AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OMg - WHATS GOING ON?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spankamber

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 18, 2010
San Francisco, CA
www.spankamber.com
Twitter Username
@spankamber
Tumblr Username
spankamber
MFC Username
amberdawnxxx
Streamate Username
amberdawnnude
Chaturbate Username
spankamber
I just went to mfc website and theres only 13 models online showing up and the top camscore is 1300 or something!

94bcfb0f.png

exbeardy said:
According to the tweets on @MissMFC2011 there are major server problems. The last tweet said it may be down for several hours!

(BTW this is my first post on this great site - thought it would be a question not and answer lol)
Welcome to the forum exbeardy

exbeardy said:
According to the tweets on @MissMFC2011 there are major server problems. The last tweet said it may be down for several hours!

(BTW this is my first post on this great site - thought it would be a question not and answer lol)

(UPDATE - Aparently all fixed and coming back up now)
@missmfc2011 is not in anyway affiliated with myfreecams, by the way. They are faking knowing what's going on to sound legit. :)

AmberCutie said:
exbeardy said:

(UPDATE - Aparently all fixed and coming back up now)
@missmfc2011 is not in anyway affiliated with myfreecams, by the way. They are faking knowing what's going on to sound legit. :)

Oh sorry thought they were for real after they 'announced' a service break last night before it hit. Guess it just hit them first. Will unfollow.

ps Great Site Amber

pps thanks for welcome GreatDane

Yeah it's not quite up yet... model software is sitting at "Webcam: Offline" and "Connection: Logging in..."

I'll keep trying, we must continue the Amber WIN this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.