AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Not MFC but since she's one of our own thought she deserved an honourable mention :mrgreen:

This picture prompted me to go check out Chaturbate for the first time. Video quality sucks, but at least I can see models getting banged senseless!

She admitted she knew it was against the rules but was too stoned and drunk to give a fuck. She did say she enjoyed working on MFC though. Not sure if she got booted but lots of peeps said they were gonna report her.

Attachments

• MOC(JF).jpg
    MOC(JF).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,013
:naughty: x2

Attachments

• mariahshanaee-2.jpg
    mariahshanaee-2.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 990
  • chinesedoll4u-1.jpg
    chinesedoll4u-1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 990
Bocefish said:
She admitted she knew it was against the rules but was too stoned and drunk to give a fuck. She did say she enjoyed working on MFC though. Not sure if she got booted but lots of peeps said they were gonna report her.
I'd report her because her boyfriend looks both smug AND ugly heh

:naughty:

Attachments

• italian_cutie.jpg
    italian_cutie.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 869

Attachments

• attractive99.jpg
    attractive99.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 869
Not exactly caught "on cam", but I was jarred when I saw this pop out at me from the home page. *note: model was in private at the time!

Attachments

• mommy_moc.jpg
    mommy_moc.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 824
ScarletRaven did a show today from her fave restaurant. She promised the two highest tippers she would write their names on her chest before she left. She enlisted a guy at the bar to do it for her, and forgot to move the cam at first.

scarletmarker.jpg

Didn't get a cap, but even after she moved the cam, you could see 4 or 5 guys in the background watching with great interest! :)

I saw that Scarlet show too. At the end, as she was leaving, a personal friend came up to her (not on cam but you could hear them talking in the background) and used her real name. I think he was a friend of her brother.

Whoops!

thpsgod said:
I saw that Scarlet show too. At the end, as she was leaving, a personal friend came up to her (not on cam but you could hear them talking in the background) and used her real name. I think he was a friend of her brother.

Whoops!

It was very fleeting and off-mic (I didn't even realize what had happened until she and others reacted), but apparently it was clear enough for some to understand.

That's the sort of chance you take when you cam in public in your own hometown! I think she does take care not to do it in her immediate neighborhood, but as long as you are in the same overall urban/suburban area, you will always run the risk of running into someone you know. Lucky for Scarlet she hasn't encountered one of her kids' teachers or their friends' mothers during one of her adventures!

I think I recall once there was a fleeting glimpse of her car's license plate in the course of a show, too. You models who are public exhibitionists need to be careful!

Reactions: Rose and LexieBlair
found these in the Private gallery section

Attachments

• MFC Man on Cam teenbody.jpg
    MFC Man on Cam teenbody.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 634
  • MFC pvt gallery 2-1-12 cokamo man on cam.jpg
    MFC pvt gallery 2-1-12 cokamo man on cam.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 635

Attachments

• clarabunny.jpg
    clarabunny.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 526

Attachments

• major_pink.jpg
    major_pink.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 526
I'm guessing that a cardboard cutout of Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory doesn't qualify... :) Bazinga!

leisheldon.jpg

SparkleLuLu did a cum show in a library today with random patrons milling about in the background...

sparklelibrary.jpg

^^ Nice abs, bb.

Looks like page 28 seems to have the most attractive people in the caps as opposed to the usual schlubs we see on many of the pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.