AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Music on a Profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SZIA said:
Bocefish , that is good advice. No model needs to take the trouble to tell me to Fuck-Off, she can merely delete my post if she does not like it........ no drama and no hurt-feelings. We all know that most models are too busy to rate profiles or send thankyous to those who spend very little money on private shows. LOL- I bet my low profile ratings are from those members who hate that song and have been rude to me in the Lounge.

Oh right so they're too busy to rate profiles or send thankyous but they're supposed to go through the settings of their own profile editing to delete your post?

You're an antisocial, strange old man.

You do something that you KNOW annoys a lot of people, and you always claim the models are falling all over themselves because of "your" song - so how come I don't see any models in this forum sticking up for you? What a fucking coincidence.

Jupiter551 said:
SZIA said:
Bocefish , that is good advice. No model needs to take the trouble to tell me to Fuck-Off, she can merely delete my post if she does not like it........ no drama and no hurt-feelings. We all know that most models are too busy to rate profiles or send thankyous to those who spend very little money on private shows. LOL- I bet my low profile ratings are from those members who hate that song and have been rude to me in the Lounge.

Oh right so they're too busy to rate profiles or send thankyous but they're supposed to go through the settings of their own profile editing to delete your post?

You do something that you KNOW annoys a lot of people, and you always claim the models are falling all over themselves because of "your" song - so how come I don't see any models in this forum sticking up for you? What a fucking coincidence.
LOL and I can testify to what the models are thinking when they thank SZIA for his videos. Back when I was new, he posted one on mine and my immediate reaction is "omg he likes me he posted a video on my profile he's going to tip me so much let me go thank him and be chummy!"

0 tokens.

Stupid idiot.

Jupiter551 said:
SZIA said:

LOL - Folks like you are in the minority and you know it. Most other folks just ignore what they don't like and move-on.

SZIA said:
LOL - Folks like you are in the minority and you know it. Most other folks just ignore what they don't like and move-on.

"Most other folks" do not know Myfreecams exists. "Most other folks" who are in MFC likely have you on ignore, so it is not probable that you will encounter their reactions to your horseshit in chat.

In case you had not noticed, this is a community that cares about camgirls. You, as ever, are the exception.

SZIA said:

Exactly right Szia - most folks will open a profile, instantly hear your crappy, repetitive, attention-seeking music and close the profile before moving on to the next model.

The fact that even a significant minority of MFC users consider you as a contender for "most irritating member" should help you understand how foolish you're being. Any attention is not better than no attention, idiot.

Sheesh. If you want attention, register as a model - otherwise, STFU.

While I generally loathe music on a profile (for the sole reason of not blending well with the model's live feed/usually being shitty music) I think it'd be funny to have the Star Trek TNG theme auto play on mine. It starts really quiet and slowly gets louder, so people would suddenly be like.. "Wait, do I heard Star Trek?" :p

Reactions: LadyLuna
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
SZIA said:

LOL and I can testify to what the models are thinking when they thank SZIA for his videos. Back when I was new, he posted one on mine and my immediate reaction is "omg he likes me he posted a video on my profile he's going to tip me so much let me go thank him and be chummy!"

0 tokens.

Stupid idiot.

Anyone else notice how selective the tard known as szia is in who he replies to? Why doesn't he address the models that call his ass out too? Too much of a weasel szia?

As if anyone needs further proof of how much of a sleazy low-life attention whore he is, he is now posting his crappy auto-play shit on guys profiles too. There is a rather infamous nutjob in the lounge that thinks what the models do is utterly disgusting and has said so on countless occasions. He goes by the name of Granite_Hope http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Granite_Hope and guess who posted his spam auto-play on this guy's profile? Yep, the sleazeball known as szia. He even said he made it for him and hopes he likes it, lmao. He knew this guys profile would get hits so he spammed him as well. Way to go shithead, that undeniably proves you post your crap just for the youtube hits. Unless however, you really like the nutjob preacher who thinks MFC models are absolutely disgusting and put him on your friends list too. So which is it szia?

Re: Music on a Profile -Bocefish

LOL - I posted that video on Granie_Hope's profile to see what his reaction would be (he politely thanked me for it) Bocefish, your mind is clouded and your reading skills are not up to par. I never told anyone that I made this video just for them, even though that's the lie that you prefer to spread. Bocefish, you are a strange, irritable dude.

SZIA said:
LOL - I posted that video on Granie_Hope's profile to see what his reaction would be (he politely thanked me for it) Bocefish, your mind is clouded and your reading skills are not up to par. I never told anyone that I made this video just for them, even though that's the lie that you prefer to spread. Bocefish, you are a strange, irritable dude.
You told me that back when you posted mine. You're the liar.

I block all links from being posted on my profile. All those glittery hearts, music videos and pics of my face on NYC buildings the retards post remind me of Myspace. :sick: So in order to post on my profile you must be literate and actually type something.

AmberCutie said:
SZIA said:

Amber, the kindest thing that I can say is that you are mistaken, or maybe you are lying to agree with the herd.
LOL - Are U gonna ban me now ?

SZIA said:
AmberCutie said:
SZIA said:

Amber, the kindest thing that I can say is that you are mistaken, or maybe you are lying to agree with the herd.
LOL - Are U gonna ban me now ?

So not only are you a Jack-Ass for posting unwanted crap on MFC profiles, you're just a Jack-Ass in general, then. OK, all caught up now.

I just think it's funny for the most part he only replies to members comments but not the handful of MODELS here who are telling him directly that we don't like it and it makes us unhappy!
Also... why is all of your music so lame and sissy like SZIA? If you are going to post autoplay couldn't it at least be something cool? Like Hank Williams or something? Man up already!
Pssst SZIA, Your panties are showing.

Bocefish said:
Just in from the lounge:

SZIA: I read AmberCutie's comment. She is either mistaken or she is lying
SZIA: Lots of folks openly lie, just to conform to the herd to be popular
I have had that fatuous windbag on ignore since my second month on MFC. Please don't give him a workaround.

JoleneJolene said:
I just think it's funny for the most part he only replies to members comments but not the handful of MODELS here who are telling him directly that we don't like it and it makes us unhappy!
Also... why is all of your music so lame and sissy like SZIA? If you are going to post autoplay couldn't it at least be something cool? Like Hank Williams or something? Man up already!
Pssst SZIA, Your panties are showing.

I just replied to Amber, and now I'm reply to you. I have said many times to delete it if U don't like it. I'm not gonna criticize your taste in music, so don't criticize mine. The simple fact is that many models like it, but some do not. If they don't like it, they delete it but don't whine and complain like some neurotic teeny.

Do you have the courage to strap on a 40hp 250lb flying machine and ride the wind that sometimes can kill you ?
Have you ever fought in a war with others shooting at you ?

SZIA said:
don't whine and complain like some neurotic teeny.

Hmmm..."name caller": courage, or juvenile?

SZIA said:
Do you have the courage to strap on a 40hp 250lb flying machine and ride the wind that sometimes can kill you ?

riding on an ultra-lite: courage, or voluntarily engaging in risky behavior?

SZIA said:
Have you ever fought in a war with others shooting at you ?

bragging about fighting in a war: courage, or merely doing one's duty?

I'll add one more:

schlmoe said:
Continuing to antagonize people

Courage, or just being an Jack-Ass?

Bocefish said:
Forgot to add that JoJo has more balls than szia will ever have! :mrgreen:

Big hairy lady balls covered in A-1 sauce!

Bocefish said:
szia you are truly a pathetic little excuse for a man to argue with women like that and prey on the vulnerability of new models. Disgusting!

Preying on new models by putting something nice and uplifting on their profile ? LOL - How dramatic . The only way this can hurt a new model is by a few neurotic members bugging, boycotting her, and threatening her about something that is a non-issue with 99% of the members.

Go find something else to whine about, Bocefish.

SZIA said:
Bocefish said:
szia you are truly a pathetic little excuse for a man to argue with women like that and prey on the vulnerability of new models. Disgusting!

Preying on new models by putting something nice and uplifting on their profile ? LOL - How dramatic . The only way this can hurt a new model is by a few neurotic members bugging, boycotting her, and threatening her about something that is a non-issue with 99% of the members.

Go find something else to whine about, Bocefish.
99%? Not sure where you came up with that bit of data, but from 100% of the posters on this thread, I'd say you're 100% wrong.

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
Like Hank Williams or something? Man up already!

Hank Williams Sr ftw!

Posted one in the song thread today!

Reactions: JoleneBrody

AmberCutie said:
SZIA said:
Indeed, siza is lying. Every time that video is posted on a profile, the message attached to it says something along the lines of "I made this just for you." Let me repeat that: you say that EVERY single time you post your annoying as fuck video. If I could pull up MFC here at work, I would prove it. It wouldn't be too hard.

But go ahead and keeping proving your lack of intelligence to everyone here. It's quite funny to see you fail so consistently.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.