AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Goes Pvt in Middle of Prize

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 11, 2024
I was in the room of a CB model I visit regularly (and tip well) and she has the wheel app. Mt spin hit a control toy for 5 minutes. We are in the middle of the control prize, and she goes into a private show with someone else! I realize she is going to make more in the pvt than my 33tk spin - but isn't it more appropriate to ask the pvt guy to wait the 2-2:30 for the control to be finished? Or is it acceptable to jump into a private show in the middle of tipped prize?

That is always the risk you take when you tip for something in public.... The model may at any given time be whisked away into a private and there is little you can do about it.

Once someone has made that decision to spend and start the private, it is usually never a good idea to ask them to wait, 9 times out of 10 they bail out and no one wants to risk losing out on a private show to please a smaller tipper.

If it were me and and the tipper left behind was someone who regularly comes in to my room with considerable spending history, I might message them next time to make it up for them with something. That should not be an expectation, though, its just something I personally might do. The models do not owe anything to anyone - the biggest spenders take the cake, they jump queues and get privileges. Thats just the nature of business.

What about if u r about to start a crazy ticket show and go pvt?

I heard a girl I used to follow did that seconds from her countdown to ticket show to end. Didn't go down well with the payed audience. And mod got unmodded for trying to keep the peace (made a mistake of using the term shitshow to describe the chaos and confusion)

From what I have seen is there are a group of guys that seem to wait until a few people in the room have tipped publicly and the model is close to goal and then take the model private leaving the tippers in the room and basically doing the show for goal in the private. I can't really blame the models for taking the privates but when you see the same guys doing this in different rooms it might be something models take into account. There are a few models now I will not tip in public towards goals because they do this regularly it seems.

In the situation described by the OP I think the model should have asked the private to hold on until his control time was up or given him control again after the private. But then again we are talking about CB where models can do whatever.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
all in all.. as I see it

It's up to the model.. whatever earns them the most money in the long end is what they should do.. it's their business and their business model they have to go for

I have known girls that will take privates at any time, some that will take privates as soon as they are done with goals or prizes, and some that only take privates at specific times from specific people.. it's ALL up to the girls business model, and then it's up to the users of the sites, if they want to spend their tokens/gold/WhatEverNameOfCurrency on each specific model and how.. if you feel like a girl takes privates before a goal or mid prizes and it nags you, be the person that takes her private instead!!

I was in the room of a CB model I visit regularly (and tip well) and she has the wheel app. Mt spin hit a control toy for 5 minutes. We are in the middle of the control prize, and she goes into a private show with someone else! I realize she is going to make more in the pvt than my 33tk spin - but isn't it more appropriate to ask the pvt guy to wait the 2-2:30 for the control to be finished? Or is it acceptable to jump into a private show in the middle of tipped prize?
If you are a regular and good tipper, then I would suggest broaching the incident with her (in a non-confrontational manner of course)

If you are dissatisfied with her response, then you have two choices: accept it, or do not visit her again. Or (ok three choices) be one of "those guys" who gets abusive or petulant . . . but don't EVER be that guy.

Just as models have the right to run their room and shows however they see fit, we users have the right to spend our tokens wherever we feel and to change where we spend whenever we feel like it. Please note that this is NOT me advocating a user trying to coerce a model by threatening to take our tokens elsewhere.

did you return after their private to see if you can still get your prize or the remainder?

i think its more appropriate for the public tipper to wait for the private show to be completed if their tip got interrupted. most of the time models will fulfill if you politely remind them that your tip got cut off when they returned.

Last edited:
Users should expect that the model will return from a private show to continue a Goal-Based Countdown.

If I had a hotdog cart and saw a guy with a wad of cash in front of me ready to buy a shit ton of my weiners and another pack of guys across the parking lot acting like they may buy some ... maybe ... guess what ? I'm gonna service the guy with the wad of cash NOW.

You can't pay bills with HOPE-ium. Any user who doesn't care enough to comprehend this is probably not going to be worth the high maintenence mind melt in the long run anyway.

As a model in this situation, I would usually take the private and PM the 'winner' when done with the show to complete their prize. If I forgot/something happened to take me offline and the tipper sent a friendly PM to ask, I'd make sure they got their prize next time I see them in my room. It's confusing af as a model when several people have competing demands/requests, and why I prefer premium sites over freemium personally.

Also lol @RainForest I can't even tell ya how many times I have told guys I can't pay bills with compliments. IF ONLY.

Update - sorry, I've been away from the forum. The model did make good on the prize after her private. I should have also mentioned that I mod for her and have tipped thousands. I know there is a lot of mixed feelings about mods - there are good and bad, sometimes useful and sometimes not. I think I do a pretty good job at keeping the chat flowing and to the model's preferences of what is acceptable in public chat. I also promote heavily. Before I started with her, this had been online for a while and was averaging about 120-150 users, about 20,000 followers and user rating of 87%. In the past 4-5 weeks, she is getting 800-1000 users at any time, over 50,000 users and her satisfaction rating is up to 95%. I know it is not all me, but I believe my efforts had a hand in raising her profile. And no - I expect nothing in return. I like her and just want to see her do well!

Update - sorry, I've been away from the forum. The model did make good on the prize after her private. I should have also mentioned that I mod for her and have tipped thousands. I know there is a lot of mixed feelings about mods - there are good and bad, sometimes useful and sometimes not. I think I do a pretty good job at keeping the chat flowing and to the model's preferences of what is acceptable in public chat. I also promote heavily. Before I started with her, this had been online for a while and was averaging about 120-150 users, about 20,000 followers and user rating of 87%. In the past 4-5 weeks, she is getting 800-1000 users at any time, over 50,000 users and her satisfaction rating is up to 95%. I know it is not all me, but I believe my efforts had a hand in raising her profile. And no - I expect nothing in return. I like her and just want to see her do well!
Sorry - I meant over 50,000 followers!

okay so what was the problem? she fulfilled your tip after the private. are you annoyed you had to wait? you tipping her thousands in the past and promoting her is irrelevant. making someone wait for private for a 32tk for 5minutes might make her lose out on that show. privates are usually impulse buys, making someone wait and they will more than likely leave and buy a show from someone else.

i don't mind mods who do their job properly and don't overstep. even though i don't see the purpose of mods for me, i understand other models do. what i don't care for when mods who post here have entitled egos.

Last edited:
I figured the models shift would have ended before you'd take the time to make this post about it. It sounds like she came back and completed the request as soon as the private was over. Gives me feels of what my grannies taught me: Patience is a virtue.

I figured the models shift would have ended before you'd take the time to make this post about it. It sounds like she came back and completed the request as soon as the private was over. Gives me feels of what my grannies taught me: Patience is a virtue.
No one ever properly finishes that idiom. "Patience is a virtue, which few of us possess."

No one ever properly finishes that idiom. "Patience is a virtue, which few of us possess."
Hah you know, I am not sure I knew the end of it! I prefer the shortened one though, it gives me hope. Patience is definitely one of those things that can be trained. :)

Reactions: MarieElise
That is always the risk you take when you tip for something in public.... The model may at any given time be whisked away into a private and there is little you can do about it.

Once someone has made that decision to spend and start the private, it is usually never a good idea to ask them to wait, 9 times out of 10 they bail out and no one wants to risk losing out on a private show to please a smaller tipper.

If it were me and and the tipper left behind was someone who regularly comes in to my room with considerable spending history, I might message them next time to make it up for them with something. That should not be an expectation, though, its just something I personally might do. The models do not owe anything to anyone - the biggest spenders take the cake, they jump queues and get privileges. Thats just the nature of business.
I understand you're not running a charity and you need to make money; we must understand that you will favor your biggest tippers which is logical. I like that you at least give them something and message them. Good manners and attitude go a long way. :)

To OP ... almost feels like the models here have reached a consensus that we'd take the private AND check back in. Does that intel from our side make sense to you with all our feedback now?
Absolutely, yes! I appreciate all of the feedback and model's points-of-view.

okay so what was the problem? she fulfilled your tip after the private. are you annoyed you had to wait? you tipping her thousands in the past and promoting her is irrelevant. making someone wait for private for a 32tk for 5minutes might make her lose out on that show. privates are usually impulse buys, making someone wait and they will more than likely leave and buy a show from someone else.

i don't mind mods who do their job properly and don't overstep. even though i don't see the purpose of mods for me, i understand other models do. what i don't care for when mods who post here have entitled egos.
Wow - ok, I don't know why the hostility. No where did I say i was annoyed - I was asking for how models view this sort of thing and I was happy to read those perspectives. I don't feel entitled to anything - a point I believe I stated. I am sorry - clearly I touched a nerve with you. No ill-will was intended.

... Dude its pretty egotistical, entitled, and delusional to believe you individually help grew her account not to mention irrelevant information. It came across as if you were bolstering how important you are. That's why my tone is annoyed or not nice.

Like come on. You cannot be this self-absorbed.