AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its quite clear MAN on cam activity is NOT always an account closed type of ban. Guess it depends on how much $ they earn

Attachments

• blackquenn4u.jpg
    blackquenn4u.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 677
nzhere said:
Its quite clear MAN on cam activity is NOT always an account closed type of ban. Guess it depends on how much $ they earn
It's true. I have two for you guys again from the Private Gallery. First up, we have a repeat offender. I posted her already once... think it was earlier this week. I present you ChipGirl!
Next up one I almost missed but caught on my way scrolling back to the top of the window is Wet8Horny. What a name, eh folks?

Attachments

• Wet8HornywithGuy.png
    Wet8HornywithGuy.png
    432.9 KB · Views: 661
  • ChipGirlwithGuyAgain.png
    ChipGirlwithGuyAgain.png
    514.4 KB · Views: 661
I am not terribly surprised how often rules are being broken. I do find it surprising, however, that so many of these models who choose to break the rules do not at least opt to have their private sessions excluded from the Private Gallery. Or maybe there are a lot who are excluding theirs and the man-on-cam thing happens way more than I thought. Anyhow, here's another.

Attachments

• Your_FlirtywithGuy.png
    Your_FlirtywithGuy.png
    412.2 KB · Views: 604
I am not terribly surprised how often rules are being broken. I do find it surprising, however, that so many of these models who choose to break the rules do not at least opt to have their private sessions excluded from the Private Gallery. Or maybe there are a lot who are excluding theirs and the man-on-cam thing happens way more than I thought. Anyhow, here's another.

Attachments:

Your_FlirtywithGuy.png [ 412.18 KiB | Viewed 11 times ]
She may well have been banned as she used to go by the username Flirty_Candy which I can't find a profile foe anymore. Also she sent syke message just the other day that she had been booted by MFC but was on the day after that advertising in topic the same shows

:naughty:

Attachments

• slutslavecute.jpg
    slutslavecute.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 531
Mikeythegeek said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Mikeythegeek said:
A US studio model caught giving a PoV blowjob.

bitch stole my idea! haha.

But the problem with your idea is that you'd also have to make sure the guy shuts up during the whole thing. The guy in the screen cap I posted wasn't quiet.

thats what duct tape is for! duhhh!

*** i am not really doing to do this....

Cassidy Nicole said:
Mikeythegeek said:
A US studio model caught giving a PoV blowjob.

bitch stole my idea! haha.

Totally reminded me of this :lol:

keH4p.jpg

QueenMeadow said:
Is the increase in man-on-cam from the desperation of the girls to make SOME income during this crazy crash-happy week?

Most likely. And it's dumb. There are tons of sites out there begging for couple's accounts where these people would have the monopoly and make BANK. If I wanted to take it there, I'd do nothing but couple shows on SM or something.

:naughty:

Attachments

• hotpiex.jpg
    hotpiex.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 314
:naughty: a lot on today where are the admins???
:roll:

Attachments

• innocent4you.jpg
    innocent4you.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 297
i know this looks on topic but it isn't. she was sucking on her fingers but the thumbnail on chrome makes it look far worse

Attachments

• hawk224u.jpg
    hawk224u.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 281
nzhere said:
:naughty: a lot on today where are the admins???
:roll:

This one had a 3300 camscore :woops: and is now banned

I don't really understand why MFC don't just have a couples section..

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 266
Status
Not open for further replies.