AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most BIZARRE movies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ultimate "WTF! I feel sick! That was really good" movie would have to be "Happiness"

And on that same line...

For me, these are two of my favorite Bizarre movies. Though each are on completely opposite ends of the spectrum!

Fantastic cast. Pull Newman's an absolute badass in a Gray pinstripe suit! Nice mixture of dry comedy and film noir!

And wouldn't you know it, this one's a classic. It has everything a growing boy needs. Dangerous, scantily clad women, with huge dairy cannons!

My favorite cult classic--A Boy and His Dog--a film adaptation of SF author Harlan Ellison's 1969 novel of the same name. Some critics considered the ending misogynistic, but Ellison said they took it wrong. The entire movie is available for free (and legal) online.

JoleneBrody said:
My ultimate "WTF! I feel sick! That was really good" movie would have to be "Happiness"

The bit at the end of Happiness where the father confesses to... what he's done, to his son is one of the most fucked up things I can remember seeing in a film :?

(it is a great film though)

Mum and Dad (on netflix)

:?

MyDesertRose said:
Foreign films can be super weird! Perfume, Otesanek (a couple can't have babies so the guy makes one out of a tree and it comes to life and eats people)

Dr. Moreau's island was super odd too, I remember watching that when I was very small.
Or any films directed by Lina Wertmüller! "Swept Away" is probably her most famous.

My top 3 choices, Lynch's Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, and the Suicide Club were all mentioned early.

So I'll add The adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across the 8th Dimension. Probably more campy than bizarre but it had plenty of bizarre moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.