AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New model in old model's room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 20, 2022
Has anyone ever seen a new model appear under a different model's account? A model I have been following for months on Chaturbate was replaced by a someone else. Her name is Tatiana_Branc and she was one of my favorites. She's from Columbia but spoke passing English. I noticed that she hadn't streamed for 2 weeks and when I went to her room today, another model who spoke no English was there. Several of her other fans showed up too and we were like WTF? Tatiana had about 4,000 followers and was always fun.

What is it with you dudes obsessed with putting model names in your posts here? Jesus. It is so uncouth.

Studios replace models, news at 11.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Studios own the account. when model leaves the studio, they cannot take the account. she probably has a new CB account. check out the new models around her normal time of streaming.

if not, she probably quit the industry.

Studios own the account. when model leaves the studio, they cannot take the account. she probably has a new CB account. check out the new models around her normal time of streaming.

if not, she probably quit the industry.
Thank you, I wasn't aware of that. Her Instagram is still on her profile, I am going to add her and message her directly.

Thank you, I wasn't aware of that. Her Instagram is still on her profile, I am going to add her and message her directly.
If the instagram is still on the profile it's probably the studio unless they are lazy. Which they might be since they didn't do a name change but on the other hand it's only 4k followers so maybe they didn't think it was worth the time.