AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My model has been temporarily banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 4, 2024
Hi guys,

Please can you help. One of my models did her first live today and had her friend walk past the camera and got temporarily banned within 5 minutes for an unregistered user. She now knows that this is prohibited and will never happen again. I’m really worried that this will affect her 2 week boost. Please can you help me get the account unbanned asap and we will ensure nothing like this ever happens again. Her username is angelbaby84 and if she can’t get unbanned can we create her a new account as she has booked time off to spend live. Please help stripchat!

Thanks again

... and if she can’t get unbanned can we create her a new account as she has booked time off to spend live. Please help stripchat!

Thanks again
NO! The registered account model is banned as a person, not just that account. Until you resolve any and all issues on the previously banned account, any subsequent accounts will too eventually be suspended. Advice to wait and resolve the issue and do not create new accounts.

Upvote 0
as she has booked time off to spend live.
She should have paid better attention to the rules and what was happening on her cam if this was a concern.

If this is your studio model, your studio needs to do better to train models on what the terms of service are and what to do while broadcasting. That's your job as a STUDIO.

can we create her a new account
No, she's banned. Not just THAT account. I don't understand why people can't grasp that a ban is a ban is a ban is a ban is a ban.

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

Please can you help. One of my models did her first live today and had her friend walk past the camera and got temporarily banned within 5 minutes for an unregistered user. She now knows that this is prohibited and will never happen again. I’m really worried that this will affect her 2 week boost. Please can you help me get the account unbanned asap and we will ensure nothing like this ever happens again. Her username is angelbaby84 and if she can’t get unbanned can we create her a new account as she has booked time off to spend live. Please help stripchat!

Thanks again
Sounds like you are the person who walked behind her and you got her banned especially the super creepy way you say “ my model”. WTF Models don’t belong to anyone. I hope
She is safe from harm.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hi guys,

Thanks again
Dear: Mr. "Studio-Owner",

If you can't even brief and instill the rules and regulations of the platform you are collaborating with. I don't think you should be "in-charge" of any Models.

Also, ngl, within this post you sound borderline-entitled and it's gross.

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0
Dear: Mr. "Studio-Owner",

If you can't even brief and instill the rules and regulations of the platform you are collaborating with. I don't think you should be "in-charge" of any Models.

Also, ngl, within this post you sound borderline-entitled and it's gross.
Facts ! Really gross

Upvote 0