AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New MFC admin

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzhere

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2010
I see in the MFC Wiki "adminbritany" has been added.

Adminkatie's name was removed a few months ago.

I am also a new admin. I will raise your CS 1k for every free show you give me. So go ahead and send me your skype information please.

curvyredhead said:
I am also a new admin. I will raise your CS 1k for every free show you give me. So go ahead and send me your skype information please.

Raise my camscore bibi....

:think:

Wait a minute... I don't have a camscore. :crybaby:

curvyredhead said:
Why don't you just use your admin powers to make private shows free on MFC for your account?

Reactions: curvyredhead
Evvie said:
curvyredhead said:
Why don't you just use your admin powers to make private shows free on MFC for your account?
Evvie I am stealing this for the next idiot who says they work for MFC in any related way.

Status
Not open for further replies.