AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Losing connection to CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 15, 2024
Hi there
i try to describe my problem: Again and again I lose the connection to the side shortly after enter a room. The stream continues, but all functions and buttons are dead. I can not tip, not refresh, even the chat then loses the connection and shows "Trying to reconnect, Trying to reconnect, Trying to reconnect".
The whole page can no longer be loaded, only when I disconnect the Internet connection and restore I have access again, but only briefly.
The strange thing is that I have this problem with every device in my local network. On my Windows PC, on my linux notebook and on my smartphone, so it’s not a problem of the browser or the OS.
So I replaced my 10 year old router, because it might cause problems with the data filter or hardware firewall. New router is here, but still the same problem.

I have already written the support, but this also means only I should delete cache and cookies etc. So that didn’t help me.
I have no antivirus software running, Windows Defender is offline too.

Do you have an idea? It is extremely annoying, because CB is the only site with this issue. All other streaming sites (YT, twitch..) are fine.

Best regards.
Dev

Reactions: haywired1950
20-30 rooms open at one time, WOW no wonder you have issues LOL glad all those usually work fine for you. Would say that's mostly your issue then with CB & fix what, that feel extreme amount. Turn off cams in each room to stay chatting seems more an option to help

Upvote 0
Those 20 - 30 rooms were open to test the issue we are having, normally I'm in 1 - 3 rooms. Any more than 3 and things slow down and hang.

I was very surprised that having all those room tabs open worked at that time, but 3 hours later it all went back to the normal issue again.

Seq.
ah right, that makes more sense LOL and 1-3 i would feel the site was designed more around or expecting people to be watching. CB probably rather it was only 1 im sure thou

Upvote 0
Same occasional problem here too. When it happens I use chaturbate.com instead of my normal "white label" website. Sometimes though it's the reverse problem - it goes wack using CB but the same room will load fine using the white label website!

Another fix I've found is to reload the same link but in a private/incognito browser (or vice-versa if already in a private browser tab/window).

Upvote 0