AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get Rachel Bilson (when I didn't have the bangs) and I used to be told that
I look like a mix of Miley Cyrus and Serena Gomez all the time. They're both
hot as hell (I don't like Miley's new hair though), and I have a crush on Selena
(her new video is so fucking sexy) but I never saw it.

Luna! I just had an epiphany! You are TOTALLY Marcie....from the Peanuts!
OMG, I can't believe I didn't see it before...

ahu9qpu.jpg

Marcie ~ The only Peanuts character who wears glasses, is Peppermint Patty's best friend who also has a crush on Charlie Brown. However, she doesn't flirt with him but says it like it is...she actually flat out asked him what he thought about her. She can be brutally honest. When she gets frustrated or upset, she tends to exude violence. During one scene, Marcie got mad at Charlie Brown and kicked him in the shins. Marcie is a studious individual who does well in school and is the overachiever of the group. Of all the characters in the comic, Marcie is the one with the most parallels with Antisocial Personality Disorder. When she strikes out at others verbally and physically with charm and wit, she shows the signs of having Antisocial Personality Disorder. People who suffer from this disorder are good at putting on a mask and acting. Although Marcie's behaviors are more civil than criminal, she can still come across as violating and manipulating others' rights, especially when she is angry.

http://gypsumgirl.hubpages.com/hub/A-Psyche-Analysis-of-Charlie-Brown-and-his-Friends

J0pSWeO.jpg
XB2pOlU.jpg

XYuJa6i.jpg

rB9t6Cp.jpg

rI3HCeS.gif

GVDrxDg.jpg

7786utD.gif

(Just stay away from my Charlie Brown and we will be just fine...muaw haha!)
DBebTbU.gif

ScarlettLeia__ said:
hot as hell (I don't like Miley's new hair though), and I have a crush on Selena
I've gotten Selena Gomez in the past as well... but mostly from my mom :lol: I don't see it haha

Soooooo yeeah, someone do me! :-D

VeeValencia said:
ScarlettLeia__ said:
I've gotten Selena Gomez in the past as well... but mostly from my mom :lol: I don't see it haha

Soooooo yeeah, someone do me! :-D
:) I still say Sally Field. I can just see you standing there on stage, holding your Oscar and saying to a loving audience, "You REALLY like me!" lol

Attachments

• Vee vs Sally.jpg
    Vee vs Sally.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 620
CarinaChateau said:
MegansDude said:
CarinaChateau said:
This Asos model reminded me of Geniva!
image1xxl.jpg
What I think is interesting is that she reminds me of you, Carina.

Thank you but I don't see it :think:

I think it's more the way she is standing, her stature and presence, I thought the same thing, but facially somehow I don't see it. Aside of course from the fact you are both gorgeous.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
Luna! I just had an epiphany! You are TOTALLY Marcie....from the Peanuts!
OMG, I can't believe I didn't see it before...

ahu9qpu.jpg

Marcie ~ The only Peanuts character who wears glasses, is Peppermint Patty's best friend who also has a crush on Charlie Brown. However, she doesn't flirt with him but says it like it is...she actually flat out asked him what he thought about her. She can be brutally honest. When she gets frustrated or upset, she tends to exude violence. During one scene, Marcie got mad at Charlie Brown and kicked him in the shins. Marcie is a studious individual who does well in school and is the overachiever of the group. Of all the characters in the comic, Marcie is the one with the most parallels with Antisocial Personality Disorder. When she strikes out at others verbally and physically with charm and wit, she shows the signs of having Antisocial Personality Disorder. People who suffer from this disorder are good at putting on a mask and acting. Although Marcie's behaviors are more civil than criminal, she can still come across as violating and manipulating others' rights, especially when she is angry.

http://gypsumgirl.hubpages.com/hub/A-Psyche-Analysis-of-Charlie-Brown-and-his-Friends

:lol:

No worries, I have my own Charlie Brown :p

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
There is a New Model that I watched for a little bit yesterday named Miss_Jamie and I swear she looks JUST LIKE Kate Walsh! You know, McDreamy's ex-wife, Dr. Addison Montgomery on Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice. Seriously. Super pretty! Obviously I don't have any pictures of Miss_Jamie to share with y'all, but here's a couple pics of Kate Walsh.

Attachments

• Kate_Walsh_Hot.jpg
    Kate_Walsh_Hot.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 356
  • Kate_Walsh_2011.jpg
    Kate_Walsh_2011.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 356
LaylaDarlin said:
There is a New Model that I watched for a little bit yesterday named Miss_Jamie and I swear she looks JUST LIKE Kate Walsh! You know, McDreamy's ex-wife, Dr. Addison Montgomery on Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice. Seriously. Super pretty! Obviously I don't have any pictures of Miss_Jamie to share with y'all, but here's a couple pics of Kate Walsh.
Here ya go.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 8_1_2013 , 12_54_40 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 8_1_2013 , 12_54_40 AM.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 346
Reactions: LaylaDarlin
Just this morning, my BF said that Evvie looks just like Molly Ringwald...

But I think she looks more like Ellen Page...

Attachments

• BOMn98xCYAAF4Oc.jpg
    BOMn98xCYAAF4Oc.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 301
  • Molly-Ringwald-Posters.jpg
    Molly-Ringwald-Posters.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 301
  • BQdQrXcCYAA_lC1.jpg
    BQdQrXcCYAA_lC1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 301
  • large_hard_candy_blu-ray_5.jpg
    large_hard_candy_blu-ray_5.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 301
Bella Thorne looks like a baby version of SpankAmber to me.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 281
  • bella_thorne3.jpg
    bella_thorne3.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 282
Going to be reusing a picture for NataliaGrey since she doesn't have a good head shot on her profile. cough cough ahem. :whistle:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 8_20_2013 %2C 6_50_57 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 8_20_2013 %2C 6_50_57 PM.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 245
  • Screenshot - 8_23_2013 , 9_32_11 PM 002.jpg
    Screenshot - 8_23_2013 , 9_32_11 PM 002.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 246
Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Nordling said:
Suddenly, it occurred to me:
Nord, you're too nice. I do stand around Streamate busting this move and throwing out dirty looks. Hehehe.
tumblr_mrzs7cz6vs1qlv6z3o6_r1_250.gif

LiLredhairedgrl said:
Everytime I see Miss Rileystewart's avatar, I immediately think of a younger Nicole Kidman...

oJM2qso.jpg

LQFJ2kF.jpg

A7n5xnB.jpg

:shock:
Ah u beat me to it lol. I was just getting ready to post that.

Am I the only one who thinks SexyStephXS's avatar looks just like Kim Cattrall???

Attachments

• 13039.jpg
    13039.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 295
  • Kim Cattrall.jpg
    Kim Cattrall.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 295
  • Kim Cattrall2.jpg
    Kim Cattrall2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 294
Status
Not open for further replies.