AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Perfect example of why camscore is an absolute joke.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what we have been saying a man tips cause he likes her. You never know maybe she did a show for them and afterward while she is taking a break they shower her in tokens you just go there late. It seem likes like you are not really listening on what we are trying to say.We are trying to say that if you do not like the way a models room is set go to the next one love or if you want to raise a lower girls cam score your welcome to it help the girl out. We all know the cam score is shitty but how else is MFC sposed to make money? The cam score makes us go into competitive overdrive and makes us strive to better the other girl= making more money. That I see it.

WolfDShadow said:
The infamous Shaun__

I giggled with joy when I read that. Then I stole it. Yoink!

op0qc.jpg

Reactions: missmeowmixx
AmberCutie said:
It just goes to show that girls with either high camscores or with high Miss MFC rank find a way to make it work. It could be putting in a lot of hours and bending to the will of any tipper, large or small (thus making enough to be in the higher ranks)... or it could be charming her way into the hearts of a handful of generous members and being a good friend to them (thus they drop lots of tips for reasons a passer-by wouldn't recognize but making it high in the ranks with a nice camscore)... or it could be doing eye-catching toy shows in public for big countdowns... or they could be drop dead gorgeous and not have to do much but flirt and smile...

... point is that regardless of how they achieve these things, they are still working for it and earning it somehow, and camscore and rank show that. Those girls who have the high ranks/scores deserve a title of "good model" as they're good at whatever route they choose to take. Obviously. There may be the occasional scam-score where the model's studio pumped a bunch of money in up front to inflate their score, but for those models (like Serenity, noted on the OP) who actually do earn it, I don't think it's fair to judge and say that it's bullshit because when you came across her she wasn't doing what you considered "deserving".

And I'm going to go out on a limb and say that opinions from folks like our friend WolfDShadow here who clearly aren't the models' main supporters and don't seem to intend on contributing much in the way of tokens should be taken with a grain of salt.

Amber you actually pointed out here why the cam score as it stands is a joke and seen you models complaining about your scores. I have said several times the scores should be based on something that is fair for all models. Judging a cam score off of tokens is just too flawed because as you pointed out yourself someone's score could unfairly be inflated by one person. I can't see why everyone would jump on me for saying the cam score should be based on the model not on the tokens since there are many that do work extremely hard and their cam scores don't reflect it. The reason I keep reply is the fact everyone is not thinking work hard should equal a good cam score they are thinking give me tokens should give them a good cam score. this is why so many people are complaining about scams because there are models that don't care about working hard to get any following since all that they need is tokens coming to raise there score. I have seen models who are give me tokens I'll just sit her blow you off and when tokens stop coming in I'm leaving so my score will go up even though you expected to be paying for a countdown. In the end my complaint is the fairness for all models not just my favorite having their cam score reflect on them not on the tokens. I will understand if you decide to close this topic now but I glad that at least a few people did in a way look past the money and see that hard work should be recognized and token count is not the right way to do that.

Reactions: RebeccaT
I can't be arsed to read that chunk of text up there past the part about the fake camscore inflation.

It IS fair how it is now... because those fake inflated scores GO DOWN FAST if the model sucks. And many of them do, otherwise it would stay higher.

Wolf I agree it should be based on the model not on the tips it would be alot easier for us. They did however fix it a little bit. The girls with the fake cam score generally do go down like a rock and they do not last long at all when the people that actually worked for their score keep it alot longer.

Something to remember is that no matter how a camscore is calculated, there will always be ways that people exploit crazy loopholes to make it unfair.

When a model works hard on a consistent basis she earns tokens, those tokens then go towards her 60 day average which then turns into... wait for it... CAMSCORE! :clap:

Edit: It would be completely unfair for MFC to base camscore off of a models personality or how hard she works. Those are personal opinions that vary person to person and would only be considered favoritism by MFC. Tokens is tokens is tokens and they are worth the same no matter who they are given too.

JoleneJolene said:
When a model works hard on a consistent basis she earns tokens, those tokens then go towards her 60 day average which then turns into... wait for it... CAMSCORE! :clap:

Edit: It would be completely unfair for MFC to base camscore off of a models personality or how hard she works. Those are personal opinions that vary person to person and would only be considered favoritism by MFC. Tokens is tokens is tokens and they are worth the same no matter who they are given too.

Hear hear! :eek:ccasion5:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
JoleneJolene said:

Edit: It would be completely unfair for MFC to base camscore off of a models personality or how hard she works. Those are personal opinions that vary person to person and would only be considered favoritism by MFC. Tokens is tokens is tokens and they are worth the same no matter who they are given too.[/quote

Even without tokens in play on the cam score a model builds a following. One option could be if cam scores were based on members rating and admiring models and a member could only rate and admire one a day that in turn would show how many people actually like that model and MFC wouldn't be playing favorites since it would be based off the members. Tokens are given to models from members so its not like they will loose tips over it but it will allow more member who could not tip to show how hard that model has worked. The model would be still paid what she earned. Cam score would be showing how hard the model worked and cam scores could still be adjusted right away so it would really be a current cam score.

Another option is how many members visited the model and how long they stayed in the room. Again a model builds a following and it will show how many people like to be in that models room. The model will still get tokens so they will still get paid. MFC won't be playing favorites since it will be based off the members who visit the model. Cam scores would reflect the models hard work to keep people in their room and the cam score could be more accurate. This way may look unfair so some but it no different to the MPR so there can still be a competition with members to see who can get the most people in their room and the model will benefit from having basics and guest in the room.

Miss MFC could still be based off of tokens earned during the month. So with both options a model would still has 2 different ways she can market herself which will allow new models a way to increase their cam score and build a following even if they can't collect as many tokens.

Dude, if you think cam scores are basically the devil and you think the Miss MFC contest is a joke, go to a different cam site. There are PLENTY out there that have no cam score, no contest, nothing like that.

PS- almost every cam girl is going to have some sorta following, some do tokens/privates/money some do gifts. Stop being so butt hurt about it.. that's just how it is.

Nothing you say will change how MFC runs their Miss MFC or the algorithm used to determine cam score. So how about instead of whining about it on a public forum where the admins of MFC don't give a crap what you have to say (because, let's face it, 1,000 of models, and hundreds of thousands of paying members don't lie), go to a site where cam score isn't a factor, there are hundreds, if not thousands at your disposal.

1917%20-%20hoof%20human%20macro%20meme%20pinkie_pie%20posting.jpg

Reactions: SatanJonez
WolfDShadow said:
One option could be if cam scores were based on members rating and admiring models and a member could only rate and admire one a day....Cam score would be showing how hard the model worked and cam scores could still be adjusted right away so it would really be a current cam score many people the model gathered to created many different basic accounts with proxies to rate/admire multiple times each day to remain at the top of the page.
See what I did, there?

As I said above, which seems to have gone ignored because it made way too much sense:
AmberCutie said:
Something to remember is that no matter how a camscore is calculated, there will always be ways that people exploit crazy loopholes to make it unfair.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
BuxomZoe said:
Nothing you say will change how MFC runs their Miss MFC or the algorithm used to determine cam score. So how about instead of whining about it on a public forum where the admins of MFC don't give a crap what you have to say (because, let's face it, 1,000 of models, and hundreds of thousands of paying members don't lie), go to a site where cam score isn't a factor, there are hundreds, if not thousands at your disposal.

1917%20-%20hoof%20human%20macro%20meme%20pinkie_pie%20posting.jpg
Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.