AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Lily! I actually have to so no to Aedan but she looks CRAZY similar to MilaMilan!
kEzusMa.jpg

Bocefish said:
Maybe it's just the eyebrows and the boobies, but SecretGarden reminds me of Jennifer Connely

jennifer-connelly-doesnt-like-you.jpg

She looks like Lana del Rey to me!

Reactions: SerenaMoon
BombChele said:
oh god it is a troll face. OH GOD AHHHHH.

I guess I look like Margrot Kidder? lol I've always been told I look like Julia Styles. Eh.

I look like me! There we go :D
DEFINITELY YES especiall in 10 Things I Hate About You

Reactions: SerenaMoon
SerenaMoon said:
Apparently we both smile a lot lol

And are also SUPER hot and cute. :-D

SerenaMoon said:
KayleePond said:
SerenaMoon said:
Apparently we both smile a lot lol

And are also SUPER hot and cute. :-D

thank you! :h: it's a lot to live up to now, I didn't realize the pressure, I was hoping someone would pick a lookalike with much less to have to work for lol

No way, that's the whole thing with lookalikes! You just already look like them so existing will do the trick! :dance:

Though I think for me personally it might have something to do with makeup/hair/styling or something. I get told I look like celebrities oddly frequently and I just NEVER think I look like them and they don't really look like each other either so...it's weird.

AwesomeKate said:
YourHotMommy and Arya Stark. :happy3:

I see a bit of resemblance. Maisie is 16 right now, so give it a few more years and some heavy duty plastic surgery in a couple areas and I could see it more. :whistle:

pg240 said:
SerenaMoon said:
I know seriously, me too

I posted you with your previous profile photo when you looked amazingly like Marisa Tomei. Hope that wasn't a bad thing. I think she's beautiful.

you did? I will have to go back and look :) I must have missed it, she is beautiful, totally not a bad thing, never got that one before

SerenaMoon said:
pg240 said:
SerenaMoon said:
I know seriously, me too

I posted you with your previous profile photo when you looked amazingly like Marisa Tomei. Hope that wasn't a bad thing. I think she's beautiful.

you did? I will have to go back and look :) I must have missed it, she is beautiful, totally not a bad thing, never got that one before

I think the image may have disappeared, but if I remember correctly I used this image of her and there was a definite resemblance in your previous profile image (not as much now with current profile image). If you still have previous image, check it out:

marisa_tomei_nose.jpg

pg240 said:
SerenaMoon said:
pg240 said:
SerenaMoon said:
I know seriously, me too

I think the image may have disappeared, but if I remember correctly I used this image of her and there was a definite resemblance in your previous profile image (not as much now with current profile image). If you still have previous image, check it out:

marisa_tomei_nose.jpg

wasn't it this?

Attachments

• 486924_4535840761836_1310381027_n.jpg
    486924_4535840761836_1310381027_n.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 159
Reactions: pg240
SerenaMoon said:
pg240 said:
SerenaMoon said:
pg240 said:
SerenaMoon said:
I know seriously, me too

marisa_tomei_nose.jpg

wasn't it this?

No, it was a different photo of you. Amazing how a certain image will hold a remarkable resemblance. Wish I could describe the image for you. Think you may have had a hand near your face. It was lovely image, that's for sure.

pg240 said:
And you may have been wearing glasses. Do you wear glasses sometimes?

are you thinking of my verification pic?

Oh is this the Marisa Tomei avatar? I swear I will stop now, even if it isn't lol

Attachments

• serena.jpg
    serena.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 906
Status
Not open for further replies.