AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model asked me to stop writing to her anymore is this normal or a business tactic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

oldcraftyyoungin

Banhammered
Jul 12, 2024
was not previously a cam girl guy i watched cams but not the way its designed to be used. just a casual browser viewer

saw a model cant remember exactly when or how but ever since i have been hooked,

its been about 6-7 months i started out as fan club member spoke to the model for a number of months, discovered she had another profile and this one went quiet

ask her is this her current profile etc she said the other one is an old account.

cant really remember must have continued viewing her broadcasts for another few months

she says i talk too much and it's distracting

i have one option buy her a toy on her wishlist. shes serious about. then ill say something in public chat once and she then writes in private dont write in public chat or private chat until you buy me a toy says im distracting her and others and later just said dont write to me anymore.

seems serious as she banned me before, i had one account and i made another account because my account got locked because of an error and i had to email to get it unlocked. but just made a new account .

started following the same model and talking to her i sent her a picture of my face and she remembered who i was she asked and your old accounts what happened to him lol u just said i got banned. a couple of days later she banned me not even sure why

but a few days later she pmd me and said something about buying her a toy, then said dont pm her until i buy her a toy then she pmd me and said dont write in public chat
then not at all.

which is a bit weird

but i think shes actually serious

Last edited:
She asked you not to distract her with excessive chat posts and you continued anyway. Most of the cam models on this forum would just block you and then block you again. For some here, this is their primary source of income. You wouldn't like anyone messing with your primary source of income.
i didnt know that was even a rule but yes when you put it that way makes a bit more sense well that sucks

It's a business tactic, but probably not in the way you're thinking. I could be wrong, but I'm going to assume you think that she is just playing games to get more money from you. I don't think it's playing games, though. She more than likely doesn't like having you as a customer, but doesn't want to outright ban and miss out on potential income/gifts, so she's putting strict boundaries in place.

Having an excessively chatty member dominate the chat in a room can drive other members away. It can make other members not want to tip as much or at all. That could be a reason why she's told you not to write in public. You could have also said something that annoyed higher tipping members, and she doesn't want you to drive them away.

Also, sending unsolicited pics, whether it be your face or other body parts, can be off-putting, and a lot of models ban for much less.

Either way, she's made it clear that she doesn't really want you around.

It's a business tactic, but probably not in the way you're thinking. I could be wrong, but I'm going to assume you think that she is just playing games to get more money from you. I don't think it's playing games, though. She more than likely doesn't like having you as a customer, but doesn't want to outright ban and miss out on potential income/gifts, so she's putting strict boundaries in place.

Having an excessively chatty member dominate the chat in a room can drive other members away. It can make other members not want to tip as much or at all. That could be a reason why she's told you not to write in public. You could have also said something that annoyed higher tipping members, and she doesn't want you to drive them away.

Also, sending unsolicited pics, whether it be your face or other body parts, can be off-putting, and a lot of models ban for much less.

Either way, she's made it clear that she doesn't really want you around.
ive never said anything to other members infact other members have directly mentioned me in chat and spoke to me and been friendly, some are a little too friendly lol and unsolicited pictures i never originally sent her anything unsolicited she asked , of course a business tactic. also i am only ever nice to her and make her smile so maybe all the times i made her smile or laugh became a distraction but if you say im a bad customer somehow it's just weird how she reacted to my current account of 3 months to the original account no idea what was in that account she remembered and then banned

Last edited:
have you tried respecting her boundaries?

also perfectly normal to tell a member who is being to chatty to simmer it down or stop. she is camming not to have fun or to smile. she is there to make money to pay her bills. it shouldn't be that shocking that the cammodel is being a cammodel. she's not there to be your friend.

also i am only ever nice to her and make her smile so maybe all the times i made her smile or laugh became a distraction but if you say im a bad customer somehow it's just weird how she reacted to my current account of 3 months to the original account no idea what was in that account she remembered and then banned

If she genuinely enjoyed your company, she would not have asked you to not talk to her. She wouldn’t have banned a member she liked. Models smile and laugh at what some members say because it’s part of the job and a way to make more money.

Also…

IMG_6823.jpeg

Not sure why this post isn’t showing up now, but luckily I was able to get a screenshot. You came here asking why she doesn’t want you writing to her anymore. I answered with possible reasons. That isn’t “ripping you a new one”. But, calling a woman a bitch indicates your quality of character. She more than likely sees the type of person you are and doesn’t want to speak to someone who blatantly doesn’t respect women.

Not sure why this post isn’t showing up now, but luckily I was able to get a screenshot. You came here asking why she doesn’t want you writing to her anymore. I answered with possible reasons. That isn’t “ripping you a new one”. But, calling a woman a bitch indicates your quality of character. She more than likely sees the type of person you are and doesn’t want to speak to someone who blatantly doesn’t respect women.
that and this:
ill just have to tell her she sucks wont i
tells me this guy is just a rude little MF that doesn't know when to shut up.

Also…

IMG_6823.jpeg

dont worry marceline, it was just a joke! /s

1725209266388.png

Yep sounds like a vindictive cunt.
It is unclear if you are referring to the model or OP. Hopefully the guy. Because we use "cunt" to refer to chicks and dudes and basically everyone in the UK , in a more flippant way. Especially in Scotland. We love that word. We even use it affectionately quite a bit, towards males too.

Like you see someone you know and you're like; "hey Stuart, you old cunt, how ya been?".

Or " haha that cunt Barry nextdoor got pissed (drunk) again and took a shite down me chimney. "

Americans usually only think of it as being directed towards women only. I think, I know they see it as a way more serious word than we do. I learned that the hard way when I first moved here and was constantly referring to "this cunt" and "that cunt", in a more warm and light hearted way, than it was taken in the workplace hehe.

People are gonna read that and think you are angrily and rage fully referring to the model, when I don't think you actually are .

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo and Maxi
It is unclear if you are referring to the model or OP. Hopefully the guy. Because we use "cunt" to refer to chicks and dudes and basically everyone in the UK , in a more flippant way. Especially in Scotland. We love that word. We even use it affectionately quite a bit, towards males too.

Americans usually only think of it as being directed towards women only. I think, I know they see it as a way more serious word than we do. I learned that the hard way when I first moved here and was constantly referring to "this cunt" and "that cunt", in a more warm and light hearted way, than it was taken in the workplace hehe.

People are gonna read that and think you are angrily and rage fully referring to the model, when I don't think you actually are .
Slight tangent, Australia is similar to Scotland, although not as much as the internet would have you believe. The word can be friendly / common amongst a certain section of society. The specific section has changed over the course of my life, as a teen it was not a friendly word at all unless one was obviously joking.

Interestingly, here if it is used as an insult or negative remark, it is almost never aimed at a woman. Again, this may well be be changing.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
what does this mean? Are you trying to say working-class people lol?
:) Well I am working class. I think it's a number of intersecting social strata, these days probably an age thing as much as anything, I think. I swear like a trooper at times, but am also "of an age" that still kind of acknowledges "polite company". For me there is a time and place ;)

I'd like to note that generally I do not care how other people behave swearing-wise, so no criticism was intended. (Although I do find excessive swearing rather boring)

Marie Elise is a good cunt. We should all listen to what she says. It's much better than listening to some random cunt on the internet.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Marie Elise is a good cunt. We should all listen to what she says. It's much better than listening to some random cunt on the internet.
Whatever Misterical. I hope your knob falls off and gets eaten by a stray dog 😆 While you run and chase it through the street screaming in an embarrassing manner, and everyone around you stares, and privately labels you as a total drama queen.

Like you see someone you know and you're like; "hey Stuart, you old cunt, how ya been?".

Or " haha that cunt Barry nextdoor got pissed (drunk) again and took a shite down me chimney. "

I was referring to the guy, tbh I thought it would be clear since there wasn't anything the model did that could be described as vindictive.

Use it as I know it's the easiest word to piss off the insulted. Like an r-rated version of calling someone a nazi. Guaranteed to trigger.

Susprised it's America looks at it as women only as everywhere else it's seems to be looked upon as unisex.
Or to put it another way whenever I've called a troll a cunt on cb, no one including the model has assumed I was referring to the model.

Reactions: MarieElise
I was referring to the guy, tbh I thought it would be clear since there wasn't anything the model did that could be described as vindictive.

Use it as I know it's the easiest word to piss off the insulted. Like an r-rated version of calling someone a nazi. Guaranteed to trigger.

Susprised it's America looks at it as women only as everywhere else it's seems to be looked upon as unisex.
Or to put it another way whenever I've called a troll a cunt on cb, no one including the model has assumed I was referring to the model.
Well technically you couldn't know what other people are assuming, but fair enough. I knew that's what you meant .

Unfortunately there are lots of entitled and abusive guys around who do go nuts and start name calling for no reason. Like OP. But glad you ain't one, and didn't think you were anyways.Luckily most men don't, but there are that group of fragile entitled narcissists who flip out at close to nothing. If you tell them no on anything, or set any kind of boundary on them whatsoever, they go ape shit and lose the few marbles they had. They are the type who probably beat on women in their spare time too. And sadly they do exist.

Last edited:
Whatever Misterical. I hope your knob falls off and gets eaten by a stray dog 😆 While you run and chase it through the street screaming in an embarrassing manner, and everyone around you stares, and privately labels you as a total drama queen.
Are you sure you are Scottish? That was a pure magic compliment I just gave you hen :rofl:

• Funny!
Ay-oooooooo! That’s quite a burn lol

• Funny!