wisely in the future.

Remember- if you chargeback through the company, you're taking it from MFC, not the model. And MFC will not like that very much.

Reactions: Mitchie Lynn
LadyLuna said:
sxycherriepie and jermajesty

I have enjoyed both your previous posts before this seemingly random bit. If you guys have a problem with each other, could you please either ignore, or if you can't bear to not settle it, pm?

Thanks!

To the OP:

Chargeback through the credit company will not touch SuzySmartz. But seriously dude, if you can't afford it, then don't pay it in the first place! Camsites are a luxury, something for discretionary funds. They are not a need.

As was stated, you can write MFC and show them the logs where she said she would and then never did and maybe get your money back for the privates. But the rest of it... your choice is between never tipping another girl on MFC again when you get your money back, or cutting your losses and just spending wisely in the future.

Remember- if you chargeback through the company, you're taking it from MFC, not the model. And MFC will not like that very much.
Yea I put him on ignore whew. LEts go back and be peaceful now.

RedHerby said:
sxycherrypie said:
congratulations with your thousandth post here, I'm looking forward to the next thousandth
Don't you worry there will be many more from me =D. :thumbleft:

HollieCakes said:
Jupiter551 said:
Countessa is for sure way hotter than the model talked about here, and Aussie too :p

I know she is ;) we are irl friends.. or at least were when I lived in aus too!

can't believe I even managed to find these prehistoric pictures :shock:

That picture with the roo made me LOLZ. Is it customary to include a roo with Australian stuff?

If two hot, scantily clad latinas had a picture of a donkey between them with Mexican beer, it would conjure up all sorts of images. :lol:

Reactions: lordmagellan
Bocefish said:
That picture with the roo made me LOLZ. Is it customary to include a roo with Australian stuff?

If two hot, scantily clad latinas had a picture of a donkey between them with Mexican beer, it would conjure up all sorts of images. :lol:

Hahah it was just there because we we're trying to be funny & overly australian. I made the picture. :lol:

JerMajesty said:
you come off as a beggar in almost EVERY POST you make ...kinda like your tweets ...

Good to know I'm not the only one who noticed that about her Twitter feed. Below is just the last three days. I put a star next to the ones I consider to be begging.

Attachments

• begging.png
    begging.png
    245.3 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.