AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Library camgirl busted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PRISM said:
JoleneBrody said:
PRISM said:
I really don't get why everyone on here acts like a cult, Models are supposed to think and act a certain way, and then members are supposed to act and think a certain way and neither are allowed to even question it.
Nah man... you are just universally weird.

FFS, Comparing different cultures and how they ideals when it comes to privacy as well as threat assessment over paranoia is not weird.

Sorry. To busy to respond. We got our cult meeting at 8:30. And there's robes to put on and trolls to sacrifice first. Otherwise our whole groove is off.

PRISM said:
I really don't get why everyone on here acts like a cult, Models are supposed to think and act a certain way, and then members are supposed to act and think a certain way and neither are allowed to even question it.
Keep in mind that this forum isn't really like other forums so behavior here that would seem cult like elsewhere is kinda normal here. Either deal with it or leave.

PRISM said:
FFS, Comparing different cultures and how they ideals when it comes to privacy as well as threat assessment over paranoia is not weird.

She didn't call other cultures or discussions weird. She called you weird. Just you.

Lemme ask you something (even though we all know the answer). Why do you care about this so much?

Let's play the FFS drinking game!

Everytime PRISM uses FFS you gotta drink! SEE YA'LL PANTLESS AND CONFUSED IN MEXICO! :lol:

JimsX said:
PRISM said:

She didn't call other cultures or discussions weird. She called you weird. Just you.

Lemme ask you something (even though we all know the answer). Why do you care about this so much?

She called me weird because I'm not holding the same way of thinking that cam models have the most dangerous job.

PRISM said:
JimsX said:
PRISM said:

She called me weird because I'm not holding the same way of thinking that cam models have the most dangerous job.
Nope, I called you weird because the way in which you express your thoughts and feelings is abnormal, bordering heavily on obsessive.

PRISM said:
JimsX said:
PRISM said:

No, she called you weird because you're weird. NO ONE has said models have "the most dangerous job." For you to continue to believe that straw dog is weird.

JoleneBrody said:
Let's play the FFS drinking game!

Everytime PRISM uses FFS you gotta drink! SEE YA'LL PANTLESS AND CONFUSED IN MEXICO! :lol:
I haven't noticed, but has anyone just asked him to leave yet? Not betting that would work of course. :p

Reactions: Nordling
PRISM said:

Nobody said they have the most dangerous job. They said they prefer to keep their personal info personal. I agree that some models seem to be too worried. But we do not know their experiences or how they came to think the way they do.

Again I ask, why do you care so much?

Reactions: weirdbr and Sevrin
JimsX said:
PRISM said:

Nobody said they have the most dangerous job. They said they prefer to keep their personal info personal. I agree that some models are too worried. But we do not know their experiences or how they came to think the way they do.

I don't have a problem with keeping personal info personal. I just think that privacy protection should be promoted in a way that has levels, as to calm down people that are having to much anxiety. If you find out you don't need to do some things that are overboard for your situation you can focus more on the things you have to do without worrying yourself into a mental breakdwon.

PRISM said:
JimsX said:
PRISM said:

Nobody said they have the most dangerous job. They said they prefer to keep their personal info personal. I agree that some models are too worried. But we do not know their experiences or how they came to think the way they do.

I don't have a problem with keeping personal info personal. I just think that privacy protection should be promoted in a way that has levels, as to calm down people that are having to much anxiety. If you find out you don't need to do some things that are overboard for your situation you can focus more on the things you have to do without worrying yourself into a mental breakdwon.

Which models here are having mental breakdowns?

And why do you care so much?

Edited to add: Just in case you have not figured it out yet, YOU are the reason models keep their personal info private. Anyone who INSISTS I do not need to keep something secret is the very person I keep secrets from.

JimsX said:
PRISM said:
JimsX said:
PRISM said:

Which models here are having mental breakdowns?

And why do you care so much?

Edited to add: Just in case you have not figured it out yet, YOU are the reason models keep their personal info private. Anyone who INSISTS I do not need to keep something secret is the very person I keep secrets from.

When did I say I don't want models to keep their private information secret?

JimsX said:
PRISM said:
When did I say I don't want models to keep their private information secret?

You have repeatedly said they are paranoid. What does that mean to you?

AND FOR THE FOURTH TIME, WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?

FFS!

:lol:

Nordling said:
PRISM said:
So its taboo to promote the creation of a privacy protection scale?
No, not taboo, just idiotic.

Exactly. That's a personal decision for each person to make based on their own life. Not one for you to decide on based off of no knowledge. You have no right and no say. You wanna create a scale do it for yourself cause it's ignorant to think you can for anyone else in the world.

Teagan said:
Nordling said:
PRISM said:
So its taboo to promote the creation of a privacy protection scale?
No, not taboo, just idiotic.

Exactly. That's a personal decision for each person to make based on their own life. Not one for you to decide on based off of no knowledge. You have no right and no say. You wanna create a scale do it for yourself cause it's ignorant to think you can for anyone else in the world.

So a cam model should just be left totally in the dark about different levels of privacy protection when it comes to various things, and if they are doing something more risky in one area they shouldn't be told about it?

So a cam model should just be left totally in the dark about different levels of privacy protection when it comes to various things, and if they are doing something more risky in one area they shouldn't be told about it?[/quote]

Attachments

• sshh 1.jpg
    sshh 1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 155
  • sshh 2.png
    sshh 2.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 155
  • sshh 3.jpg
    sshh 3.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 155
  • sshh 4.jpg
    sshh 4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 155
  • sshh 5.jpg
    sshh 5.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 155
  • sshh 6.jpg
    sshh 6.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 155
  • sshh 7.jpg
    sshh 7.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 155
I find it either unintentionally or intentionally hilarious that his name is PRISM, which is the program the NSA created to monitor the internet (the software that Edward Snowden leaked information about).

Let me repeat: A guy named after the most invasive surveillance operation the world has ever seen is emphatic that models have nothing to hide.

PRISM said:
JoleneBrody said:
PRISM said:
Nah man... you are just universally weird.

Go away.

So its really bad/wrong etc. for thinking of something like this?

Amazon Wish list Privacy Levels
Level 0 : Home Address
Level 1 : PO Box same city
Level 2 : PO Box Different city
Level 3 : General Delivery Different City
Level 4a : Mail Forwarding Service
Level 4b: Gift Cards Only

With research put into what level one needs at a minimum depending on what kind of guys and their behaviour has been towards them. Before the wishlist goes onto the profile.

PRISM said:

Amazon Wish list
Level 4 : Mail Forwarding Service
That sort of thing is already discussed here on a regular basis. You see, the models here were not waiting for you to come along to sort out their privacy issues for them.

ACFFAN69 said:
I find it either unintentionally or intentionally hilarious that his name is PRISM, which is the program the NSA created to monitor the internet (the software that Edward Snowden leaked information about).

Let me repeat: A guy named after the most invasive surveillance operation the world has ever seen is emphatic that models have nothing to hide.

I was just thinking that the other day when I was watching US of Secrets on Netflix! You know what they say about great minds :lol:

Nah but it really...this guy is just all kinds of :shock: :?

Sevrin said:
PRISM said:

Amazon Wish list
That sort of thing is already discussed here on a regular basis. You see, the models here were not waiting for you to come along to sort out their privacy issues for them.

But wouldn't an organized listing when it comes to different privacy protectionthings be helpful instead of being spread out over many pages?

PRISM said:
Sevrin said:
PRISM said:

Amazon Wish list

But wouldn't an organized listing when it comes to different privacy protectionthings be helpful instead of being spread out over many pages?

Nope, because it is not up to you or anyone else what a model does to protect her privacy.

Prisim, can I give you some advice since you feel you need to keep giving us some? Go back to these other normal forums you keep talking about and leave us alone. As it has been stated a few times, people like you are what make us as protective as we are. You are not doing anyone any good being on this forum. You are just weirding us out and we are apparently annoying you.

FFS. :lol:

JimsX said:
Nope, because it is not up to you or anyone else what a model does to protect her privacy.

Even with an organized listing it would still be up to the model what she or he wants to do for privacy protection. I don't see how its so hard to understand that concept.

PRISM said:
JimsX said:

Even with an organized listing it would still be up to the model what she or he wants to do for privacy protection. I don't see how its so hard to understand that concept.

Why are you so insistent on this? Why can you not accept the models saying they are happy with the way they are doing things?

Status
Not open for further replies.