AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful eyes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little shocked I came up in this thread so much. Hey, I have no tits & a small ass so if people dig my eyes I'll take it. XD

Also, Violet420's eyes are win.

Attachments

• violet.jpg
    violet.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 780
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
There's a distinct lack of Asha in this thread. I will rectify this when she returns from vacation

PenelopeHume said:
<----------- I just realized my eyes in this photo look totally photoshopped.

They are not. Nor do I wear contact lenses.
In that case, you're one of those vampires the kids are so crazy about.

NinjaMike42 said:
There's a distinct lack of Asha in this thread. I will rectify this when she returns from vacation
^^^

I don't think this picture if the best example ever, but it gets the job done.

Attachments

• AshaEyes.jpg
    AshaEyes.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 679
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Frankie said:
Oh my god. I'm always focusing on LovelyLemon's voice or er...other bits, but damn those are beautiful eyes. :drool:

If ever a woman's voice could get me going it would have to be LovelyLemon's and I have told her that multiple times

There was a model by the name of SinfullAngel on MFC who, I thought, had amazing eyes. This pic doesn't really do them justice, but it's the only one I could find.

40474432048251351373_thumb.jpg

i've been told about my eyes... so i do play them off some
What do ya'll think? I consider myself still new after a lil over a month due to low work hours, and many members have tipped to see my eyes or to smoke topless 7 to get up close with my eyes & all... The pictures don't do much justice though lol

the pics are kinda small, but clicking on them makes them bigger

rating system..lol 1-10
1=not very pretty, 10=gorgeous

Thank you! ;)

Attachments

• Eyes (2).jpg
    Eyes (2).jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 549
NevaehStar said:
rating system..lol 1-10

Thank you! ;)
I'm not comfortable with rating women on a scale, but you are very, very pretty and you do have beautiful eyes.

Too many to think of right away.. couple of my favorites

CrystineLove (one of the few non-nude models I've seen)

Dalinda (Burninghoneykiss)

Danniela

Attachments

• 45836-6-7e388d31ef46032aeffcd2bfe40c5321.jpg
    45836-6-7e388d31ef46032aeffcd2bfe40c5321.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 536
  • bhk.jpg
    bhk.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 533
  • Dann.jpg
    Dann.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 532
Sevrin said:
NevaehStar said:
rating system..lol 1-10

Thank you! ;)
I'm not comfortable with rating women on a scale, but you are very, very pretty and you do have beautiful eyes.

Thank u Sevrin! I like this thread because i'm intrigued with eyes :) i worked with an older woman who reminded me of an older Yasmin Bleeth maybe & she had natural jet black hair & these bright grey/blue eyes that almost looked like they blended with the whites of her eyes. freaky in a way but her body stature & comforting smile made you more in "awe" of her. Soooo neat! And how two black parents can have a blue eyed baby, stuff like that!

I gotta check out some of the models talked about in this thread cuz some of them look pretty cool!

NevaehStar said:
What do ya'll think? I consider myself still new after a lil over a month due to low work hours, and many members have tipped to see my eyes or to smoke topless 7 to get up close with my eyes & all... The pictures don't do much justice though lol

rating system..lol 1-10

Thank you! ;)

I like the picture on the right the best. The lighting in the others doesn't seem right to me. I would rate our eyes as a 9.

luvbigboobs2 said:
NevaehStar said:

rating system..lol 1-10

Thank you! ;)

I like the picture on the right the best. The lighting in the others doesn't seem right to me. I would rate our eyes as a 9.

Thank You! ;)
The 1st pic is in a Big Boy restaurant & I was walking towards the big glass windows & it was a bright sunny day... so the lighting is more natural but sunny light.
The 2nd one is actually in a tanning bed lol no makeup & my freckles are glowing lol
The 3rd one was outside in natural light on a partly sunny day
Like most, my eyes can change colors from bright bold blue to slate grey to just blue. Sometimes there's a bold dark blue rim on the outer edges. Pretty neat. It just depends on my makeup, what i'm wearing & the type of lighting :)

Thank You again :)

Bocefish said:
RocknRollBabe's eyes are beautiful, among her many other attributes. If you just heard her voice over the phone, you'd probably think she was only 12 years old, takes some getting used to.

WoWza's! lol i love it!!! blue eyes with that dark hair!

Spicoli said:
Here is another one that I can't get enough of (her look). Sorry for the crappy cap.

caminoscreensnapz003.jpg

Dita_Red

Holy wowzers when does she cam? I think I'm in love :dance:

jebbaz said:
Spicoli said:
Here is another one that I can't get enough of (her look). Sorry for the crappy cap.

caminoscreensnapz003.jpg

Dita_Red

Holy wowzers when does she cam? I think I'm in love :dance:

Welcome to the club, most people who stop in feel the same way. :) This cap was taken at the end of her night last night. She is usually on 11pm-4am GMT-UK (6-11pm EDT for me).

i'm in love with both lemonlady's eyes and asha's.. wow

myself i have boring eyes lol.. green/hrey in the summer... green/brownish in the winter..
yeah dont ask me why but surely has to do with the surounding colours in those seasons..

heres my best eye pic.. haha i do look very silly..

Caterine!!!!!!
wowza! :p
:-D

Attachments

• Caterine.png
    Caterine.png
    325.5 KB · Views: 435
Status
Not open for further replies.