AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hello
I never had problem with payouts from SM but today is different. i have in history that money were sent on cosmo today and always i was receinving funds the same day as in history. Cosmo says:

Hello,

Please note our system remains the same it has been, we can see you have received payments in the past with us and we are sure you could confirm these payments are reflected immediately which leads us to believe the issue is coming from your merchant directly.

Nevertheless, if they confirm to have sent these funds it means their are on its course and it should arrive to you within the following days.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to expedite this process

SM says:

Thank you for reaching out to your support team.

Your payment, #113535 (via Cosmo) was sent out on Jul 17, 2024, for $xxxx. Please check with COSMO directly to find out when they will release that to you.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of further help.

Sm says to ask cosmo, cosmo is sure issue is on sm. Im pretty new on sm (from march) and always money was on time. Anyone has situAtion that payment arived on cosmo after the day it was sent:? or what to do now?

Yeah, apparently they said on the official SM discord, that they are still having issues with Cosmo and anyone who hasn't changed to a different payment method hasn't been paid today either.

Upvote 0
Yeah, apparently they said on the official SM discord, that they are still having issues with Cosmo and anyone who hasn't changed to a different payment method hasn't been paid today either.
Wow im curious whats wrong with them and cosmo....really. I think next week i will change paymen]t method for my payout at 1 th

Upvote 0
I don't know how things are going with Cosmo this week, but I don't risk staying with Cosmo from now(temporarily) until they solve the problems with Cosmo, but I mention that I received the payment in Paxum yesterday, since it was Thursday.

Reactions: LydiaFrost
Upvote 0