AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NFL Football 2011

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the name of keeping things organized (and because we're probably in for a real clusterfuck of a year), we need a new thread for this football season. To start things off, a quick summary of the last 3 days of chaos.

The salary cap is $120 million and change, which is less than what it would've been under the old rules. Teams are not allowed to sign new players (other than rookies) until Friday.

The official team of ACF, the Miami Dolphins (crowned as such since they're Amber's and Jawbs' favorite team) are fucking busy. This morning, they're getting Reggie Bush in a trade from the Saints. They are working on getting Kyle Orton from the Broncos in a trade that could be done sometime today. As I told Amber on twitter late last night, she's probably rooting for a damn good team this year.

Of course, this annoys Autumn Peach since that means Tim Tebow will be the starting QB in Denver. I don't blame her one bit for that. He's going to suck balls.

The other big QB move is the Eagles trading Kevin Kolb to my team, the Cardinals. Everyone down here thought it would've been done a couple of days ago, but it's been dragged out. There are tweets this morning predicting the deal will be done today. Now if we can just get a CB to replace the one we're trading away to get Kolb. And a 2nd WR too.

As for the team you root for if you want to have your dick cut off around here, the NY Jets will sign Santonio Holmes to a deal (meaning I have to hate them even more) and are in discussions to sign the big free agent of the year, CB Nnamdi Asomugha as well as WR Randy Moss (like that will do them any good). Asomugha is also being looked at by the 49ers and the Texans.

Other news...

Patriots have made a deal to bring in overrated lazy fuck Albert Haynesworth from the Redskins.

RBs Frank Gore (49ers) and Chris Johnson (Titans) are both holding out and seeking new deals.

The Titans will probably release QB Vince Young today.

Plaxico Burress may go back to the NY Giants or go to the Steelers. Just want Pittsburgh needs, another bonehead.

And there's probably 100 other things that I've missed. It's too hard to keep up with all the tweets.

Desean Jackson is also holding out and I don't blame him, he has outplayed the current contract he has, he's only getting paid $500k.

Frank Gore can go fuck himself and his holdout, does he really expect the niners to pay him after coming off an injury, and Nate Clements got cut freeing up $15 million in cap space.

I hope that the football gods are listening to the prayers of fans and not let Asomugha sign with the Jets

So the vikings go from Favre to McNabb? Another QB past his prime I look forward to the Packers retiring.

Patriots making some big splashes so far, but as long as they lose immediately in the playoffs all is well in the world.

First of all, to Amber on the topic edit note... I damn near spit out my water when I read that. Thank you.

Second, the Kolb to AZ deal is done pending physicals. I'm a little bothered about the contract we gave him, but who knows what will happen.

On Desean Jackson- I agree, he should get paid better. I have no issue with him holding out at all.

Patriots get Chad Johnson (I refuse to call him 85)? Uh... okay, I guess.

And it looks like the Orton to the Fins deal may be off. Orton was at Broncos camp today leading the 1st team. But it could just as easily be a ploy to get more in return from Miami.

I don't have really a team i stick with right now.
I am curious where the saints will go and still have an eye on the vikings.

Miami are now officially backing off the Orton deal, they don't want to give up too much for the guy, and rumors going around is Asomugha is a lock for the Jets, I hope they fucking fail in the playoffs or in the Super Bowl

bigsancho said:
Miami are now officially backing off the Orton deal, they don't want to give up too much for the guy, and rumors going around is Asomugha is a lock for the Jets, I hope they fucking fail in the playoffs or in the Super Bowl
So much for the Jets. But where the fuck did Philly come from!? And why the fuck didn't my team get in sooner!?

People were talking a lot about Revis and Asomugha but asante samuel and Asomugha is going to be one hell of a tandem too. Whats the over under on how many games vince young starts for the eagles this year?

I say 3 games, also there's rumors going around that the niners are going to trade for Asante, but I really doubt it seems the niners slogan for this year is "Suck for Luck"

That is why I am confused why they drafted the dude from Nevada, which just reminds me of alex smith which is not a good thing. They are rumored to be in the running for plexico which could be interesting with crabtree vernon davis and gore. It's like how many weapons can you have that the quarterback can't get the ball to?

SweepTheLeg said:
That is why I am confused why they drafted the dude from Nevada, which just reminds me of alex smith which is not a good thing. They are rumored to be in the running for plexico which could be interesting with crabtree vernon davis and gore. It's like how many weapons can you have that the quarterback can't get the ball to?
Being reported this morning that Plaxico is going to the Jets on a 1 year deal.

Yeah I read that too. Is Braylon Edwards still with the jets too? Could be an interesting trio though they need a speedy short yardage guy too.

Bears seem interested in picking up every former cowboy, so heres hoping they wind up 6-10 this year.

Eagles seem interested in paying everyone not named DeSean Jackson

Edwards, Moss, and Owens are all still free agents

Must be frustrating for DeSean to see everyone get paid big money contract but him, he should just go to training camp and become a free agent after his fourth years ends, what the Eagles going to do franchise tag him, they are closing in on their cap with all these free agent signings

EDIT: Todd Heap is going back home, agrees to a contract with the Arizona Cardinals, could command some attention from dbs

If I were the cards I'd talk to TO, say what you will about how he is personally but he was the Bengals go to guy last year and kept his mouth shut and seemed just happy to play. PLUS he'd be the guy that'll go over the middle while fitzgerald goes deep. Moss has 1 route and can give up on any given play, and Braylon Edwards may be a good fit unless he decides to drop every other pass thrown to him.

SweepTheLeg said:
If I were the cards I'd talk to TO, say what you will about how he is personally but he was the Bengals go to guy last year and kept his mouth shut and seemed just happy to play. PLUS he'd be the guy that'll go over the middle while fitzgerald goes deep. Moss has 1 route and can give up on any given play, and Braylon Edwards may be a good fit unless he decides to drop every other pass thrown to him.
I'd rather die a virgin than have TO on my team. The fucking attention whore is totally useless.

This just in: The Bengals signed OL Deuce Lutui to a 1 yr deal. But the deal was voided after he failed his physical. He was probably overweight. He's ALWAYS overweight.

I pray to the football Gods that Alex Smith gets hurt in the pre season...please someone make a tackle and dislocate his shoulder again... :?

At this point most 49er fans would rather have an unproven rookie Qb like Colin Kaepernick over Shitty alex smith...

Him being an attention whore may help Kolb out if he were to struggle. Two running backs that get benched every time they fumble, which seems to be every game, and one wide receiver could be limited on options. With the Packers being my time I am all set on offensive weapons but if i were a fan of a team that was limited i'd sign him to a one year deal.

Would you rather have Moss or Owens? Owens past two stops in Buffalo and Cinci he has been very quiet even with the media trying to poke and prod and try and get him to bite. Over 70 receptions, almost 1000 yards receiving and 9 touchdowns in 14 games with Cinci, those are numbers I'd like to have on my team considering he was supposed to be the #2 behind Chad Johnson.

SweepTheLeg said:
Him being an attention whore may help Kolb out if he were to struggle. Two running backs that get benched every time they fumble, which seems to be every game, and one wide receiver could be limited on options. With the Packers being my time I am all set on offensive weapons but if i were a fan of a team that was limited i'd sign him to a one year deal.

Would you rather have Moss or Owens? Owens past two stops in Buffalo and Cinci he has been very quiet even with the media trying to poke and prod and try and get him to bite. Over 70 receptions, almost 1000 yards receiving and 9 touchdowns in 14 games with Cinci, those are numbers I'd like to have on my team considering he was supposed to be the #2 behind Chad Johnson.
He was also on crappy teams. He had no reason to talk because his teams sucked balls. When he was on decent to good teams, he talked and talked and talked. And his me first personality will not work with the Cardinals. The coaches won't like it. His teammates won't like it (especially Fitz). And the fans will get sick of it.

As for your question, I pick C- None of the above. But if I had to choose, I'd pick Moss for 2 reasons- he knows Fitzgerald and likes him (it's an overdone story, but Fitz used to be a Viking ball boy while Moss and Cris Carter were there) and when Moss is in a place he's happy to be in, he actually tries and plays well.

But as I wrote that, I saw a tweet saying that the Cards are still talking to Braylon Edwards on what will likely be a short term deal.

Well it's not like the Cards are a good team, they were what? 4th place or did they finish ahead of the 49ers in the worst division in the league. But I digress. He may run his mouth and get frustrated but I have never seen him give up on a game or a play just because he wasn't happy, but when Moss gives up he gives up HARD.

I like Edwards but he really needs to get a cure for his case of the dropsies. After he had that one good year with Cleveland he seems to have a 50 percent chance of dropping any pass thrown his way.

I have to admit, I am definately not up to speed on the current events in football these days. But, can I just add that I think they are all secretly super heros? Seriously, what would it be like to be that physically strong and powerful?! It must feel incredible! Every time I watch, I'm amazed. And it makes me miss gymnastics competitions and traveling as a kid!

SweepTheLeg said:
Well it's not like the Cards are a good team, they were what? 4th place or did they finish ahead of the 49ers in the worst division in the league. But I digress. He may run his mouth and get frustrated but I have never seen him give up on a game or a play just because he wasn't happy, but when Moss gives up he gives up HARD.

I like Edwards but he really needs to get a cure for his case of the dropsies. After he had that one good year with Cleveland he seems to have a 50 percent chance of dropping any pass thrown his way.
4th place because they had no QB after Warner retired and if you don't have a QB, you're dead. Keep in mind, 2 years earlier, they were called the worst playoff team ever and they almost won the Super Bowl (fucking Santonio Holmes and Ben Rapistburger).

Mikeythegeek said:
4th place because they had no QB after Warner retired and if you don't have a QB, you're dead. Keep in mind, 2 years earlier, they were called the worst playoff team ever and they almost won the Super Bowl (fucking Santonio Holmes and Ben Rapistburger).[/quote]

Well the seachickens now take that honor of being the worst playoff team in NFL history, also I agree with JerMajesty about Alex and Colin, Alex Smith's punk ass should of been in the unemployment line already

49ers had alex smith and troy smith, seahawks had an aging injury prone matt hasselbeck. Only QB the west has was sam bradford and he had as many people to throw to as I do.

The seahawks this year have cornered the market on signing every back up quarterback they could find and thus tossing their hat into the ring for the andrew luck sweepstakes.

Just tweeted by ESPN's Adam Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Future Hall-of-Fame wide receiver Randy Moss has decided to retire rather than continue playing, agent Joel Segal said.

"After weighing his options and contemplating offers, he's decided to retire," said Randy Moss' agent, Joel Segal.

Status
Not open for further replies.