AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for models that want traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. I don't know why this guy/girl came in here and hijacked my thread. I am sorry for late reply. I am an uncle for the second time as of early this morning.

I will try to sift through all of this and get the models who are interested. Excited to help.

• Hugs
Reactions: DrWangFei
I just use a replay @ all:

Very simply the value in driving more traffic to your channel is in that little button that reads "Follow". If I am helping to promote your channel what do you lose? Chaturbate doesn't take anything from you. That percentage is already allocated in their fees. So it literally costs nothing. Followers are 10x more likely to spend money watching your shows repeatedly and for the long run.

For the first few cam "moguls" that replied :playful:. Congrats on your abundant success, and ability to manifest millions of followers, with no work. For a new girl, or someone who doesn't have the time to spend 24/7 on social media she doesn't have the subscriber audience you do. So she may actually need promotion, unlike you. I didn't post this thread for you so go take out your frustration on your friends. I am sure they really enjoy you and your maturity.

I have licensed tons of content, I spend more money building brands, than I care to share. I am not here to fight with anyone. So if you have nothing nice to say there are plenty of other places for you to troll.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Hi. I am going to use you to make money for something every cam girl can do her own damn self so I won't charge because then I would really look like I am taking advantage. Instead I will just make money off the hard work of girls in this industry. Also. Give me your videos for free.

Thanks,
All I hear every time one of these dudes show up

Such a great deal bro.

Go it Alone! ;)

Would that it were true.
Maybe not them directly, but if you have tens of thousands of followers your channel goes straight to the top on viewers watching, almost every time you are online. Not to mention any bonus earned for being in the leaderboard for viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.