AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need opinions on interaction

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but now you’ve got me wanting steak. 😂 I eat it with ketchup though…not steak sauce.

Hungry Martin Lawrence GIF
wait hold up, ketchup on steak!? I have never seen that before... I might have to try it, though im a "nothing on my steak" guy xD just cook it right and then enjoy the taste, but the sweetness from ketchup might do something.. hmm

Reactions: yummybrownfox
wait hold up, ketchup on steak!? I have never seen that before... I might have to try it, though im a "nothing on my steak" guy xD just cook it right and then enjoy the taste, but the sweetness from ketchup might do something.. hmm

Yes, it's delicious. I've always loved ketchup on my steak.

I have to agree; all of it's good on steak. I was vegetarian a long time, but I have ongoing problems w anemia, so I eat steak once a month minimum now.

My partner made me carne asada yesterday.
I don't usually care for raw onions, but it was really nice w raw onions, cilantro and fresh lime juice.

Reactions: RainForest
I have to agree; all of it's good on steak. I was vegetarian a long time, but I have ongoing problems w anemia, so I eat steak once a month minimum now.

My partner made me carne asada yesterday.
I don't usually care for raw onions, but it was really nice w raw onions, cilantro and fresh lime juice.
That's a winner as well.

If you want a simple tasty salad to balance out a rich main course try : red onions, cilantro, lime juice, red vinegar, avocados.

That's a winner as well.

If you want a simple tasty salad to balance out a rich main course try : red onions, cilantro, lime juice, red vinegar, avocados.
Ooooh thank you 🤍 🤍 🤍
That sounds splendid!! Will try this week :party:

for the salad talk..
two of my go tos (depending on what's in season, but around this time of year these two)

Water melon, red onion, Lime juice, cucumber, feta (if you like feta cheese), and then finish with a bit of cilantro, rock salt and black pepper

else Cucumber, red onion, apple cider vinegar, bit of virgin olive oil, also finish with rock salt and black pepper

Ketchup, peppercorn sauce, A1, garlic and butter sauce, just plain steak juices ... it's all good. It's steak for God's sakes.

**stares intensely at hoisin sauce**

I still need to make my hoisin mixture steak.

Also, I don't know how y'all can do cilantro. It tastes horrible to me.

The telltale sign that a thread has run its course... food discussion begins! Head over to Daily Thoughts to continue as I'll lock this one now.

Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF by Anne Horel

Status
Not open for further replies.