AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: So uh...Im confused. If you're not supposed to have men on cam, then wtf do these girls do it?? What happens when they get caught? Do they get the boot? :naughty:

Jupiter551 said:
nzhere said:
:shock: :shock: wtf! :?
Why would you spy hahaha! You didn't wonder from the first what the TS in the name might denote? :lol:

:naughty: that was a 1 second spy for :ban purposes

Mikeythegeek said:
Just has I was editing this cap, her feed was pulled.
It's really nice to hear that at least ONE of the rules on MFC is being enforced. But this also goes to show that they're around and see some of the stuff going on and purposely let it go on.

You beat me, but almost the same shot!

:lol:

Attachments

• latinachaude.jpg
    latinachaude.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 182
AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Just has I was editing this cap, her feed was pulled.
It's really nice to hear that at least ONE of the rules on MFC is being enforced. But this also goes to show that they're around and see some of the stuff going on and purposely let it go on.
Well, to be fair, I was seeing if I could find anything more on the banned model in the lounge and someone there pointed out that model having the man on. So I opened MFC up has a guest, found that model, found the guy and reported it. Then grabbed the cap to post here and as I said, her feed was pulled right after that.

I have another potential one coming, i'm just waiting for the man to appear. But I already told MFC that she's offering to fuck a guy in private.

I'm getting damn slow!

:lol:

Attachments

• emili_rayan.jpg
    emili_rayan.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 168
Mikeythegeek said:
OK, the MFC rules are officially a fucking joke and a half. The 1st model I posted having a man on cam is back online with the topic "real men suck cock and eat cum in pvtr or group ...!!!!!!!!"

MFC, I am disappoint.

Real men suck cock and eat cum? :scared-whoa:

Jupiter551 said:
Mikeythegeek said:
OK, the MFC rules are officially a fucking joke and a half. The 1st model I posted having a man on cam is back online with the topic "real men suck cock and eat cum in pvtr or group ...!!!!!!!!"

MFC, I am disappoint.

Real men suck cock and eat cum? :scared-whoa:

Maybe that's a statement instead of an offer. I must say, I have always said a real man sucks cock and eats cum.

:naughty:

Attachments

• mzkittykat88.jpg
    mzkittykat88.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 102
Latinchaude said she got a 1000 fine plus warning

Personally, I've never reported anyone. If I saw examples of beastiality or pedophilia, I would. But I don't feel it's my job to enforce MFC's rules, even indirectly. I'm not fond of seeing men in the rooms, but see, I just go to another room when it happens.

:naughty:

Attachments

• saraihsexy4u.jpg
    saraihsexy4u.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 78
Cassidy Nicole said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Geez these ladies all seem to have dudes with little peens everytime! Maybe I should bring my dude on cam and show off what a average dick looks like :lol: (jk)

They are all so tinyyyyyyyyyyy. Little baby penises hahah

I mean I literally have never seen such a vast array of tiny peeps! Wonder if there is a reason behind all the man on cam chicks having little wieners on parade?

Fenix001 said:
i see'ded one

OH THAT'S HIS FOOT. I was staring at that for the longest time thinking, 'what is wrong with that wiggly dick coming out of the side of his undies?!' AHH A WORM! :lol:

Nordling said:
Personally, I've never reported anyone. If I saw examples of beastiality or pedophilia, I would. But I don't feel it's my job to enforce MFC's rules, even indirectly. I'm not fond of seeing men in the rooms, but see, I just go to another room when it happens.

I don't think anyone really objects to men on MFC on principle.
It's more a case of it points out how unevenly enforced the rules are.
'no penetration' - 'no masturbation' ...

Then why do I at the moment see the top girl in 'most popular rooms' in the bath with a dildo, another further down, and what looks like a cap of fisting in the middle?

And UkGameGirl just talking to camera getting higher ratings than two of the above shows :)

Status
Not open for further replies.